Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > SF-FE: Shinobi Challengers

The Flower and the Rose

by MikeJV37

A new houseguest and other fun.

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Crossover,Erotica,Fantasy - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [?] [Y] - Published: 2018-07-21 - 6324 words

?Blocked
Street Fighter Futa Edition: Shinobi Challengers
Ch 20: The Flower and the Rose
By: MikeJV37

x

===Aug 25, 9:07 AM, Aohura City, Namikaze Estate, Living Room===

After getting a call from Chun-Li 2 minutes ago Naruto assembled everyone in the living room as she'd asked, but didn't say why. He glanced at Tsunade then a few others who smiled or grinned because they felt what he did, Chun-Li was nearing the door... and she wasn't alone. The door opened a moment later then Chun-Li entered.

Chun-Li stepped inside and glanced around with a smile, everyone was in what was becoming their normal spot for meetings and things, Tsunade was in her favorite chair between the right side of the couch and Heidi's chair, Komei sitting on Heidi's lap, to their right stood Poison with a big smile. Standing between Tsunade and Poison was Sakura. Sitting on the couch from right to left was Pang, then Fei Yen oddly enough because they're from a similar culture and same part of the world. Then Karin, Chloe, Makoto, Jasmine, Mika, Bronco, Ashley and Maggie. Sitting in a chair similar to Tsunade's was Lucia who she usually stood next to, and to Lucia's left was Ibuki and Mei. "Everyone, I want you to meet our newest guest, and temporary patient of Tsunade's... Rose." She said then stepped further in as she waved her in.

Rose walked in and stopped by Chun-Li. She was wearing a red, mid-thigh skirt and yellow tee shirt Chun-Li bought for her because her dress and scarf had been destroyed by Bison during or after their battle... which she couldn't remember, and her now knee-length purple hair was in a ponytail. They'd offered to cut it to her original waist-length, but she'd refused... she'd lost her dress, her Soul Power, as Chun-Li had told her she'd called it, and part of her memory, but her hair was her only treasure she had left and she wasn't going to cut it, at least until she wanted to. Rose knew a little shock showed on her face, Chun-Li had told her what to expect and why, but to see it was a little overwhelming, which she knew meant she wasn't fully recovered yet, but regained her composure a moment later. Her gaze focused on several people, Naruto, though she wasn't sure why, Tsunade for a similar reason as Naruto, but also because Tsunade could help her... and Heidi for obvious reasons. On instinct she gave a formal curtsy, then smiled slightly as she remembered why she knew to do it, and some related, but minor, memories came back. They were small personal memories, but she'd take what she could get, then more memories started coming back, nothing important just little personal things like her tastes in furniture, clothing and habits, but she was glad to remember them... she just wished she could remember her last name. "Hello... you must be Tsunade, the woman Chun-Li said could help me." She said politely, looking at the huge breasted blonde Chun-Li had described.

Tsunade stood. "I am, please come in and have a seat. Would you like something to drink?"

"A glass of wine if you have it, preferably sherry." Rose replied.

"Sorry, I only have sake." Tsunade said.

"Our wine cellar has a large collection, but it would take a hour to get a bottle here." Karin said.

"I have some hundred year old Irish whiskey..." Maggie said proudly, then glanced around at the expressions on her friends faces. "..what did you think was in that package I got a few days ago, clothes... I need something to celebrate with... and she's a good reason to crack one open." Maggie said and smiled, she subtly glanced around, no one seemed to of noticed her accent was less pronounced than normal.

"I'm up for a drink, what do you say Rose?" Poison said, smiled a few moments later when Rose shrugged slightly then said 'I'd be honored'. "You heard the lady, go get it Maggie." Maggie smiled, got up and almost ran from the room down the left hallway near the front of the house, it was rarely used because the only things down that hall were 12 empty guest rooms, the laundry room and stairs to the basement... which she remembered that among other things, Tsunade used to store her sake because it was temperature controlled.

As Chun-Li was leading Rose across the room to the couch she smiled when Pang, Fei Yen and Karin stood up and stepped away, giving Rose a place to sit. "Please have a seat Rose, I'll get some glasses... who's having some besides Rose, Maggie, Poison, Tsunade and me?" Chun-Li asked, she knew Tsunade would want to try it without even having to ask. Karin, Chloe, Jasmine and Bronco raised a hand.

"I'll assist you Chun-Li." Fei Yen said, gave Rose a bow then followed Chun-Li to the kitchen.

===1:32 PM, Medical Room===

Tsunade looked at Rose, sitting on her exam table nude. "I'm guessing they didn't tell you in the hospital." Rose shook her head. "According to my research, 2 years ago before you fought Bison you were an F cup, now you're a J cup, and if it matters you're still fairly firm..." Rose smiled. "...as to your other endowments your clit is 3 inches normal and 9 erect, your cock is 19 and 38 inches... and your balls the size of large grapefruit... I know that information doesn't seem important at the moment, but around here size does matter, top and bottom. Do you have any questions?"

Rose thought a moment then nodded. "Do you know my age and am I a virgin?"

Tsunade smiled. "I take it you don't remember most your youth?"

Rose sighed. "No, I do remember that my age was never important to me, and my memories only go back to my mid or late teens when my Soul Power fully emerged... and most of the times I used it is very fuzzy or blank, I only remember a few faces."

Tsunade nodded. "That's understandable based on what Chun-Li could tell me about your abilities... unfortunately most of my skills are combat or medical, and what I do know about healing the mind is limited, where I'm from we had specialists in this, they could enter your mind, view memories and in some cases makes changes to correct problems like yours... but I have no way to contact them." Tsunade paused to take a breath and refocus. "As to your age I'd say you're about 21... as to your other question, I'm genuinely embarrassed to say this, but I don't know. I can say that like your memory, you haven't had any sexual contact in the last 5 years, as a futa or a woman... and you lost your hymen at least 6 years ago, but that doesn't mean you have, there are many ways to lose it without being penetrated."

Rose sighed. "I see, thank you Tsunade... though I'm a little softer than I remember being, but you and the others can help me with that."

Tsunade chuckled. "Getting you into fighting shape is easy... for us anyway, hard for you."Rose smiled and nodded. "And I'm stating the obvious, but we can also help you with your, social life."

"That I noticed... I don't remember what my preference was, but from how many of them looked at me finding a partner of any gender will be easy... and I'm assuming Naruto has had sex with many of them." Rose said.

"He has, except for Sakura, Hitomi, Poison and Chun-Li they've only been here about 3 weeks. Some of them have been with Naruto, and in several cases lost their virginity, but who isn't my place to say. Anything else?" Tsunade said.

Rose smiled. "Yes, my bathroom is luxurious, but my room needs some personal touches... and I need a new wardrobe, my only clothes are what I got from Chun-Li at the Hospital."

"I can fix that easily, I know a few of the girls would love to take you shopping tomorrow... and don't worry about cost, we'll pay for everything so buy anything you like and there's no need to pay us back, consider it a gift." Tsunade said with a smile.

Rose smiled and nodded. "If that's all may I get dressed now... and I believe you said you'll start testing me tomorrow?"

"Yes. I was expecting you to ask about a new wardrobe, and I wanted to give you a day to get settled in first." Tsunade replied.

===3:21 PM, Training Ground 2===

Everyone but Tsunade, Naruto and Rose were standing outside the training ground staring at the 2 nude girls inside it, and they were all stunned or in awe... as well as being highly aroused, most of the futa had their hard cocks out. The reason was that the winner was standing over the loser's face, straddling her neck, having just thoroughly, and almost casually, beaten her opponent... part of the reason was that the winner was Komei.

"I broke your boobies and busted your pussy, now lick mine in submission or I'll rip yours bald and break your giant clit!" Komei commanded, she wasn't use to being in the dominant role, especially if sex was involved, but couldn't deny it was fun.

On the sidelines Mei sighed sadly as she heard the loser submit and call Komei Mistress, then began almost eagerly eating Komei out.."Damn, I wanted to be the first to lick Komei's pussy... I wanted to challenge her yesterday but she'd already promised a couple others a spar or fun match."

Standing to Mei's right Poison starting stroking her hard cock with both hands. "Me too... I didn't think Komei was such a good catfighter..." She said then smiled bigger. "... but they have been spending a lot of time together, I think Komei and Heidi make a cute couple."

Everyone around Poison nodded as they watched Komei, now sitting on Heidi's face, quickly getting overwhelmed by passion, back arched, head lolled back, arms hanging limp at her sides like her braids, then at someone's comment everyone shifted right for a better view of the scene, as well as what they hadn't seen yet, Komei's clit, which got gasps or sexual squeals from many because it was a thick 12 inches and sticking out from under Komei's big pink bush.

"Wait, I thought Komei was a virgin." Mei said.

"She was... but recently got her cherry popped." Poison commented.

"Who got her?" Mei asked, noticing many around her turned to listen.

Poison smiled. "I don't know for sure, but best guess... probably Naruto. He could get a church full of Nuns to spread their legs for him." Everyone that heard Poison either gawked or whistled, highly impressed. "Besides, everyone here can feel it, Naruto is the Alpha male of this pack and you're all going to spread 'em for him eventually... and don't bother denying it." Poison waited a few moments and as she expected no one said anything, she smiled and focused on the scene again. It wasn't a couple she expected, but if little Komei made Heidi happy, then she was happy for Heidi. Plus, she hoped everyone would get the tattoo eventually, but she was really curious how big Komei, and especially Heidi, would naturally be as futa.

In the Training Ground Komei was having the 2nd greatest moment of her life, Heidi's tongue was at least a foot long, very thick, and unlike a cock could wiggle around and do things, and it seemed Heidi was either very experienced at this or just a natural, not that she cared or even needed to know. She also knew everyone though she was a great catfighter.. while she was good at it, and her fight with Heidi was real, what they didn't know is how much Heidi had held back because she wanted to lose, why was their business though, but after this was over she could tell everyone they were a couple, but a weird one considering the extreme size difference... Heidi was literally twice her size. But Komei was also only doing this because being a virgin was limiting what she could do with everyone, so she'd fixed that the best way she could.

(Flashback, Aug 23, Evening)

Komei shut Naruto's bedroom door after coming in. "Naruto, I need a favor." She said nervously.

Since he was about to go to bed, Naruto was only wearing boxers, Komei was barefoot but otherwise dressed. "Sure Komei-chan, anything."

Komei took a deep breath. "I'm one of the youngest girls here, and a virgin..." She saw Naruto smirk, that wasn't really a secret. "...well there's someone I really like, and I want to be able to join the older girls, so... would you fuck me, please."

Naruto looked at Komei with surprise and amusement, his expression said 'you need a favor for, THAT?' He laughed, briefly. "You don't need a favor Komei, you just have to ask."

"Actually, I do." Komei replied and fidgeted slightly. "I know how boys and most futa are about doing virgins, but I need you to keep it a secret for now, I'll tell everyone when I'm ready... I just need a few days." Naruto looked at her a moment then nodded and promised. She didn't know a lot about him, but one of things she did know was that when he made a promise he never broke it, he'd die first. She smiled. "Thank you Naruto-kun... u,, there's one more thing, but I don't know if you'll do it."

"What is it Komei, if its important to you I'll do it." Naruto said seriously.

"Where I'm from, it's a tradition for normal girls like me... most of our island is what you call clothing optional, which is kinda how it started, that's what mom told me... after we do it I... " Komei paused then pulled a Ziploc bag from her pocket and held it up, it had a label on it with her name in black marker. "...I want you to bald my pussy as a trophy... you can keep it in a drawer so no one sees it, then you can put it in a display case after I tell everyone... oh, and I need Tsunade to grow it back tonight so no one notices." Komei said and looked at him expectantly.

"A little weird, but okay, if that's your tradition I'll do it... I'm guessing you don't mean shave you?" Naruto said, Komei blushed and shook her head. Naruto briefly laughed. "I didn't think so, but I wanted to ask." Naruto stood from the side of the bed and dropped his boxers.

Komei smiled. "Wow, you're big... 18 inches right..." Naruto nodded. "...so unless you're one of those guys that triple instead of double, you're 36 inches hard..." Naruto nodded again. "...I don't know about anywhere else, but the guys on Seiken Island are bigger than everywhere else, that's what Mom told me anyway... but even for our guys you're in the top 10 percent." Naruto smiled at her then she took off her shirt exposing her tits. "I only told Tsunade this and I want you to promise you won't tell anyone either, I don't want the others to be jealous or mad at me..." Naruto nodded. "...I'll tell 'em eventually, but I wanna tell 'em when I'm ready. When you fuck me I want you to... what did Poison call it... Oh! When you do it I want you to go balls deep."

Naruto raised his eyebrows in surprise. "I can't do that Komei, you're too little, you'd get seriously hurt." He said, honestly concerned.

Komei just smiled. "No I won't. You know Seiken Island is mostly female, about a quarter of them are futa, and all our futa huge by your standards... back home Poison would be average... and there are a few families, or Clans, of futa that have cocks as big or bigger than Nakani was tall."

Naruto's eyes opened wide. "Really, futa on Seiken Island get that big?" Komei nodded. " So I guess it isn't just tits that get giant-sized there."

Komei giggled. "Nope, everything does... I don't know why though, but that also caused something to happen to the women... because of how well endowed everyone is, all the girls have super stretchy pussies."

"Wait... like in some of those books I've seen where some guy or futa with a giant dick that should kill her fucks a girl and her stomach stretches out really far like she's pregnant?" Naruto said.

Komei thought a moment then smiled. "Yep, that sounds like what happens. According to Mom I should be able to take a dick at least 48 inches and as thick as your thigh with no trouble, but I have to find out on my own what my limit is like Mom did." Komei said then pulled her shorts and panties down, tossed them onto her shirt then walked over and set the bag on Naruto's nightstand. "I hate to do it this way and would rather be able to really play with you, but it's late and I don't want anyone to see me going back to my room, I'm not good at lying and most of the girls that'd still be up would know if I just had sex, so I need this to be a... quickie."

Naruto nodded. "Okay Komei-chan, but we have to do this properly some time...are you going to ask her to be your girlfriend?" Komei blushed and nodded. "Then next time she has to be there too, deal?" Komei thought a moment, then nodded. "Then hop on the bed and let's get you promoted from girl to woman."

Komei giggled hard then climbed up on the bed.

Naruto walked over to the door and touched the wall by the door, a seal briefly appeared then there was a soft whoosh and pop. He turned around and saw the confusion on her face. "I'll tell you later, it's a long, complicated story... but I can tell you no one will hear anything no matter how loud you scream." Komei nodded then he walked to the bed, a few moments later he was hard. "Is there a certain way you want to do this?"

"You mean, positions..." Komei said and he nodded. "...Mom taught me a few she likes best so, I wanna do one of those... I'll tell ya how, you probably know a lot of positions so it should be easy for you to figure out what to do.... and I hope I do it right since it's my first time."

Naruto laughed briefly, then Komei laid down across the bed, had him hold her ankles, then moved so her butt hung over the side, her lower back on the edge, he spread her wide so she was supported by her legs and upper body, he could see why Komei and her mother would like this position, especially considering the size and weight of her breasts, and her mom probably made her look flat-chested by comparison... he'd have to ask Komei tomorrow about her mom. He was a little surprised her pussy was bigger than he expected for her size and age, but what she said made sense. He hadn't even touched her yet and her clit was already hard, and big too. "I have to ask before we start, what do you call this position?" It was similar to a few he knew, most of them Tsunade taught him and the name, and he'd made a few himself.

"It's called Sunrise over the Mountains." Komei replied.

"Because your family has giant tits." Naruto added, Komei giggled and nodded. Then she gave him the okay, he stepped back, lined up, made sure she was ready, then put about 4-5 inches in and starting slow gave her about 10 minutes to get hot, which she literally did, so with his instincts telling him she was ready he tightened his grip on her ankles slightly, was slightly surprised when she screamed at him to slam her hard, he smiled, told her to brace herself then in a single fluid motion literally buried his cock balls deep in her pussy... and as expected it stretched her stomach greatly, a quick scan with all his senses told him she was alright despite her scream, but that quickly turned to pleasure from the sound and her movements... and she'd grabbed one of her tits and stuck the big nipple in her mouth. After that he pounded her hard for about 10 minutes when he got a suggestion from Kurama, and what she suggested he do almost broke his concentration, but would be fun, and made her first time great... not to mention the effect it'd have on her... he just hoped it didn't knock her out like it had Sakura, but if it did he could get her to her bedroom without anyone seeing him. He focused his chakra a moment then released her ankles, but didn't stop pounding her pussy, and quickly made 3 Shadow Clones before grabbing her ankles again, then backed up until she was basically supported only by his hard cock. He turned away from the bed then one clone slipped most of his cock down her throat, which she happily and easily accepted... he'd have to ask her about that also as she obviously had some oral experience, then each of the remaining clones grabbed one of her nipples and with practiced ease jumped to the ceiling without twisting her tits, not that it'd hurt her, glanced at the 1st clone, then at his nod the first grabbed her braids and using them as handles buried his cock down Komei's throat. The clones on the ceiling pulled up hard on her nipples as they used the chakra technique Tsunade taught him to increase her pleasure, which stretched her tits almost obscenely, but he wasn't surprised they stretched over double their normal length... he knew he could go further, but the ceiling wasn't high enough. As he figured the effect on Komei was dramatic... she immediately jumped into that phase where your conscious mind shuts down and your body acts on its own. He was surprised, and impressed, that she lasted another 20 minutes before she lost it and went limp. He dispelled 2 of the clones, sent the 3rd to get Tsunade then headed for his private bathroom to get a quick shower for himself and her.

(End Flashback)

After Komei screamed in orgasm then collapsed backward onto Heidi's huge tits, everyone cheered for almost 2 minutes before she managed to sit up, then got off Heidi who stood. Poison walked over to them and smiled down at Komei. "Congratulations Komei, I knew someone would beat Heidi in a catfight eventually, and I admit I never thought it'd be you... but you did it and made her eat you out... and I'm seriously fucking impressed..." Poison said then lowered her voice to a near whisper and looked up at Heidi without moving her head. "...but I have to ask, and if I'm wrong and offend either of you I'm your willing pain slut tonight and both of you can do anything you want to my tits, cock, balls and pussy... Heidi, did you throw that fight and let her beat you?"

Heidi bent her knees slightly, reached out with her right and grabbed both Poison's huge balls, her fingers easily wrapped around both. "You're my friend so I'll give you a chance... are you questioning my honor as a fighter or a woman?"

Poison swallowed hard when Heidi grabbed both her huge balls like she would a couple small pastries and there wasn't a speck of doubt in her mind what Heidi could do to her balls... or any part of her body for that matter, without even really trying. "No, if I gave you that impression I'm sorry... I know you held back so you didn't hurt her, even in a full contact spar you wouldn't intentionally injure someone, even knowing Tsunade could heal her completely... if you genuinely tried to beat Komei and lost, then I'm sorry if I implied otherwise... and if you don't believe me, you can crush my balls and I'll have Tsunade make me a normal woman for a week, and I won't do anything sexual."

While true Heidi had genuinely tried to win, she wasn't a good catfighter, it wasn't a skill she'd ever needed to develop... when you're over 6' tall by age 10, have bigger tits than most adult film stars and are stronger than most power lifters, winning a fight doesn't require targeting your opponent's tits or pussy while rolling around on the ground with her, Komei had honestly beaten her. "Komei, do you believe her?" Heidi asked as she looked down at her tiny friend who looked up at her and nodded. She firmly grabbed Poison's shoulder and lifted her to eye level by her balls, using her left only to balance Poison or catch her just in case. She smiled briefly at the pain on Poison's face, but she knew Poison could take this. "I believe you, but you know better than to ask me that... I won't punish you, but you owe us a favor, anything we want, deal?" Heidi said quietly, Poison nodded immediately then she put her down and released her. Poison immediately moaned, bent over and cupped her balls. "Poison bring our clothes, Komei... you may walk your new slave, and girlfriend, into the house." Heidi said so everyone heard her.

Komei watched Poison a moment as she walked to the side of the Training Ground and picked up their clothes, then with a big smile she half turned toward Heidi, then with her right reached up and back, grabbed a big handful of Heidi's giant bush and with a firm pull used it as a leash to walk her into the house and to Heidi's room for some fun... as everyone watched and cheered.

===Aug 26, 10:02 AM, The Pool===

Poison was heading for the pool to do some water training, a little trick she'd recently learned from Tsunade to boost her striking power and stamina. She'd done some sparring with a couple girls and just finished her shower, some were still sparring, the pair with the most watchers was Mika and Heidi, which made her smile, she stopped next to Komei who was doing some nude sun bathing. "Hey Komei..." Komei opened her eyes and looked up at her. "...did your tits get bigger?"

Komei sat up, pivoted, stood, looked at herself a moment then laughed. "I think I did... you're good at it, would ya check my boobies?"

Poison smiled, knelt and began checking, about a minute later she stopped and stood. "Have you put on a bikini or bra this morning?' Komei shook her head. "I thought so, its why you didn't notice. Tsunade can check you later to confirm this, but you are bigger, a large N cup I'd say... and if I'm right you're still growing."

Komei smiled and laughed to herself. "Mom said this might happen around this age, especially if I had sex for the first time... this is common in my family and only lasts about month, but unlike normal girls because of our special abilities I could grow 6, 8... even 10 cup sizes..." Komei said and saw Poison's expression of shock. "Girls in my family get their boobies early. Our first growth is at 5 or 6, then we get our full size between 12 to 14."

"Wow... you never said, how big is your Mom?" Poison said.

Komei paused a long moment. "I don't know her cup size, our traditional way to judge boobie size is different, and most of our people rarely leave the island because it provides everything we need... I can't tell you what her cup size would be, but I can tell you my Mom has some of the biggest boobies on the island. If she wore a regular bra I could put both of my boobies in one cup and I'd barely fill it."

"Is she bigger than Tsunade?" Poison asked.

Komei scrunched up her face a moment as she mentally compared them topless. "Yep, but only by 4 or 5 cups."

"You you 2 talking about boobs again?" Makoto said as she stopped, having just finished her meditation. Komei looked at her, smiled big and nodded. "I'm gonna do some sparring, either of you want to be my partner?"

Poison laughed. "And have you use my balls as a heavy bag again, no thanks... at least outside the bedroom, and you aren't ready for that yet... at least with me."

Makoto smiled. "You still won remember... I felt like I got my tits caught in a taffy puller. Mine may be small compared to most of you, but in the next few months Tsunade said I'll have a huge pair, somewhere between you and Komei she said." She paused to sigh. "Even if everyone here already knows I hate to admit it, but my tits are my weakness... after I develop Komei, would you show me how to toughen my tits like yours?"

Komei smiled. "Of course, you're like family now... I can't teach you any of our techniques, but I can train you to have tougher boobies."

"Thank you, as much as I'd like to use some of your moves, even when I do have the tits for it, they don't fit my style... I am working on some new moves specifically for girls like you, when I'm ready would you let me practice them on you... if anyone here can do that safely it's you Komei... we all know you have the toughest tits, only someone like Naruto or Tsunade could bust your tits."

Komei smiled and nodded, Makoto was right about that. "I'd love to Makoto-chan."

Makoto smiled, gave a small bow then headed for the Training Grounds to find a sparring partner.

===1:04 PM, Testing Ground=== (between the back door and TG 1, left side of TG 1, back center of the yard)

Tsunade finished getting everything set up then looked at Rose, in new white sneakers, red, mid-thigh exercise shorts that accentuated her large bulge, a purple sports bra, fingerless black gloves and her hair in a ponytail. Rose didn't want to even try them on at first, but once she did she liked it and picked out her color scheme, she still needed to ask them what happened. "Okay Rose, when you're ready."

Rose nodded, then set herself in a fighting stance close to what she remembered using and Chun-Li described for her. She focused herself and drove her best punch into the pad.

Tsunade waited a moment for all the data to come in then quickly examined it and smiled slightly, it was D-Rank, Rose's old fighting style relied heavily on her Soul Power, not force or technique, though her focus and control were high B-Rank, the other scores brought the average way down. Her scans of Rose showed she had high stamina and ki reserves, once she finished all her tests she'd know who to have train Rose. Tsunade reset the parameters. "Okay, now your kick."

===Aug 27, 10:28 AM, Testing Ground===

"Stiletto!" Chloe exclaimed as she landed with a crash, straightened, stepped back and smiled. "I did it!" She said happily, she'd turned what she tried to do to Makoto in their match, into a move... well part of it. The stack of 10, inch thick cement slabs were all shattered by her stomp. "Yes, that will definitely crush balls to paste." She said then heard a laugh to her right, turned and smiled.

"I agree... and I'm glad I dodged that stomp in our match." Makoto said.

"It would of hurt less than what you did to me." Chloe commented.

"Probably, when I do that I can't block, but it increases my speed and doubles my power... and you know that wasn't intended, but you..." Makoto said.

"Yes, I shouldn't of tried to kick you... and you punched me in my womb... I've never felt such pain in my life... I thought you'd spayed me like a french poodle bitch." Chloe replied and winced slightly at the memory.

Makoto smiled. "If I hadn't you'd still be a stuck up, arrogant bitch with no friends."

Chloe slowly smiled then laughed. "True, I must admit is better than my life before. Now that I'm a futa... may I repay you tonight?"

Makoto looked at Chloe in shock a moment. "You mean you want to..."

Chloe waited a moment when Makoto paused. "Yes, I want you to fuck me, use and abuse me any way you wish... beat my tits black and blue and crush my balls if you desire, nothing you want is off limits, sexual or otherwise."

"I haven't even been with Chun-Li yet... let me talk to her before I decide." Makoto replied.

Chloe nodded. "Of course... maybe she'll join us." Makoto's eyes opened wide a moment, then she blushed, smiled and nodded. "Go on, I must clean up my mess and see if Ashley will spar with me before lunch, I want to test my kicks against hers."

===By The Pool===

Laying on a lounge chair in what they other girls called a military bikini, because it was olive drab, after her morning training and some laps in the pool, Bronco opened her eyes and glanced left with a smirk at who was approaching. "How's you do this time?"

After laughing Maggie sat on the side of the nearby louge chair, removed her shirt and draped it over the back. "I get her a few times, but mostly Ashley kicked ma tits around the field like soccer balls... I need to work on my speed, or come up with a move to counter hers. So, ya gonna do it?"

Bronco sighed, Maggie had been prodding her almost constantly for a week now. "I haven't decided yet... I can see the benefits of being a futa, and I could join you girls in some of your, fun, but I'm working on some new moves and that'll throw me off for at leasy a couple days."

"It could, depends on how big ya get... but a big, sexy girl called Bronco needs to have a thick horse cock and big, heavy balls." Maggie said with a big smile. "Besides, you know there's plenty of girls that want to ride the Bronco."

Bronco laughed. "I'll admit I'm interested... I'll make you a deal, you beat me in a couple challenges tomorrow morning and I'll do it, but if I win..." Bronco lowered her voice. "...you tell me the truth, I've noticed your accent occasionally fades briefly... I know you're smartert han you let on."

Maggie's expression went serious, "You told anyone?" Bronce shook her head. "Win or lose you agree to get the tattoo, and I'll tell you a little, but you keep it secret until I'm ready to tell everyone... even Tsunade doesn't know everything, but she knows I'm keeping a lot of my past a secret and agreed to wait. We have a deal?" Maggie said quietly.

Bronco took a quick look at Maggie's body language, she was dead serious and ready to to go full bitch if needed, she knew how seriously Maggie took her word, and as nice as Maggie was she also had a temper that bordered on supernatural, even beyond her ki abilities there was something special about Maggie that had to be related to her Irish heritage. "You're one of the biggest natural futa here, so I'll do it if you help me, I don't want my training to be delayed more than a day or 2." She said and extended her hand.

Maggie smiled and shook Bronco's hand. "Deal... and I know I can trust you. Now if you'll excuse me I'm goin for a swim." Maggie said, stood, removed her skirt and panties, dropped 'em on the chair then headed for the pool.

===About 20' Away===

"Excuse me Sakura, forgive me for disturbing you but I must ask a favor." Pang said.

Sakura opened her eyes and sat up with a smile. "It's okay Pang I was just taking a break, what do you want?"

"You know how I feel about you... I've been talking to Fei Yen and she said to reach my full potential as a warrior..."

Sakura held up a hand and Pang stopped. "Let me guess, you want to be a futa." Pang smiled and nodded. "I'll talk to Tsunade after lunch, okay."

"Thank you Sakura-san." Pang said, gave a full bow then turned and headed back to the Training Grounds to practice her new attack.

===7:30 PM, Living Room===

Tsunade turned to her right where Rose was sitting next to her on the couch. "We've discussed your test results and I gave you my recommendations, but it's your decision Rose, what do you want to do."

"With Bison dead, and I've apparently lost my Soul Power and the abilities it gave me, only some of them I even remember having, I have no need or desire to compete in the World Warrior Tournament again... I've spoken to everyone about your Kunoichi Tournament and I must admit that I'm interested, and I'd like to get back in shape. I openly admit to being a little, relaxed, about life... but sleeping for 2 years is too long even for me, not to mention the... other benefits of having a firm, strong body will get me around here."

"Like Naruto." Tsunade added with a smile.

Rose smiled. "And several of the girls interest me as well."

"That's up to you and them... there's one more thing I need to ask, have you decided on a new fighting style? There's a wide variety of techniques you could learn and modify to suit you, or I can help you create your own techniques."

"I have." Rose replied.

x

End Chapter 20
Sign up to rate and review this story