Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Stockholm Syndrome

Twenty-Seven

by whoah-that

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2011-04-16 - Updated: 2011-04-17 - 1127 words - Complete

?Blocked
“There,” Frank said once he’d closed the door behind Ivy, who had done Paulina’s makeup at lightning-quick speed and practically run out of the apartment. “She’s gone. Care to be a bit more civil, now?” Paulina didn’t answer, just sat, brooding, on the stool that Ivy had sat her in to do her makeup. “Come here, baby,” he said with a hint of condescension. Still pouting some, Paulina stood and walked over to Frank, arms crossed over her chest. “Let me look at you in your pretty makeup.” Frank grabbed each upper arm and studied the girl’s newly-painted features.

“I think it’s too much,” she told him, pulling away when he went to grab her chin. She jerked her head to either side and waited for a response.

“You’ll see when we get there that it can never be too much with these people,” Frank said, walking into the bedroom, indicating that Paulina should follow. “Your dress is hanging in there,” he told her, beginning to undress. He strode to the closet and pulled out a full tuxedo, complete with bowtie.

“You opted to forgo the cane and top hat, I see,” Paulina remarked, removing her own dress from the closet and slipping into it as quickly as possible. She still had some of her modesty left.

“Couldn’t get them back from the cleaners in time.” Frank fastened the bow (a clip-on) beneath his chin and buckled his belt. He looked so different already with his tattoos covered, but the suit made him look like a completely new person. “How do I look?” he asked, turning to face Paulina.

“Dapper. Suave. Like a sick, twisted, sadistic James Bond.” Paulina backed up to the man, moving to lift up her hair before remembering that she no longer had any hair to lift. “Zip.”

“Your cynicism is not appreciated, dear,” he said, sliding the zipper on the girl’s dress up the track and fastening the little clasp at the top. “You look lovely,” he remarked. Paulina blushed.

“Well…” She wasn’t quite sure how to respond to that. “Thanks. Thank you.” She hid her reddening face by busying herself with putting the hanger back in the closet and making a show of closing the large doors. When she turned back to Frank, he was holding his arm out for her to take so he could lead her out to a long, sleek black car.

The ride was not a short one; in fact, after being in the car for over an hour, Paulina wondered whether they should have just flown to a location that was closer to this party they were going to. She was almost nervous, though she wasn’t quite sure why. Maybe it was because Frank, as well, seemed to be getting a bit antsy. He pulled the girl into his lap and rested his hands on her hips.

“Ever done it in the back of a limousine before?” he asked with a smirk, rocking her hips back and forth on his lap. Paulina sighed and slid off into the seat next to him.

“You sound just like Gerard,” she told him, hoping that would deter him from continuing.

“Well, Gerard does get to fuck you whenever he wants.”

“It’s by no means of his wit or charm, I’ll have you know.”

“Oh, I find that hard to believe,” he said, reaching to grab hold of Paulina’s hand. She jerked it away and set it in her lap with the other.

“Leave me alone,” Paulina said, still thinking about Ivy. What a bitch.

“Aw, come now. We’re supposed to be a couple. At least try to pretend that just looking at me doesn’t make you wrinkle your pretty, little nose in disgust.” He held out his hand, which Paulina looked at for a moment before sighing and grabbing it in her own.

“I wish you’d stop acting like this. I know you’re nervous, but--”

“What?” As suddenly as this strange mood had taken over, it was gone, and Frank was glaring at Paulina venomously. “I’m not nervous. I’m in control.”

“Now you are,” Paulina told him, reaching for his hand again, just to further agitate him. It made her feel as though she were the one in control. He pulled away again. Paulina kept trying until he smacked her. Not very hard, but Paulina ceased as she felt the ebbing pain in her cheek. “But when we get around all those people, your upper-hand disappears as quickly as it did all those months ago, when Lindsey came storming into the kitchen, demanding to know who I was. You had to think on your feet. It worked then, but this is a far different situation.” The past few months had been hell, yes, but they’d also been lessons. Mind manipulation was most commonly taught by practice.

“If you don’t stop talking, I’ll cut your pretty, little tongue out of your pretty, little mouth.” Frank didn’t look at Paulina, but stared straight ahead, as though there was something floating in front of his face that Paulina couldn’t see. “And I’ll mail it to your parents.” Paulina remained quiet for the rest of the car ride, which ended up being very brief.

Within minutes, they were pulling up outside a grandiose mansion, larger than the one they lived in. The driver came around and opened the door for Paulina, helping her step out onto the gravel drive.

“Hold my hand,” she murmured to Frank as he stepped up beside her, also gazing up at the grandiose structure; he, however, was not impressed. In fact, he seemed very bored by the whole thing. He humored her, though, and grabbed her hand in his own before slipping it through the crook of his arm securely.

“Just follow my lead,” he assured her, leading the girl up to the front door and knocking.


Uneventful and...blah. I don't know. I'm sorry. The chapter just came out like this. I know it sucks. I'll do my best to get the next chapter up as soon as possible. Do you ever have that problem where you know where you are now, and EXACTLY what you're going to do in the chapter after the next, but for the next one you're absolutely stumped? I'm feeling that right now. It kinda sucks. I have that problem where I never plan out a story before I start writing it, and it becomes a little erratic. Sorry. So...yeah. Shitty. New one ASAP. Thanks for understanding. Still go comment, and subscribe if you haven't, please. Maybe give me some inspiration? I dunno. Thanks. OverAndOutxx
Sign up to rate and review this story