Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Achieving Clarity

Back to the Room of Hidden Things

by PerfesserN

Harry has a pleasant wake-up, Ron has a really bad day, Padma finally joins the group.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Harry,Hermione,Luna,Padma - Warnings: [!!] [X] [?] - Published: 2009-05-20 - Updated: 2009-05-20 - 3735 words

?Blocked

Chapter 8 - Back to the Room of Hidden Things

Harry woke to the most wonderful feeling in the world as Luna's head bobbed up and down over his morning wood.

He groaned, then sighed, "You're spoiling me, you know."

Luna pulled off, releasing her morning toy with a loud 'smack,' and smiled, "No, Harry. I'm cherishing you."

"I love you, Luna Lovegood."

"No more than I love you - or Hermione for that matter."

He looked around the small room, "Where is Hermione?"

"She's in the common room, apparently giving me 'comp time' since she had you all to herself in the bathroom yesterday."

Harry frowned, "Do you think she's ever jealous when we're, um, together?"

"Love isn't jealous. You want what's best for the one you love, more than anything, true love means you are happy if the one you love is happy." She looked serious for a moment, "You were willing to let Hermione be with Ron, even though you loved her. Why is that?"

"Because I thought that was what she wanted, and if she was going to be happy with Ron, then I was going to be happy for her."

Luna shook her head, "Harry, it would have been a train wreck. Ron is totally wrong for Hermione, anyone can see that."

She performed the familiar breath-freshening charm and leaned forward for her morning kiss. The minty freshness of the spell flowed into Harry's mouth as well and they kissed for afair few minutes.

They broke the kiss when Luna began stroking his unflagging erection with her small hand.

Harry's hand slid down to the silky tuft of fur above Luna's sex and then into her very wet folds. He slid two fingers around her large, engorged clitoris and, with a scissoring motion, diddled her to a shrieking orgasm.

When she'd calmed down to the point of coherence, Luna turned away from Harry, rose up on her hands and knees, then looked over her shoulder and smiled.

"Doggie style?" He smirked.

"Oh yes, Harry. Make me your bitch!"

"Oh, Woof!"

He mounted her from behind, sliding into her warm, welcoming quim with a single long stroke, and reveled in the access. He could rub her back, fondle her arse cheeks, reach forward to cup her wonderful, soft breasts or reach under to tease her large, hyper-sensitive clit.

"It's all so good; I don't know what to hold onto."

Luna smiled and said, "Hold on to my waist and concentrate on sliding that wonderful cock into me, over and over."

He did.

She concentrated on her stiff, slightly protruding mega-clit, making it swirl like a small, moistened tongue along the sensitive ventral surface of Harry's tool.

The young wizard didn't know what he had done to deserve this wonderful witch, but he vowed to do whatever he could to be worthy of her, and Hermione, someday.

He increased the tempo and intensity of his strokes until Luna slid forward on the bed, her face a picture of pure bliss, as Harry literally pounded her into the mattress. Her moans began to rise and fall in pitch and intensity, as Harry accelerated his thrusts, until the sounds she made were like that of a siren, "AhhhhhAAAAAAAaaaahhhhhhhhhhAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Finally with a guttural growl he splashed her receptive womb with rope after rope of hot potent sperm.

Harry kissed Luna's neck, then her shoulders, then trailed kisses down her spine as he pulled out of her.

She mewed in protest.

"You always sound like a little girl who's had her favorite toy taken away when I do that."

Luna rolled on her back and smiled, "I can't think of a better simile, love."

Harry frowned, "We're still in the Ravenclaw tower, in the girl's dorm, I can't get my morning shower."

Luna chuckled, "So, disillusion yourself and go on down to the bathroom; the showers are enclosed cubicles so you won't flash anyone while you shower." Luna looked pensive for a moment, "Although, I could earn quite a few sickles selling tickets if you didn't disillusion yourself and just showered with the door open..."

"I'll be right back," he said, tapping the top of his head with his wand and blending into the background, "love you."

"Love you too, take your time."

As Harry left, the other person in the room un-disillusioned, then fell into Luna's arms.

"You understand, Padma, that this will bond you to him, to us."

The Sinhalese girl nodded.

"Then let's begin."

Padma Patil lay down on the rug at the foot of the bed, and then placed her legs up on the mattress.

Luna stood over the exotic beauty, interlacing her legs with Padma's, then lowered herself until their slits touched. Padma's sex was wet with arousal as she'd watched Harry making love to Luna. Luna's quim dripped with the spendings of their beloved wizard.

A simple bracing charm opened the girl's vaginas slightly so that what spilled out of Luna would pour into Padma, all the way to her receptive womb.

Their two nether-lips, one set achocolate brown, the other alabaster white fused together in an erotic, fluid swapping, open mouthed kiss.

The witches ground their punanni together, sharing Harry's potent seed.

Luna's stiff, slightly protruding clit rubbed Padma's in the manner which she'd come to love over the past two years in their dorm.

Before too long both girls were crying out their mutual orgasms.

It took a few minutes for the girl's breathing to return to normal; and Luna was a bit wobbly after she'd disentangled her legs from her lover's. Padma scooched over to the floor by Luna's side of the bed and laid there with her bum elevated on a pillow.

"Ten minutes should do. Fifteen to be sure. See you at breakfast?"

Padma smiled and nodded.

Just before she re-cast the disillusionment charm, Luna kissed her and said, "I love you, my Padma."

"No less than I love you, my Luna."

Luna pondered for a moment; I wonder if this is how that first virgin birth came about?

When Harry returned from the shower, Luna excused herself to go to the loo. She made a side trip to the common room and told Hermione that Harry was up and probably ready for breakfast.

Hermione smiled and asked, "Did he enjoy his wake-up?"

Luna smiled and nodded, "We both did."

So it was that a few minutes later the golden thruple, arms linked, practically skipped into the Great Hall.

Into the sight and sound of Lavender Brown shrieking at her soon-to-be ex-boyfriend.

"You low-life, cheating, slimy, pond scum!"

Ron saw Harry arrive with Luna and Hermione and seemed to take heart.

"But those three are a trio and they're okay with it!"

"You unbelievable selfish prat, don't you dare drag them into this!"

Ron, looking for some support from his'best mate' cried, "Harry, can you help me out here?"

Harry sighed and said, "Ron, Luna and Hermione and I connected in a way that I can't begin to understand at Slughorn's party in December - we, that is to say, all three of us, agreed to be together."

Luna put a sympathetic hand on Lavender's shoulder, "What happened?"

Lavender shrugged, "What happened is Ronald here doesn't think I'm enough for him. I saw him fall out of the fourth floor broom cupboard with Eloise Midgeon.

"When I asked what they were doing, Eloise told me that Ronald had said 'Oh, Lavender doesn't mind sharing'."

Ron began to sidle away from the group at the table.

"One moment, Ron." Lavender said, then pointed her wand at him, saying, "Aurum ad fervens."

At first Ron didn't react, but then his eyes grew wide and he began to hop up and down, shaking his right arm until the glowing bracelet that Lavender had given him was flung off his burned wrist.

"Ronald Weasley, we're through. I thought you were the one, but I was stupid. I won't be stupid again."

She sashayed over to where he stood, cradling his burned wrist.

"Remember this, Weasley." She said in a voice, sultry and oozing with the promise of glorious sex, "I will always be the best you ever had..."

Her knee came up hard and fast.

Ron 'eeped' before crumpling to the ground.

"...and you pissed it away."

She retrieved her bracelet, now as cool as Weasley's ardor, and walked out of the Great Hall with great dignity.

With a sigh, Harry helped his former best mate up.

"Ron?"

He turned to see a seething Eloise Midgeon.

"Eloise!"

Eloise was a plain girl, a bit on the large side, but pleasant unless provoked.

She had been provoked.

Eloise slapped Ron hard enough to spin him completely around and loosen three teeth on the left side of his face. He fell to the floor and curled into a fetal ball whimpering, "Can this day get any worse?"

From the entranceway to the great hall Lavender stopped, snapped her fingers and said, "Incendio Cannon's Tickets!"

Ron screamed and slapped his own arse as his precious Chudley Cannon's permanent box seat tickets burst into flames in his hip pocket.

'Flash!'

Colin Creevey smiled and strode off, presumably to develop the negative.

"Harry, Hermione, let's take breakfast out on the lawn, shall we?"

The thruple made breakfast sandwiches with bacon and eggs and soft cheese, grabbed a coffee thermos, and then headed into the courtyard.

"Um, Luna, it's still January, there's snow on the ground."

Luna patiently relieved him of his sandwich and coffee, placing them along with hers and Hermione's on the stone railing that ringed the courtyard.

Hermione sighed, "Harry, are we or are we not mages?"

Slapping his forehead with the palm of his hand he said, oh yeah.

They marked off a four-meter square in the snow and stood at each of the corners.

"We need a fourth," Luna mused.

Padma strolled across the snow covered lawn, "Will I do?"

Luna smiled, "You'll be perfect."

They vanished the snow and accelerated the grass to a soft, green carpet.

Padma transfigured a handkerchief into apicnic blanket and spread it on the grass.

Then they conjured a glass gazebo, like a small greenhouse, and settled down to enjoy a leisurely Sunday morning breakfast.

Long clover blossoms bloomed at the periphery of their blanket and Padma harvested them to make small wreathes.

A tap on the glass wall got their attention and the four students looked up at a beaming Professor Flitwick.

"Ten points each for Ravenclaw and Gryffindor for an excellent example of cooperative charms work. Well done, well done indeed!"

Padma grinned, "We do seem to work well together, don't you think?"

Luna and Hermione smiled and Harry looked slightly bemused.

Padma held up a crown of green and white and placed it, slightly askew on Harry's unruly hair. Then bowed, "My lord, what do you require of me?"

"I require that you remain forever as brilliant and beautiful as you are now."

"Have a care, milord, I am but a simple girl and not used to such flattery."

"Tis not idle flattery, milady, it's the truth."

The four teens fell over laughing at the harmless flirting. Luna and Hermione exchanged meaningful looks; they certainly weren't going to discourage it.

Luna smiled, "You look very handsome, milord."

"Do I? And here I sit without a mirror."

Padma bowed, placing the palms of her hands on the blanket, "Your slightest wish is my fervent command, milord." She sat up, then aimed a spell at the glass wall behind her, which silvered the back, creating a large mirror.

Harry smirked at his reflection, adjusted the clover diadem to a perfect rakish angle and froze in open-mouthed shock.

"Harry?" Hermione asked, "What is it?"

He carefully placed the clover circlet on the blanket, then leaned forward to kiss the startled, but nonetheless pleased Padma.

Luna was no less startled and muttered, "Random factors..." under her breath.

In a voice, just above a whisper, he said, "Meet me in the seventh floor corridor, bring your fang-blades."

They vanished the remains of their picnic in silence, removed the greenhouse and magically returned the grass to its wintering state. Padma created a small vortex that redistributed the snow onto the bare patch of ground.

"Ten minutes?" Harry asked.

"We can be there in five."

"Five minutes then, I love you."

The three girls chorused, "I love you."

Harry made it a practice to always remind his witches that he loved them whenever they parted. It's a good habit.

By the time he'd gone to his room to retrieve his fang-blade and jogged up the steps to the seventh floor Hermione, Luna and Padma were already waiting for him, their belted knives on their shapely hips.

Harry paced back and forth, "I need a place to hide this knife, I need a place to hide this knife, I need a place to hide this knife."

The small, simple wooden door appeared and the thruple, plus one, entered the room of hidden things.

Once inside he said, "I remembered where I'd seen Rowena Ravenclaw's diadem. It was on the bust of a warlock down the same aisle as Malfoy's portal. Now, which aisle?"

"This one Harry," Hermione said, getting excited.

They found a blistered cabinet upon which stood the bust of a singularly unattractive warlock. A tarnished old diadem rested at a jaunty angle atop its bald pate.

They placed the diadem on the floor and each of the teens touched the glistening tips of their fang-blades to it.

As with Hufflepuff's cup, there was arelease of black vapor, which coalesced into the shape of a man that screamed before dissipating.

They heard the sound of a door opening and closing.

"Didja hear sumpin?" a coarse voice asked.

"All kinds of things, now start looking Goyle." Came a response in a familiar drawl.

Whether the notice-me-not charm had expired, or Draco's desperation was so great didn't matter, Malfoy had re-entered the Room of Hidden Things.

Harry and his three witches disillusioned themselves, and then moved cautiously to the spot where the portal had been transfigured into a chamber pot.

They could see each other's outlines as they moved carefully up the aisle, but only because they knew who was where and what to look for.

Luna picked up the chamber pot, which blended into the background by virtue of having been picked up by a disillusioned witch, then transfigured an empty sherry bottle into the likeness of the portal.

Hermione's outline hovered near the cabinet, placing runes about the faux portal to make it look more authentic.

The foursome was careful to not knock over anything this time as they made their way to the exit.

Harry picked up a handful of pottery shards and flung them far away from the only door to the room.

"There! Hear that?"

"It was over there!"

The disillusioned teens carefully opened the door and saw a wide eyed Slytherin 'firstie' gape-mouthed staring at the door.

"My, but you're a pretty one, aren't you?" Luna asked in her best ethereal voice.

The girl shrieked, wet herself, and ran down the hallway and then down the stair, screaming the whole way.

"You don't suppose that really was a firstie, just exploring the castle, do you?" Harry asked.

"Not likely, bit if it was, we'll make it up to her." Luna insisted.

Padma asked, "If she wasn't a firstie, who was she?"

Harry, Hermione and Luna all laughed, then let Hermione, great explainer that she was, enlighten Padma on the polyjuiced Crabbe and Goyle.

Padma's first reaction was the same as Hermione's, "Ew!"

Hermione counted off on her fingers, "The diary, the ring, the locket, the cup, the snake, the diadem..."

Luna, her voice quavering, asked, "Can you do it, Harry; can you kill a man?"

"You've heard the prophesy, Luna. One of us must die at the hand of the other. If I die, then he'll kill you, and Hermione, and Padma and everyone who has stood by me, supporting me these past six years. And he won't stop there; he'll go after your families as well. Your dad, Hermione's parents and Grammere Leda.

"I have to be able to kill him, if I don't, if I can't, then too many good people will suffer."

A single tear rolled down Luna's cheek,"I love you, Harry Potter."

"No more than I love you, Luna Lovegood."

"Please, Harry, as head of the houses of Potter and Black, please bind us to your houses."

Hermione looked uncomfortable, "Luna, we know Harry won't change his mind about us, and, well, if he does, then it would be better to find out about it sooner rather than later."

"I don't mean forever, Harry." Luna continued as if Hermione hadn't spoken, "How about a year and a day?"

Padma gasped, "Handfasting? You want us to pledge ourselves to him for a year?"

"And a day," Luna added, "Yes. Please Harry, for us?"

Harry looked into Hermione's sparkling brown eyes, "I would happily marry you today, if you would have me. I'm not going to change my mind about you, any of you." He said, looking pointedly at Padma.

"Padma, a man would have to be an idiot to not see that these two are pushing us together - and I admit that I am very fond of you, but love you? I can't say for sure, but I am certainly willing to try to find out."

Padma didn't realize she'd been holding her breath and she let it out with a whooshing sound, "Oh Harry, I know I do love you. I will happily pledge myself to you and your families in whatever capacity you'll have me, third wife, concubine or mistress, I don't care, just let me be whatever you need me to be."

"Well, the two smartest girls, make that the smartest mages in Hogwarts are telling us we should be together, and, in my experience, when these two agree on something a man would have to be an idiot to not take their advice - I'd like to think I'm not an idiot."

Harry looked back at Hermione and Luna, who were clinging to each other's hands for support, marriage was a huge step, not to be taken lightly.

"I-I don't know the proper words to say."

Padma smiled and said, "Just say what's on your heart, love."

He dropped to one knee, and reached for all three ladies with his left hand, palm up. Each of his ladies placed their left hand in his, palm down, first Hermione, then Luna, then Padma. In the tradition of the ancient Celts he intoned the hand-fasting vows, as best he could remember.

"Hermione Granger, Luna Lovegood, Padma Patil, will you consent to take my name, share my future, my fortunes and my follies for as long as we all walk upon this Earth?"

As he said this three white silken cords appeared and wrapped themselves around the four hands binding them together

Three happy voices intoned asolemn, "I will," and the cords tied themselves into complex Celtic knots, which then turned emerald green.

Then, speaking for the first time as husband and patriarch of the hand-fasted group, Harry formally stated "So mote it be!" which caused the knots to phase into each of the four wrists leaving a green glowing tattoo of the interlocked design on the palm sides of each of their wrists.

Harry rose and studied the fresh tattoo on his wrist, as his girls, no, his wives did the same.

Hermione, Luna and Padma all said, simultaneously, "You may kiss the brides."

"Jinx!" Harry said, quickly. "Hey, it's not often that I can get one over on my scary brilliant girlfriends, um, wives!"

Luna and Hermione stepped back so that Padma could have her first proper kiss with Harry.

They fell into each other's arms and kissed, gently at first, then with mounting open mouthed ardor.

"Hem, hem!" Luna said, startling the kissing couple, "Share, you two!"

Padma said, "Okay!" and snogged Luna cross-eyed as Harry did the same for Hermione.

After sever minutes of snogging with every permutation that four people could accomplish Harry smiled. "I can see we're going to need fifteen minutes at the beginning of every day just to say good morning."

"Times four on weekends, love." Padma said with a sultry look.

"At least!" Hermione and Luna said simultaneously.

"Jinx!" all four of the newlyweds said, at exactly the same time.

"Great minds think alike, we'd better get used to this." Luna said.

"Is that it, then?" he asked, "Don't we need witnesses?"

"Each handfasting requires two witnesses. Since there are four of us we've satisfied that requirement already, so we're well and truly married."

"For a year and a day." Hermione reminded them.

Harry swept her up in his arms, "If you think I'm going to let you go at the end of one year then I'm sorry, you must not be the 'brightest witch of your age'!"

Hermione pounded playfully on his chest,"Brute, if you think I, I mean we are going to let you off the hook at the end of a year, then you have not been paying attention!"

Luna smiled, "What we have is a binding magical vow, it will have been recorded in the Ministry's Hall of Records, these," she held up her right wrist, "are proof that the vow is valid."

She held up the chamber pot that she'd held onto throughout their impromptu ceremony and said, "We need to get this to the Department of Mysteries. Once everything is in place, then we can spring our trap."

Padma looked between Harry and her sisters in love, "I need to be caught up on everything that's going on, don't you think?"

Luna and Hermione nodded gravely, "Yes,"Luna said, "but first there's something that we have to do that's even more immediate and more important."

Padma arched a brow, "And that is?"

"We all have a marriage to consummate, and I know the perfect place!"

And three laughing brides dragged their not so reluctant groom off to a day full of wedded bliss.

Author's note: Why is Padma so keen to be in the pudding club, and why is Luna helping her? Is Hermione aware of her sister-in-love's mechanizations? If so, does she approve?

Inquiring minds want to know...

N!





Sign up to rate and review this story