Categories > Books > Harry Potter

Ultimate Potter

by PuckSilverbreeze

Harry Potter, ancient mage, having out lived all his friends falls to something from Outside. But Fate is not done... Fem!Harry... Rune Weapon Harry

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Crossover,Fantasy - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [?] - Published: 2009-03-16 - Updated: 2009-03-17 - 1401 words

?Blocked
His name was whispered now, the soft awe filled whispers he remembered in his youth when another Headmaster was spoken of. For nearly eleven years he was hidden amoung the mundane. With the last of his known family, hidden so none of his own kind could find him, hated and abused. For seven years after that he learned all the official things that Hogwarts had to teach, loved and hated and abused by a bigoted world. And each of those seven years he faced Voldemort or some agent of the same dark lord. As a graduation present to his friends he got lucky and destroyed Voldemort and all his soul jars. For nearly seventy years he trained with the best of the best. He learned magics that the purebloods had forgotten. The so called magics of the creatures and half breeds. Again and again he faced those that were threats to the Magical World. He lost his friends and his loves to war and to time. Now at nearly three hundred, Harry Potter, the Last Potter Lord, the longest serving Headmaster of Hogwarts faced a Magical being that was stronger then he was, whose sword mastery was beyond the skill of a Swordmaster who had fought with Blade and Magic for nearly three centuries. On this night the cursed night, where one inhuman dark lord failed to do all those years ago, another dark being, much stronger and wiser did do. Harry Potter was killed in an explosive spell that took not only Potter but all he wore. The last Master of the Hollows had pasted into their homeland. And his world cried, Harry as repaired much of the damage of bigotry to the magical world. His students and their students after them were more powerful and skilled then the generation before them. Forgotten spells had been rediscovered and new one had been created. But it was not enough, for the greatest mage since Merlin, some even said Merlin returned had failed. Finally others understood the horror that Harry Potter felt every Halloween.

Harry Potter felt himself dissolve from existence. He suddenly found himself in a glowing library where everything feels like magic. A witch of immense power looks up when Harry appeared.


“Hello Harry Potter, Lord of Potter, Last Mage of Terra. I am Mystra, the Lady of Mysteries.” The powerful witch smiled, “But you can call me Midnight.” Midnight waved her hand toward a chair next to her own. “Sit Harry and let me tell you why you are here. And what we can do for each other.”

Harry sat and simply said, “I am here because I faced something so strong that Death had found me. I am guessing this is part of the Next Adventure or Spiritworld.”

Midnight nodded, “Pretty much, but there is a twist. You see you were wearing the Hollows when your body was destroyed.”

Harry sighed, “The Master of the Hollows can not die, for Death can not find him, Death can not beat him, and Death can not keep him.”

Midnight nodded her head, the raven locks moving slowly. “It is as you say. That and you did not die as you were meant to die. In your sleep and at peace.” Midnight tried to smile, “So Lord Ao moved you into the Outer Planes and his counterpart in your universe froze time there.”

Harry looked at Midnight in confusion and then his mind truly engaged. Years with Hermione, years with the nonhumans of his world let his mind make leaps of logic and knowledge that truly made him the greatest of the Hogwarts Headmasters. “I am not in my Universe. And you are a goddess that is why you are so powerful.”

Midnight smiled, “And yet, as powerful as I am, I will die in 26 years without your help. To help me you will have to suffer and learn. Much as you have before. But the skills you had remain as do the Hollows you have mastered so completely in your nearly three hundred years.” Midnight held up her hand to stop Harry's questions. “You will be rewarded for your aid and the suffering you undertake. The new body that will be yours, is yours for all time. The skills that you learn in your travels and all treasure you gather, they shall be yours by right. When you return to the place and moment where you died it will be for your people as if no time had passed. Even if you learn and travel for thousands of years. All you will have gained will be yours and much of it will unknown in both your world and that of the one who destroyed your former body.”

Harry started, “He truly was not of my world?” He chuckled softly, “Did it truly take something from outside of my native world to kill me? The Immortality curse, Hermione was worried about is real isn't it?”

Midnight sighed and nodded her head, “Not only not of your World but also not of your Universe. A prophecy breaker. Someone outside of the natural order. As you will be for us if you accept.”

Harry sighed, “How can I learn enough in the 20 some years, that you said you had left?”

Midnight smiled, “You are not going to start upon Toril, the world whose Magic I am, and whose Magic I oversee. But you will start on a world much like it, with the same races and same style of Magic. This will allow you all the time you will need even if it takes you centuries. And just by accepting and allowing me to give you a parting gift, you will make my chances of surviving and reforming correctly rise a hundred fold.”

Harry sighed, “If I can not rest, then I will fight. That is my right.” He looked at Midnight, “What parting gift.”

Midnight smiled in relief, “I will give you a portion of my Power. It will stop your aging and make it easier for you to understand systems of Magic like those used on Toril and other similar worlds much easier. I warn you there is a price I must enact for this gift. I must enact the price because you are well on your way to becoming a Power in your own right. And while sharing Power with you will make both of us stronger and harder to truly destroy, I will never be able to take my power back from you.”

Harry stared, “Nothing is free. This I understand, what is this price that you have twice warned me.”

Midnight smiled in relief and joy that Harry truly did understand the way of the Worlds. “You will become female for a time... I don't know how long, but I know there will come a time when you will be able to restore your gender and shape as you will.”

Harry chuckled, “Is that all... I had to do that before to learn Veela magics. Lets just do this Midnight. I have always been a man of action more then talk.”

Midnight reached out and like the Mystras before her, had done with others before. She infused Harry with the Silver Flame. Before lifting her hand she added a twist that made Harry's soul female for a time. She was shocked however, to see his soul's black hair shift to bright red as his gender identity changed.

Harry saw the flash of red and laughed a deep laugh, with a woman's voice and tones. “Red hair like my mother before me. I shall be known as Lily in this form. In her memory.” To the surprise of Mystra and even Ao himself who was watching from a higher plane there was a flash of light and Harry's declaration become fact.

Lily Potter, last of the Lady Potter, Last of the Mages of Terra rose comfortably to her feet. Feet she walked with centuries ago when learning with the Veela. She bowed to Mystra, she called Midnight. “Time's a wasting, if I can not rest that I rather get moving. I have not felt this young in ages.”

Mystra smiled and rose, she hugged Lily, “Farewell, Lily... I will see you when you are ready to walk Toril.”

With a flash of light. Lily Potter, who was born Harry James Potter was gone to travel the Prime Material Planes.
Sign up to rate and review this story