Categories > Books > Harry Potter

The Taste of Losing

by Oldwolf

Hermione loses a bet to Narcissa and has to endure the taste of losing. PWP

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Harry, Hermione, Narcissa - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-05-16 - Updated: 2006-05-17 - 1121 words - Complete

?Blocked
Disclaimer: I don't own a one of these characters and I'm not making any money.
A twenty-three year old Harry Potter is sitting at the kitchen table of #12 Grimmauld place nursing a butterbeer. His women had told him earlier that they had something extra special planned for tonight. He smirks as he thinks to himself, "Cissa and Mione have both been extra creative of late. I wonder what those vixens are up to."
The door opens quietly to allow the former Mrs. Malfoy to enter the room, "Milord, we're ready for you."
The messy haired Man's curiosity is piqued, as it would appear the blonde woman is wearing her day-to-day robes.
The woman leads her husband to the master suite with a tiny smirk playing across her face at the surprise waiting for him.
Harry's eyebrows shoot up when he walks into his bedroom and finds Hermione waiting for him there. He cuts his eyes to his blonde wife.
Narcissa says, "Yes Harry, both of us at once."
Now the man's curiosity is through the roof. The only other time his wives had gone for a threesome was at his direct instigation. When he sees the collars both are wearing, Harry knows he's in for a hell of a night. Whenever either of the two ladies go in for a role playing session, his mind has never failed to be blown.
Narcissa pulls out her wand and casts a simple activation charm to trigger the spells she and Hermione had prepared earlier. All three are suddenly naked and the bed is removed in favor of a large, padded carpet that covers most of the room.
Hermione swallows as she goes over to her husband. She grabs him by the shoulder and pulls him to the carpet. With practiced ease, she wraps her arms around Harry and pulls him down on top of her as she falls back onto the carpet.
Narcissa clenches the cheeks of her rump together, hoping she's still sufficiently loose when her turn comes.
Harry reaches down as his tongue duels with his wife's and grips his erection gently. With the simplicity of long practice, Harry aims his cock at the brunette's sopping snatch. The man sighs in contentment as he pushes into his wife's slick channel.
Hermione breathes deeply as she feels her love's nuts brush against her arse. As he starts to pull out, the young woman whimpers at the feeling of emptiness that accompanies her lover's departure only to sigh as her husband slowly pushes his staff back into her.
Narcissa's right hand slowly snakes down to her crotch. She slowly runs her index finger and the crack of her vagina. The blonde woman bits her lower lip as she gently pushes her finger into her pussy.
Harry's hand sneaks between him and Hermione as he slowly thrusts in and out of his wife. He grins at the woman's squeak as he starts pinching one of her nipples. The Man stares into his lover's eyes as he feels the pressure building up in his dick.
Hermione can sense that her husband is about to come as she feels her own climax coming on. As she sees the effort to hold back appear on Harry's face, she pulls herself up, mashing Harry's hand onto her breast and whispers in his ear, "Let it go my love."
Hearing his wife's words the man's control slips and he grunts as he shoots his seed into his woman.
Narcissa, seeing her husband orgasm, pulls her finger from her pussy and steps over to the coupled pair.
Harry doesn't resist as Narcissa pulls him off of Hermione. To his surprise however, the blonde woman drops to her hands and knees next to the bushy haired witch. As he moves to mount her, Hermione reaches out and gently grips his shaft. Harry's surprise is compounded as he is guided to Narcissa's anus rather than her vagina.
The older woman grits her teeth as her husband pushes into her backdoor. She's ever so glad she'd taken the time to stretch back there properly before hand.
Hermione lies down on her side to keep her husband's cum in her. Her stomach rolls as she contemplates her roll in this night's finale.
Harry smirks as he buggers Narcissa, wondering just what bet she'd lost with Hermione given the blonde's instinctive distaste for anal sex.
Narcissa for her part is wondering if indeed she should have lost that particular bet as her arsehole is invaded. "Still," she thinks to herself as her husband once more pushes himself into the hilt, "it's better than what the bint is going to be enduring."
The messy haired man is moving at a slow and steady pace when he feels the woman gently pushing back, urging him to go faster. Despite his better judgment Harry picks up the pace. His fears prove founded when he feels his orgasm build up much too quickly for his taste. However, the man can sense that there's more to come so he doesn't slow down.
Narcissa moans as she feels her lover deposit his sperm in her derriere and she is ever so grateful when her husband pulls himself from her body.
Hermione swallows around the lump in her throat as she rises up and pushes her husband to his back. She takes a deep breath before lowering her head to Harry's crotch and taking his still hard cock into her oral cavity. Despite the cleaning done, the taste is still enough to make Hermione's stomach roll.
The blonde woman moves her crotch around and positions her quim over her husband's mouth before she leans down to eat the other woman out.
Harry runs his tongue along Narcissa's slit with practiced ease, enjoying the sweet tang of the woman's juices, and bring his hand up to gently rub her clit as Hermione runs her tongue across his staff.
Hermione moans around the cock in her mouth as she feels the sperm being sucked from her body. She's surprised when she feels a feminine hand reaches across her body and start to tweak her nipples.
Narcissa can feel the spells in the room once more going to work as the sensations she's feeling are magnified. Guessing that one of the three is close to climax, the woman starts to suck gently on Hermione's clit.
The explosion comes unexpectedly for Harry as he floods Hermione's mouth with his seed. At the same time however, his own tongue is coated in Narcissa's juices.
Hermione is swallowing as quickly as she can as she climaxes all over Narcissa's face.
The three spent individual pass out almost instantly after their orgasms have subsided.
A/N: Until next time.
Sign up to rate and review this story