Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and the Sister's Black Side Stories

Harry Potter and the Sister's Black Side Stories

by Oldwolf

A series of side-stories based in the Sister's Black world. PWP!

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Luna, Ron - Warnings: [R] [X] - Published: 2006-05-24 - Updated: 2006-05-24 - 1424 words - Complete

?Blocked
Ron and Millie are in the stands of the Quidditch pitch at Hogwarts, waiting for the game to begin. The two are surrounded by the students who've turned out to watch the Hufflepuff - Slytherin match up.
The redhead leans down and whispers in his slave's ear, "Bitch, I want you to reach into your robes and finger yourself. Don't get caught or you'll hurt in ways you've never imagined. Also, you are forbidden for coming."
As Madam Hooch release the Bludgers, Millicent's hand sneaks into her robe. The large woman is blushing as she gently pushes her hand into her panties.
The game gets started quickly and just as quickly Millie is biting her lip to keep from climaxing from the shame she's experiencing.
Ron is watching his slave out of the corner of his eye while keeping most of his attention on the game. He smirks as he sees the frustration building on the woman's face.
Finally the game ends with Hufflepuff victorious for once.
As her master stands up, Millie makes to withdraw her hand from her robes, but stops at his glare.
Ron leans over and whispers, "Keep it up until I tell you that you can stop."
Millie's humiliation, and her arousal, skyrocket as she continues to stroke her pussy as she follows her master on a circuitous route back to Harry's suite.
The outer room is empty as the pair enters Ron's room.
Ron looks at his slave and says, "You can stop masturbating now."
Millie reluctantly pulls her hand from her panties and looks to her master and says, "Master, may I come please?"
The redhead smirks sadistically, "No, you may not. You haven't done anything to earn the right to come yet you little bitch."
The large woman almost comes just from hearing those words from her master. Instead, she drops to her knees and says, "Please master, I beg of you, tell me how may this lowly bitch earn the right to come?"
Still smirking, the redhead says, "Well, to begin with you could greet your master properly now that we're in private."
Millie smiles as she comprehends what the young man wants. She drops to her hands and knees and crawls over to him. The young woman can't keep the grin off her face as she presses her lips to her master's dirty shoes. If possible, her grin would widen when he lifts his foot and tilts the sole of his shoe in, his implied order quiet clear to the large woman. She actually licks her lips as she tilts her head so she can kiss the bottom of her master's shoe.
Ron nods, "Not a bad start slut, strip down now."
Millie actually bursts the last few buttons on her blouse in her haste to divest herself of her clothing. In less than thirty seconds, the woman is completely nude and her lips are pressed to the floor between her master's feet.
The young man shakes his head at his slave's raw enthusiasm. "Good, now strip me, and do be more careful of my own clothing cunt."
Millie has to actively restrain herself as she removes her masters clothing. After much too long of a delay for the woman, her master is as naked as she.
"Not bad whore," Ron says as he turns around, "now, I think a nice rim and jerk is in order."
The young woman swallows nervously, hoping she doesn't disappoint her master as she rises up to her knees. This is the first time her master has ordered this service since she and Luna had double-teamed him.
The young man feels Millie gently part his cheeks and he chuckles slightly as she places a kiss directly on his arsehole. He looks down as he feels his slave wrap her hand around his erection.
As she starts to pump up and down on his shaft, the woman starts to lick up and down her master's butt crack. The sheer humiliation of tasting her masters sweat along with the almost overpowering stench from the hot day almost prove too much for the woman's flailing willpower as her orgasm builds up quickly once more. However, quickly summoning up a picture of the punishment her master might invoke if she violates an explicit order helps her push back her climax once more. Feeling deliciously dirty, Millie places her lips directly on her master's backdoor and presses the tip of her tongue to his entrance.
Ron almost comes when he feels this slave try to push her tongue into his arse, but he manages to hold back. His body's reaction is too strong for the redhead to fight a second time as the woman starts to suck hard on his hole.
The nude female suddenly feels her master's cock swell and her hand is covered in warm goo.
When the young man comes down from his high, he steps away from the kneeling woman and turns around in time to see her lick his cum from her hand reverently. When she's done, Ron says, "Not bad whore, pretty good in fact. However, the day's hot, and I'm in the mood for a bath." When she starts to rise to her feet, he yells, "Stay on your knees bitch! You can start by bath from right there."
Comprehension makes Millie blushes as she lowers her head to kiss her master's feet in apology. The woman licks her lips as she lowers her head further. Millie's shame is almost absolute as she licks the top of her master's foot.
Ron has a goofy grin on his face as his slave gives him a tongue bath every where below his neck. He chuckles as he remembers how long she spent cleaning out between his toes. He looks down as Millie once more presses her forehead to the hard floor. Deciding to bring this matter to its close, the young man says, "On your feet slut." When Millie is on her feet, he orders her to turn around and grab her ankles.
The woman knows what's coming as she presents her backside to her master. She shudders as she feels the butt plug being removed. Millie bites her lower lip when her master presses the tip of his cock to her backdoor.
Ron smiles sadistically as he grabs the woman's hips and pulls back hard, savagely violating her rectum. As he continues the pump the woman's bum, he's amazed that she's managed to obey his command against climaxing without magical aid.
For her part, Millie is managing to hold back her orgasm solely by force of will. The pain from her master's un-lubricated entry had helped, but that had passed quickly leaving her with only the shame of being bent over with a dick up her arse driving her closer and closer to breaking her master's order with each of his thrusts.
The redhead decides not to push his slave too much further as he pulls out of her. He says, "Turn around and get on your knees cunt!"
The young woman's head is spinning as she drops to her knees. She barely registers the fact that her master has pressed the tip of his staff to her lips before he's pushing his way into her mouth. Despite extreme cleanliness, Millie is sure she can still taste her own filth on her owner's cock.
Ron can feel his own explosion coming on quickly so he grabs a fist full of his slave's hair and pulls her mouth off of his cock. As he grips his erection and starts to pump his fist up and down, he says, "Slut, when I come you can climax."
Millie wonders what her master's going to do as he jacks off in front of her. When he comes though, his plan becomes transparent. The first glob of his seed hits her right between the eyes. The next several jets land at various places on her face, however the large woman is too far gone to care. As soon as she feels her master's semen on her skin, Millie relaxes her control and almost passes out from the intensity of the orgasm.
Ron manages to get Millie onto the bed before he falls onto himself.
The ex-Slytherin takes several minutes to recover before she looks up at her master, and with his cum still on her face, she says, "Thank you master."
The redhead smiles and says, "You're welcome Millie, believe me, it was my pleasure. Also, happy birthday."
A/N: Until next time.
Sign up to rate and review this story