Categories > Books > Harry Potter

Say, isn't that?

by DrT

After the huge casualties which occurred during the last year of the war against Voldemort (especially during the final battle), Harry Potter and his remaining best friend Hermione Granger disappea...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Neville - Warnings: [!!!] [X] - Published: 2006-05-06 - Updated: 2006-05-06 - 8110 words - Complete

?Blocked
Disclaimer: This story is based on characters, ideas, and situations created by JR Rowling and owned by her and her publishers. I own the orignal elements & characters. No money is being made by me, and no trademark or copyright infringement is intended.

August, 2004

Neville Longbottom looked up and down the gaudy New Orleans street nervously. He was unused to the Muggle world in general, and this narrow street in the New Orleans French Quarter was odder than most Muggle streets he had ever seen. It was the early evening, and the light was still very strong. Neville wondered if the street would look more or less garish at night.

"Come on, Nevy," Ginny urged. Neville was an assistant teacher at Hogwarts, the Head of Gryffindor House, and a decorated war hero. His wife was pretty, sexy, and an outspoken defender of civil rights, taking over ideas left behind by her best friend when she had disappeared almost six years before. The pair was visiting New Orleans at perhaps the worst time of year -- August. New Orleans was hot, and had been hot every day and every night since mid-May, and barring any tropical storms coming through the area would stay consistently hot for another month or so.

Worse than the heat was the humidity. Nearly every day was at least 80%, and this evening was over 90%. "Let's go in here and have a drink," Ginny urged. She knew that both she and her husband of four years needed to break their routine before heading back to Britain for another autumn of classes and fog. She had attended a conference in a magical town in the northern Rockies and brought Neville with her. She had arranged to spend three nights in New Orleans before traveling back to Britain, and this was the second night.

Neville sighed and followed his wife into a fairly tacky and undistinguished establishment, although it was far from dingy or run-down in any way. Ginny almost giggled when she saw a crowd of men surrounding some vamp in the line waiting to be seated. The woman partially turned, and Ginny frowned as she peripherally noticed Neville's jaw drop in lust.

The woman was of at best average height and had a huge mass of wildly wavy and curly reddish blonde hair. The heat of the outside had given her the excuse to wear a very thin, short dress that had no back and little front. The woman's breasts were immense -- huge 48FF breasts on a slight frame (48-21-33), and her legs were proportionately on the long side, accentuated by stiletto heels.

The lusting crowd of eight men and three women was scattered by the arrival of the over-blown busty babe's escort. The slim man was just a bit above average height, but carried himself with authority. The pair gazed at each other and then turned fully towards Ginny and Neville.

The two couples gaped at each other.

"Ginny?"

"Harry?" The hair and green eyes were a giveaway, even if Harry no longer needed glasses.

"Neville?"

"HERMIONE?" Neville almost fainted.

"Well," Harry said, turning to the hostess in the halter top, hot pants, and heels even higher than Hermione's, "make that a table for four after all."

There was a small group of sighs from the hangers on. "Now, now," Hermione commanded them drolly, "maybe we can play some other time. Now, shoo." The lustful crowd moved on, one young man almost crying. Hermione and Harry herded Ginny and Neville into the dim dining room.

As the four moved to the table, Ginny softly asked Hermione, "What's with the act and the glamors?"

"No act, and no glamors," Hermione said, sitting carefully so that her huge jugs didn't push the table too far away. "I grew these myself, although I admit it was a tricky potion," she added after the hostess left them with their menus.

"Oh, and did Harry have one, too?" Ginny snapped.

"No, I find his eight and a half inches just large enough," Hermione said frankly, making both Neville and Ginny blush.

"What are you two playing at?" Neville demanded.

Harry held a finger up. "May I order for all of us? Good." He looked at the skinny effeminate waiter, who was only wearing highly shined black pumps, tuxedo pants, and thin suspenders loitering near by, a look of lust on his face as he gazed longingly at Harry. At Harry's nod, he rushed over. "Four frozen daiquiris, the large flaming barbecue nachos as an appetizer, the super bacon burgers for myself and Neville, and the chicken caesar salads for the ladies."

"Right," the waiter said, confused by the contrast of the two expensively dressed couples -- one trashy, one conservative. He shrugged and left, knowing he had little chance that night at least of capturing Harry's attention.

"I don't understand," Neville said.

"Where the bloody hell have the two of you been for six years?" Ginny demanded.

"We did everything we were supposed to do," Harry said. "We saved the bloody world. What thanks did we get?"

"The Ministry trying to charge Harry with Dark Arts in getting rid of Riddle?" Hermione demanded. "Draco Malfoy imprisoned for a total of six weeks that spring and then starting that Pure-Blood political movement two days after the Final Battle? Anti-Muggle-born and Mixed-blood legislation nearly as bad as Umbridge's anti-werewolf laws, on the grounds that Riddle was a Mixed-blood? The anti-werewolf laws themselves being made so bad that Remus and Dora had to leave Britain?"

"Ron was dead, Luna was dead," Harry growled. "We decided that we were going to have fun. I have two large fortunes and Hermione is hardly poor. The rest of Europe, the Americas, Australia, all couldn't care less what we do as long as we don't call attention to our powers."

"My parents were murdered, Ron was dead, and I couldn't get a job despite having seven O N.E.W.T.s," Hermione growled. "What did I have left except my wand and Harry?"

"We spent that September and October on the Riviera, fucking each other," Harry said. "We fell in love, but decided we needed to have a wild time before deciding what to do with ourselves. We spent the next three months fucking each other and other people in Paris, and having a lot of fun."

"We first spent a month putting our new selves together," Hermione said, stroking some of her exposed upper breasts and smirking.

"We're fucking our way around the world," Harry said.

"We figure we'll be ready to settle down and be as dull as the pair of you look by the time we're thirty," Hermione nettled Ginny.

"We are not dull!" Ginny protested. "Just because I'm not showing more than I was born with!"

"Oh, come on," Hermione teased. "You used to love sucking my nipples while diddling me. You're staring at me with lust right now, but you're desperately trying not to show it."

Neville's eyes bugged out. "Hermione!" Ginny hissed. Then the drinks arrived. Neville took a big swallow instead of using the straw, which made him gasp.

"Easy there, Neville," Harry teased. "I haven't seen you this embarrassed since I caught you and Colin doing each other at the end of Fifth year." Neville now started coughing.

"Neville?" Ginny was aghast.

"Don't be too rough on him" Harry said. "Colin offered the same to Ron and me, as rewards for the fight at the Department of Mysteries, no strings attached."

"And you three took him up on it, I suppose?" Ginny demanded.

"I didn't, and Ron couldn't -- he was still hurting too much from the brain scars." He took a little pity on Neville. "I assume that was the only time you and Colin did that?" Neville nodded.

"That first night Harry and fell into each other's arms, we were both virgins," Hermione said.

"And how many men have you had now?" Ginny asked cattily. "You always used to note every little thing you did."

"True," Hermione agreed. "I've had just over a thousand men and six hundred women. Harry's had close to twelve hundred women and about sixty men."

Ginny and Neville stared at the pair as the skinny waiter left their nachos.

"What?" Harry asked as he snagged some nachos.

"After all the time you spent avoiding Colin. . . ." Neville managed to say.

Harry shrugged. "If a guy wants to go down on me while his wife, lover, or Hermione, or both, does as well, I've learned to enjoy it."

"And since we're immune to STDs and such, why not?" Hermione demanded. "It blanks out the nightmares and it's better than taking drugs."

"And you've just gone around the world, spreading joy and pretending to be Muggles?" Ginny asked, still trying to figure out if this was actually happening.

"Most of the time," Hermione said, glaring at Harry.

Neville and Ginny looked at Harry as well. "We don't use our powers to seduce anyone, but I admit I have won a fair amount of money at poker using Legilimency to see if I was being bluffed or not," Harry admitted.

"And how much have you taken the Muggles for?" Ginny asked, curious.

"Just over a million US dollars," Harry admitted. "Still, I've never taken any one person for more than ten thousand, and they could all afford their losses."

"Now enough of this," Hermione said. "Let's eat, and you two can catch us up on the British gossip."

*

By not staring at Hermione's soccer-ball sized breasts, Neville and Ginny found they were spending an enjoyable evening with two friends they missed very much.

They were still chatting after Harry payed the bill and left the waiter a large tip and flirted with the hostess, taking her phone number for future reference. New Orleans in the August dusk was still 93 F and 87% humidity. The heat hit the two over-dressed visitors from Britain like a wall as they left the mildly air-conditioned restaurant. Between their joy of talking with Harry and Hermione, their lust for the pair, their slight intoxication from the drinks, and the heat, neither Neville nor Ginny noticed Harry and Hermione maneuvering them towards a small two-door car on a side street.

"Where are we going?" Ginny asked as Harry handed her into the backseat, one arm around her waist for a moment.

"We've been here for just over a month, and will be here for two more," Hermione answered, slipping in next to Ginny. "We have a house." Neville said nothing as Hermione's right breast nearly escape the thin dress.

The drive was a short one, ending in a crowded but upper-middle class neighborhood. Harry pulled into the driveway, and the garage door opened ahead of them.

"Magic?" Ginny asked.

"Muggle electronics," Harry said as the garage door closed behind him. He got out and helped Ginny out of the back seat, again with his arm around her. Neville helped Hermione out, and found himself staring deep into her cleavage and with a hand-full of breast. Neville colored deeply. Hermione smiled sweetly.

The pair led their victims for the evening into the darkening backyard. There was a screened-in deck with a large hot tub set into the deck, plus a small fridge and some deck chairs.

Hermione bent over to fetch four beers out of the fridge, making Neville's erection stretch to full and Ginny wetter than she had been in weeks. "Shall we take the plunge?" Hermione asked, nodding at the hot tub.

Ginny, who had backed up into Harry, felt his hardness against her ass. Her morals surrendered. "Neville?" she pleaded.

Hermione smiled and bent forward, her breasts finally falling out of her dress as she unbuckled her shoes. Harry relieved Neville of his coat and hung it, and his own lightweight jacket up on pegs near the back door. By the time he turned around, Hermione was nude, her lightly-tanned flesh almost glowing in the soft night light, with Neville staring at Hermione's totally hairless body. Ginny was down to her bra, panties, and heels. The two women started stripping Neville, so Harry stripped himself

In less than two minutes, the jets in the hot tub were swirling and Harry was helping Ginny sit in the warm waters while Hermione was helping Neville. It was a deep tub, but even after they were seated Hermione's breasts were bobbing at the surface. Ginny's smaller ones were being stimulated by the swirling waters, and Harry had seated her so that a jet of water would shoot at her pussy whenever she turned towards him, as she was now.

"So, you do this often, I take it?" Ginny said.

"Every other night or so," Hermione said.

"But this is only the second time we've done it with people we know and care about," Harry added.

"Who were the others?" Neville managed to ask in a strangled voice.

"Remus and Dora," Hermione said with a smirk. "You've never been fucked until you've been fucked by a werewolf at the new moon."

"Really?" Ginny asked, surprised.

"He fucked Dora for half an hour, me for an hour, and then Dora again for about fifteen minutes," Hermione said frankly, "plus he was good at it. Harry's good, usually once in the morning and twice at night, but not as good as Remus."

"It's a good thing you love me," Harry teased, "and that Tonks can keep Remus coming back with new faces and body types."

The four kept smiling and looking at each other as they nursed their beers, although neither Neville nor Ginny ever noticed that Harry and Hermione had non-alcohol beer. Finally, Ginny turned to Neville and said, "Did you and Colin ever do it more than once?"

"That was the only time Colin and I did it, but he did suck me off two other times before that," Neville admitted. "After Harry caught us, I wouldn't do it again."

"Is that why you've always wanted me to suck you?" Ginny asked, "because you liked it when Colin did it?" Neville nodded his head.

"You guys have been married for four years and dated for two years before that and you've never done oral sex?" Hermione asked, surprised.

"You were the only one who's done me," Ginny told Hermione. "Why are you so surprised?"

"I guess because oral sex is pretty common," Hermione said. "I even did your brother back at the end of Sixth year and over the next, and he at least tried to do me."

"Luna and I didn't fuck, but we did go down on each other," Harry added.

"I guess it's time for you two to learn," Hermione suggested. "Jump up here, Neville," Hermione added, patting the deck where it was padded and where Neville could lean back against the railing. "No one can see us."

"But. . . ."

"I can show Ginny how to do it on Harry while she does you, or she and I can do you," Hermione said, while directing the idea mostly at Ginny.

"Do it," Ginny breathed, and Neville, as usual, did as Ginny told him. Meanwhile, Hermione was whispering basic instructions into Ginny's ear.

When Neville was seated comfortably, his legs still in the water, Hermione took Ginny's right hand and placed it over Neville's balls. Ginny and Hermione both leaned forward, and while Ginny pulled down slightly on the erect shaft, pulling down the foreskin and exposing the head, Hermione rinsed it off with a little of the hot tub water. It was a nice, average penis, not quite six inches long. Hermione ovaled her lips and slurped Neville into her mouth.

"Merlin!" Neville sighed.

Hermione quickly moved off, and let Ginny try for a few seconds, and then the two started licking Neville's shaft and crown while allowing their tongues and lips to meet. Ginny jumped slightly as she felt Harry's hand start stroking her arse and upper thighs.

Ginny started licking Neville more fiercely just as she felt Harry insert a finger inside her. A few seconds later, she moaned as Harry added a second finger. Neville moaned as well, as Hermione started to lightly pump at the base of his cock.

Ginny jumped a bit more when Harry adjusted his hand, so that one finger was still inside her pussy while the second penetrated her virgin rectum. Hermione shifted slightly away and she and Harry, used to dealing with novice swingers, moved Neville directly between Ginny's now-eager lips.

Harry's fingers kept up an expert sawing in-and-out of Ginny's bottom orifices while his other hand stroked Ginny's right breast. Hermione pumped Neville while moving up to kiss him deeply. Ginny was bobbing her head and moving her arse for all she was worth.

When Neville started to ejaculate, Hermione stopped pumping, knowing that Neville was not in a position to keep pumping enough nor was Ginny experienced enough to really milk him. That would keep Neville slightly on edge and interested in more games. Harry meanwhile gave his fingers a little shot of magic, which sent Ginny over the edge into an orgasm as well.

Before Ginny and Neville really realized what they were doing, Hermione had slipped into Neville's place and Neville found himself nose to nipple with the pinkest, loveliest nipple he had ever imagined. He didn't hesitate, but his lips latched on to it. Harry's tongue did the same to Hermione's left nipple. Ginny, finding herself between Hermione's legs for the first time in over six years, had no qualms about renewing her intimate contact with her first lover.

This was Hermione's favorite position -- having both enormous jugs handled while their nipples were sucked and someone either fucking her or licking her. Ginny's tongue might have not done this in six years, but all her old enthusiasm was back. Hermione climaxed in less than two minutes.

Hermione kissed Neville deeply as she shook off the end of her climax, while Ginny fell backwards into the tub. After a few minutes, Neville, Ginny, and Hermione all gave satisfied sighs.

Then they saw Harry, smiling and standing in the middle of the tub, his thick eight-and-a-half inches jutting out.

Harry held his hand out to Ginny. She took it and stood. Harry climbed out of the tub with her and then helped Hermione and Neville to stand as well. The quartet dried themselves on towels and then quietly went into the house.

In moments, they were in a bed room, holding the largest bed Ginny or Neville had ever seen. Hermione dropped to her knees and took Neville in her mouth. A nudge from Harry sent Ginny over to Neville's arms, where they kissed deeply. Harry stroked Ginny's breasts from the back while kissing her shoulders and neck.

When Hermione felt Neville was excited enough to maintain his erection and use it, she stopped sucking him. She climbed up on the bed, laid back, and spread her legs. Harry pulled Ginny back a little, and Neville, as if guided by his cock, moved over to Hermione and slipped his cock deep inside his first crush. Within seconds, he was pumping away for all he was worth.

Harry had swung Ginny away from the sight of her husband fucking her former best friend and kissed her deeply. Feeling Harry's large hot cock pressed against her belly made Ginny go weak at the knees.

Harry followed the movement, and soon had Ginny laid next to Hermione. Harry touched Ginny's abdomen, but said and did nothing beyond gently penetrating her.

Ginny screeched in ecstasy, pulling her knees up and crossing her ankles behind Harry's arse, wrapping her arms around his neck, and urging him forward.

Harry needed no further urging. The two couples fucked in the missionary position for close to three more minutes, then Harry and Hermione wordlessly repositioned the four of them, Ginny and Neville following their lead.

Fortunately, it was a huge bed. Hermione and Ginny were soon in a loose 69, with Neville fucking Hermione and Harry Ginny from the rear. In this position, Ginny achieved two orgasms and Hermione three, before Neville shot for the second time that night.

Ginny and Neville rolled back, exhausted. Harry and Hermione, kissing deeply, resumed the missionary and fucked to a mutual climax, by which time Ginny and Neville were sound asleep.

"I love you, Harry Potter," Hermione murmured.

"I love you, Hermione Potter," Harry answered.

The Next Morning

Ginny woke up the next morning, naked and unsure of where she was, with a slight hangover, sore knees, a very tired jaw, and an achy and well-used pussy.

Ginny opened her eyes, and saw she was on a huge bed, and that brought back all the memories of the night before. She and Neville had had sex with Harry and Hermione. Or rather, Neville had had sex with Hermione, and she had had sex with both Harry and Hermione as well as Neville.

Did it count as infidelity, Ginny wondered, if both partners did it in the same bed at the same time but with someone other than themselves?

Ginny's eyes focused on the light pouring out of a doorway into the bedroom. Porcelain gleamed, and she needed to pee very badly. Ginny made her way into the bathroom and did what she had to do. On the short trip, she had realized that not only was she nude, but her clothes were nowhere to be seen. Fortunately, there was a pair of light white cotton bathrobes hanging behind the door, and when she was done, Ginny put one on and left the other on the bed next to the lightly snoring Neville.

Fighting back a brief urge to wake Neville up and apparate back to their hotel room, Ginny left the luxurious bedroom and made her way towards the slight sounds she hoped were her wayward and seductive friends.

Ginny passed by a room filled with books. A glance told her that none seemed to be magical titles, but were rather Muggle books, and an entertainment center, including a huge television. Ginny wondered if her friends, at least Hermione, might not have totally abandoned the magical world most ways. The next room was a bright dining room, but that was empty. Cutting through it, Ginny found her self in the kitchen. Hermione, wearing only panties and moccasins, was serving Harry, wearing only boxers and looking like he just came out of the shower, cafe-au-lait and croissants.

"Good morning, Gin," Hermione said, "would you like something to eat?"

Ginny noticed a clock, and saw it was only 7:25. "You're both awfully chipper this morning," she said.

Harry grinned and Hermione shrugged her shoulders, making her breasts roll in a way far too tantalizing for this early in the morning.

"We're used to this, and you're not," Harry said. "We've been up since Six. Since you were here, we couldn't go work out together, but we both spent over half an hour each in a gym, doing some basic exercises, and each did some step aerobics here. I just got back." He sipped the coffee and chicory and smiled.

"And you do this every day?" Ginny asked, confused.

"Exercise, yes," Hermione said. "We bring home strangers about every other day or maybe every two days, though. Sometimes a single man, slightly more often a single woman, more often couples."

"And what do you get out of it?" Ginny asked.

"Pleasure," Hermione answered simply. "Let me start back at the beginning, though. Harry and I were more at the center of things than you were. Harry bore the worst burden, but I wasn't far behind. If we had stayed and tried to live like you managed, we would have been crushed under the publicity and the Ministry's agenda, and all that other pressure. We rescued each other."

"We hid," Harry admitted. "We were depressed and fragile, and we fell into each other's bed for comfort. From there, we became lovers and then really fell in love."

"Harry recovered better and faster than I have," Hermione admitted. "If I hadn't had Harry's love and then Harry's cock, I would have become near-suicidal. After the first passion wore off, we realized that we loved each other, but I needed more physical attention than even Harry could provide." Hermione smiled. "Harry is a magnificent lover, isn't he?"

"He is," Ginny admitted, pouring herself coffee.

"But even though he was a better technical lover by the end of that first week than ninety percent of the men I've had since, even though his cock is perfect as far as I'm concerned, I needed something more. I could have easily turned to drugs or alcohol, but I turned to sex. Not love making. That is for Harry alone. I admit, I came close to making love with you last night, and have with Dora and Remus, too, but I love Harry. That physical itch was overwhelming; it replaced the nightmares I had of finding my parents dead, of watching Ron tortured to death, of all the battles, and watching Viktor being sliced apart, of Luna being eaten alive by that enchanted sludge, of . . . well, I don't think I need to go on, do I?"

"No," Ginny agreed, knowing that it had taken a good four years to get over her own nightmares, and she had not seen a tenth of the horrors Hermione had.

"That itch has recently started to lessen, just a bit," Hermione said. "I hope I can slowly get control of it, and then I'll change my hair back, reduce my tits to a more reasonable size, and just enjoy Harry's cock on a daily basis. Then I can give Harry his dream."

"Which is?"

"Children," Hermione said when Harry said nothing. "Don't get me wrong, I'd like two or three as well, but not as much as Harry does."

"We've avoided the magical areas as much as we could," Harry said. "We've avoided picking up magical partners. Still, we've made some contacts, and we'll probably end up in the magical parts of the Rockies or perhaps Quebec or Maine."

"You won't come back, will you?" Ginny said. "You know, of course, that outside of Hogwarts, most of magical Britain is closing up against the Muggle-born and Half-bloods. They aren't even allowed into Diagon Alley or Hogsmeade Monday through Thursday."

"We know," Hermione said.

Ginny looked at the pair and then said slowly, "A number of the old families withdrew their children from Hogwarts. They go to a private tutoring academy. If something called the Green Fund hadn't started four years ago, Hogwarts would be in real trouble. There would barely be enough students to keep a full staff, instead of needing assistants like they do now." This Fund paid for poor students from North America to attend Hogwarts, and included a fair number of every type of ancestry. "You two are the Green Fund, aren't you?" Ginny accused.

"We started it," Hermione agreed.

"About thirty percent of the money now comes from other sources," Harry said.

Ginny suddenly grinned. "And are you the ones who arranged for them not to be Sorted into Slytherin?"

"There are currently eighty-four students, not including next year's," Hermione said. "Three actually are Slytherins."

"But yes, the students we send would tend towards the other Houses," Harry agreed. His face hardened. "Let Slytherin atrophy into nothing."

"Let's talk about something more fun," Hermione suggested.

"Let me ask you about those," Ginny said with a nod at Hermione's breasts. "Why so big and aren't they uncomfortable?"

"Do you remember my animagus form?" Hermione asked.

"The barn owl?"

"Exactly," Hermione said. "I spend fifteen minutes every day as an owl, flapping very hard. Between that exercise and a little magic, no, they aren't uncomfortable at all. It took me a few weeks to learn how to walk with them without hitting into things and people, and to get used to sleeping on my back, but I like them." Hermione's face fell. "I always felt like people were making fun of my teeth and my hair, and my thin figure. Well, a lot of people mock my tits, but a lot more people are drawn to them, against their better judgement."

"Hermione, do you have incitement charms on your Bristols?" Ginny asked.

"It was part of the enhancing potion," Hermione grinned. "I especially love enticing straight feminist Muggles into begging to suck my tits. Some of the butchest lesbians we've met have begged Harry to do anything he wants to them in exchange for touching them."

"Don't look so shocked," Harry said. "We don't take advantage of them. Hermione just likes to hear them get down from their high moral stances and whimper."

"That's almost as bad," Ginny said.

"Almost," Hermione said with a grin.

"Why . . . why last night?" Ginny asked.

"Because you're very important to me," Hermione said, smiling at Ginny. "You were my best female friend, you were my first lover." They gripped hands and smiled at each other.

The sound of a clearing throat brought everyone's attention over to the doorway to the living room. "Good morning, Neville," Harry said cheerfully. "Coffee?"

Neville did not look happy. "I think we should get dressed and leave," Neville said.

"And why would you like to do that, Neville?" Harry asked mildly.

"Harry! You fucked my wife!" Neville protested.

"I did. And you fucked mine."

"You're married?" Ginny asked.

"That's not the point," Neville insisted. "You two might do this sort of thing all the time, but we don't!"

"But you did, and you enjoyed it as much as we did," Harry said coldly. "We didn't use any real magic on you, and you only had two frozen daiquiris and part of a beer each. So," he went on, "you two both fulfilled major fantasies last night. Don't ruin things thing morning."

Neville chewed on his lower lip for a moment, looking from Hermione, her breasts inviting; to Ginny, sitting with her robe partially open to her navel; to Harry, looking very protective and dangerous despite being in his underwear.

"I'm going back to the hotel," Neville said. He looked at Ginny. "I really expect you back for lunch."

"I will be," Ginny said.

"May we set up dinner tonight?" Hermione asked. "We'll be a bit more conservative than last night."

Neville gave that some real consideration, then said, "No, that's fine." He managed to look Hermione in the eye. "I do hope you stay in contact with us while you travel."

"We will," Hermione said.

"Let's get your clothes," Harry said. The two men left.

"He took that better than I thought he might," Ginny said.

"You're not jealous?" Hermione asked, reheating the milk and coffee pots with a quick wave of her wand.

"Why would I be?" Ginny asked. "You aren't going to come and steal Neville away. I wouldn't trade Neville for Harry. . . ."

"Really?" Hermione smirked.

"I wouldn't mind borrowing him every now and then, but that's another story," Ginny said softly. "I certainly wouldn't try and replicate last night with anyone else." She giggled. "I can only imagine how we would screw things up!"

"It wasn't always easy at the beginning," Hermione admitted. "Still, there were a lot more good times than there were problems."

"Do you really think you can walk away from all this someday?" Ginny asked. "You aren't addicted to the behavior?"

"I am a bit," Hermione admitted. "Still, compared to, say, March 1999 through July 2000, we've cut back by nearly half, and we haven't been to a real all-out orgy since the Mardi Gras we spent in Rio back in 2002."

"well, that's good to know," Ginny said. "You and Harry were really virgins?"

Hermione nodded, "Except for the oral sex and hand jobs, yes," she answered.

"Hand jobs, too?" Ginny asked.

"Your brother would never go down on me, so I quickly switched to usually giving him hand jobs," Hermione said simply.

"Do you think you could have been happy with him?" Ginny asked.

"I don't know," Hermione said honestly. "I could never have lived the life your mother has," Hermione pointed out. "With all the restrictions put on the Muggle born, would Ron have moved? Would he have still married me, with all the restrictions on half-blood children?"

Ginny scowled, and Hermione said quickly, "We don't know, Ginny. I'd like to think we would have, but we don't know. Harry and Luna would have at least known that their children would not have been discriminated against."

"True," Ginny admitted.

"We do admire the work you're doing," Hermione said.

"I take it you're behind a lot of the foreign funding I've been getting," Ginny stated.

"I presume that last public finance statement your group issued was accurate?" Hermione said.

"Of course," Ginny snorted. "The Ministry hate us and audit us all the time."

"Then we were directly responsible for about fifteen percent of your 2002 funding."

"And indirectly?"

Hermione merely shrugged. "Who can say."

Ginny suspected the pair was responsible for a great deal of the funding, but could say nothing.

Hermione finished off her coffee and then looked Ginny straight in the eye. "Shall we gossip some more, or go back to bed?"

"You and me, or you, me and Harry?" Ginny asked.

"Your choice, including just you and Harry," Hermione said.

"You and me for sure," Ginny said. "We can go from there."

*

As Neville pulled his drawers on, he asked Harry, "Do you enjoy this lifestyle as much as Hermione does?"

"Probably" Harry said. "I think she needs it more than I do, though."

"Why?" Neville asked, sitting to pull on his socks.

"We grew up lacking," Harry reminded Neville. "You didn't have your parents, and your magic was inhibited because you saw them tortured when you were less than two. I was emotionally abused by the Dursleys. Hermione, though, had almost everything she could have wanted, except for siblings. Her parents adored her. She might not have had any close friends before coming to Hogwarts, but she was in a special school, with children a lot like her. At Hogwarts, she was lonely until she fell in with me and Ron. She also got emotional support, and then affection, from Ginny. She adored and wanted to emulate McGonagall. Then in the space of a few weeks, her parents were murdered, Ron was killed, and then McGonagall died from her injuries in the last battle. If I hadn't been with her, she would have shut down."

"I can see that," Neville said. "She couldn't bend, so she nearly broke."

"She did break," Harry answered frankly. "We didn't have sex until the that First of September, but we have slept together every night since mid-July of '98. She still needs to feel by touching. She feels emotionally by being with me. She needs to feel physically, and still needs it more than I can do." Harry grinned. "And I can do a lot, and often."

"Hence the men and women," Neville said.

Harry nodded. "Actually, I bought Hermione a toy we saw on some odd American television show."

"A vibrator?"

"You've heard of those?" Harry asked, surprised.

"The twins have an adult section now," Neville told Harry with a grin.

"That figures," Harry admitted. "No, it's a fucking machine. It uses a piston to drive a dildo. It will fuck forever, or close to it. Since she got it, Hermione is less interested in picking up guys. These last five months, we're actually down to two or three a week."

"I'd think you'd have higher numbers of partners then," Neville pointed out.

Harry shrugged. "Most are interested in repeat visits." He leered. "Wasn't she great?"

"She was," Neville mumbled as he buttoned his shirt. He looked at Harry. "Could you try and do me a favor?"

"If I can," Harry said.

"Try not to fuck Ginny again," Neville said. "I know she and Hermione are probably already getting it on. I recognized the look in Ginny's eye. If you join them, well, you know."

"I'll stay out of her," Harry said. "Tell me, do you two know she's pregnant?"

Neville's eyes went wide. "What?"

"It's only about three weeks along, so she might not know" Harry said. "I noticed when I went to put anti-conception spell on her last night."

"Be sure to tell her," Neville said.

"I will," Harry assured his old friend. Neville nodded and disapparated back to their hotel room, and Harry went to find his wife and Ginny.

Sure enough, as Neville had predicted, they were gone from the kitchen. The house, although expensive, was not terribly large -- two bedrooms (one used as a library), a bath and a 'half-bath', dining room, large sitting room, and a kitchen on the ground floor, and three rooms and a bath as the master suite on the next floor.

The pair wasn't on the ground floor, which would have surprised Harry had the person with Hermione had been anyone but Ginny. They did all their 'partying' on the ground floor.

Harry went up the stairs, and saw the large bedroom was empty. The door to the bath was open, and obviously unoccupied. The door to the small room the pair used as their magical library was also open and unoccupied. Harry therefore looked into the final, smallest room, set over kitchen.

This was simply referred to as 'the fucking room'. The fucking machine, other sex toys, and soft mats were kept there. Harry looked in, and saw that, sure enough, Hermione was in the fucking machine.

Hermione was laying on her back, her legs pulled up and spread. The machine was driving a seven inch dildo in-and-out of her pussy at a fairly moderate 40 times a minute.

Hermione or Ginny had conjured soft supports on either side of Hermione's head. Ginny was kneeling over Hermione. Hermione's tongue was obviously deep inside Ginny while Ginny's was working over Hermione's erect clit. Over the clicking of the machine, Harry could hear their soft moans.

Harry stepped back into the master bedroom, considered, and went back down stairs.

*

Fifty minutes later, Harry looked up from that morning's 'Times-Picayune'. "Are you alright?" Harry asked Ginny. Ginny glared at him. She was covered with sweat and had come down the stairs bow-legged. "Ah," Harry said, "I see you tried the fucking machine. Have fun?"

"Yes," Ginny managed to groan.

"Come here," Harry said, tossing the paper down on the kitchen table. When Ginny came close enough, she gasped as Harry placed his right hand gently over her sore labia. Ginny moaned with an orgasm as Harry's warm magic healed her bruised privates.

"Oh, that was good," she said, her eyes wide.

"Glad you liked it," Harry said with a smile. "You'll still be a bit tender for a day or so. Be sure to tell Neville it was the fucking machine, and not me."

"Oh," Ginny blushed slightly. "Neville warned you off, or something like that?"

Harry nodded. "Normally, I'd let the woman make her own decision, but since it was Neville, and he only warned me off actually fucking you, I thought it was reasonable." Harry smiled gently at Ginny. "Especially since I noticed you were pregnant last night."

"I am?" Ginny whispered happily.

Harry nodded and said, "You are. And I'm sorry, but I mentioned it to Neville. I should have told you first."

Ginny glowered. "At least now the burk will know it's his," she said.

"Ginny," Harry chided.

"I know," Ginny said, ashamed. "Last night was very out of character for both of us. Still, I doubt we would have, if it hadn't been both you and Hermione." She grinned. "Neville had nearly as big a crush on Hermione as I ever had on you, and he never got even the partial satisfaction I did with you my Fifth year."

At that point, Hermione walked down the stairs, as nude as Ginny and in much better shape. She arched her eyebrows. "Waiting for me?" she asked.

"Neville asked that we not shag," Harry said, "and besides, it looks like the two you might have worn out a dildo or two."

"Well, it's up to the two of you if you want to follow Neville's request," Hermione said, putting the emphases on 'request' as she moved sexily towards the pair, "but I need some of my favorite potion." Hermione looked at Ginny. "Care to help me prepare it and drink it?"

Ginny stole a look at Harry's boxers, and saw that his cock, which had been half-hard all morning, was moving and growing. She then considered herself.

She had had more orgasms in the previous twelve hours or so than she had had in the previous three months, and she had thought her sex life had been quite satisfactory. On the other hand, Harry's cock was delicious.

Ginny looked back at Hermione. "My jaws hurt, and my knees are sore." Both had been true ever before spending time on her knees licking Hermione to multiple orgasms, with help from the fucking machine. Still, from her tone of voice, Ginny was asking to play.

Harry smiled and clasped Ginny's knees, sending a bit of healing magic into them. Then he moved his hands to her face and pulled Ginny's lips to his, kissing her deeply while he healed her aching jaw muscles. Ginny put her hands out to steady herself, placing them on Harry's thighs. Harry's hands moved down to cup her breasts, his fingers gently stroking over her nipples, which climbed back to life.

"See," Hermione said, whispering into Ginny's ear, "as I said, women can get mentally or emotionally satiated, but it's impossible to be physically worn out, at least when it's Harry who's doing the touching." She flicked Ginny's hair away and started nibbling Ginny's neck and ear.

Ginny gave a slight 'meow' of pleasure. "Shall we finish here, in the bedroom, or upstairs?" Hermione asked.

Ginny's hands pulled Harry's cock through the boxer's fly. "Here, it looks like," Harry said.

Ginny said nothing but continued to touch Harry's cock.

"This will be an awkward angle," Hermione stated. "Let's at least let Harry lie down in the parlor."

Ginny came out of her reverie and merely nodded, straightening up. Harry stood and shucked the boxers to the floor. He took Ginny's hand and led her into the parlor. Hermione bustled ahead of them and tossed some cushions and pillows to the floor. Ginny smiled, thinking, 'Hermione's still as bossy as ever.'

Harry laid down, bringing Hermione and Ginny with him. Working out the mechanics of three-way kissing was not easy, but Harry and Hermione had lots of experience.

Ginny really enjoyed kissing Harry, but she realized that as much as she had long longed for them, it was really Hermione's soft, eager mouth she had dreamed about since the last time they had been together.

"I think Ginny's decided on what she'd like," Harry said, smiling.

Ginny was a little embarrassed, but when Hermione said, "What sounds good to you?", Ginny said, "Could you and I sixty-nine while Harry shags you?"

Hermione and Harry both smiled lovingly. "My favorite three-way," Hermione said. Harry slipped out from under the two women, and watched as they kissed each other gently and lovingly.

Harry knew every nuance of Hermione's body language, and what he saw was something he had never observed from a distance before. It wasn't her usual lust, or her rarer tenderness. It was true affection.

By the end of the final battle, Hermione had been stripped of all of her positive emotions except her affection for Harry. That affection had grown into love, but one that had for years been a love which had to be fueled by many hours of sex every day to prevent hours of nightmares.

She had slowly cut down on the amount of sex, and the nightmares had been gone for months. Harry hoped that this was a sign of another stage in his beloved's healing. He smiled as he saw Hermione licking her way down towards Ginny's navel. Usually, other than when alone with Harry, Hermione was the center of attention, not the one giving it.

Ginny looked up at Harry and smiled at him with pleading eyes and her hands caressed Hermione's hair. Harry made an abortive move towards his half-erect cock, and Ginny nodded her head. Harry laid down next to Ginny's head, and she just had to twist slightly to capture the head of Harry's cock with her lips.

Ginny really didn't know what she was doing, but she knew enough not to do anything wrong, and it was certainly pleasant. Hermione, meanwhile, had reached her objective and was turning her body around so that she and Ginny could 69. Harry backed off, and once Ginny and Hermione seemed to have established a rhythm, he laid his body around Hermione's and eased his cock between her upper thighs. For a brief moment, Ginny's tongue licked him, and then he felt her hand guide him into Hermione's dripping pussy.

Harry smiled with great satisfaction as he entered his wife. He enjoyed the raw sex with the Muggles almost as much as Hermione, even if he wasn't as obsessive about pursuing it as she was. Still, nothing matched his wife's warm sheath. They fit perfectly. Harry smiled, remembering how, after meeting up with a man with a cock even longer and thicker than his, Hermione sworn off those size-giants. She would take on a man longer or thicker than Harry, but never both. Granted, those who were both were extremely rare, but Hermione would memory charm them and toss them out of their lives.

Ginny suddenly rolled partially on her back, moaning as her fifteenth orgasm of the morning wracked her body. By the time it had finished, Ginny was asleep.

"Poor Ginny," Hermione smirked. "She so much always wanted to keep up with us."

"Hermione, my darling, we are two of the best sexual athletes around," Harry retorted, still pumping gently.

Hermione disengaged her pussy from Harry's cock. She swivelled and took Harry in hand. "I think we should stay in tonight, my love."

"That sounds good," Harry said. "Shall I make you something or shall we order out?"

"Whatever you want," Hermione answered, slipping Harry into her mouth and down her throat. It had taken her two weeks of difficult work to swallow all of Harry's cock without gagging. Now the feel of it filling her throat, nearly cutting off all her air simply turned her on immensely. In one nine month period, she had tried everything she could think of which would still allow magic to repair her body. She had been cut, burned, whipped, choked, bound, chained, and even hanged once before learning that the pain would not take away the pain in her soul. Harry would do anything to her she asked, as long as he could restore her and pamper her afterwards. It was that way that she learned that only Harry's love could slowly erode away the pain, just as only orgasms kept the nightmares away.

The fingers of Hermione's right hand found their way to the base of Harry's cock, and she started pumping, and she positioned the end of the cock in the front of her mouth instead of the back of her throat and she added the light suction that Harry enjoyed. In moments, Harry was shooting. Hermione merely opened her mouth and let the semen pool in her mouth, only finally swallowing it when Harry seemed done. Hermione leaned forward and slowly licked Harry's prick clean, waiting for the remnants to bead at the tip each time before again licking it clean.

When she was done, Harry and Hermione kissed gently, then Hermione turned over to look at Ginny. "Did I overhear you tell her she was pregnant?"

"Only a few weeks," Harry confirmed.

"It will be nice having children, once I get my head completely straight," she said wistfully.

"We're getting there, sweetheart," Harry told her.

"We are," Hermione agreed. "Shall we dress her and portkey her over to her room?"

"We shall," Harry agreed formally. He had gotten the location from Neville. The couple kissed, and then leaned over to suck on Ginny's nipples one last time, making Ginny whimper from the pleasure although still asleep.

"Oh, by the way," Hermione asked as they dressed Ginny, "what did Legilimency tell you about that adorable waitress?"

"It told me that she was fantasizing about fucking you with a strap-on while I fucked her arse," Harry said. "And that tomorrow night is her night off."

Hermione smiled. The next two nights, at least, were taken care of.
Sign up to rate and review this story