Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Horus Goes Home

Chapter 7: Back To School Part 2: Tournament Tales

by SamStone

Even apathy and independence will not stop the old mans plotting

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover, Erotica, Fantasy, Horror - Characters: Harry, Padma, Parvati - Warnings: [?] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-03-21 - Updated: 2006-03-22 - 18118 words

?Blocked
************

Chapter 7: Back To School Part 2: Tournament Tales

************

Horus had been grateful that some of his girls had found a way to Hogsmeade. That A-chan and friends had found a way to teleport to see him had really helped remove the stress from all the tension from trying not to thrash what passed or teachers in this school. If it was not for the email he had been exchanging with them, his Tendo girls and Seras, he would have most likely maimed someone by now. Still he had his rather steamy correspondence to look forward to in addition to the amusement he had from them struggling on spells ten year olds should have no problem with and they were at least fourteen. Why the wizards were such softies in training, he would never know. Still Usagi-chan's tone in her letter sent by A-chan had been different. She sounded more submissive as if her place was to serve him with her Senshi as she felt only proper. They had promised to deal with the monsters in Juban quickly as befit his subordinates.

It did not help that the DADA teacher was paranoid. Then again, he had survived a minor civil war with most of his pieces intact. The so called Unforgivables were kids play; he knew several curses that killed with or without pain. Hell he had used the True Agony Curse on those Death Eaters at the Quidditch World Cup. Why they felt a control spell that weak and easy to resist merited a life time with Dementors, he had some difficulty understanding until he realized that they had not had mental training. He wondered why they were not currently studying it and had thought they had already covered it.

Sure Snape and Flitwick were good and the Cat Lady had some skill, but it was the nightmare of paperwork to get out of divination and that batty old lady. She was a low level seer with no control of her gift. Anything she saw was suspect and not of any use. Only a fool would believe anything she saw and the only ways even those visions would be true is if they were self fulfilling. Besides no sorcerer put stock in prophecy because free will and chance were part of the equation and any predetermined sequence had plenty that could alter or completely deviate the predestined path. Visions were glimpses garnered from a unique effect of time and those viewing knew that it was not what will happen, but that which is most likely given certain events.

It was interesting seeing the arrival of the different wizarding schools. It was rather impressive the arrival of Beauxbatons' students in a giant horse drawn flying carriage and the arrival of Durmstrang's delegation rising out of the lake in a large ship. Still he had not expected his Veela girls to find a way with the Durmstrang students. Then again, angry Veela tended to get there own way. They had barely gotten through with the speech when they had been on him. They had been like living missiles locked on to there Horus. Then again, being dog-piled by four beautiful women doing there best to make up for the time apart had been enjoyable. Still he was no exhibitionist personally, yet he hated the fact that he had been interrupted drawing the four writhing Veela from trying to kiss him. Tasha had managed to get to kiss him on the lips while Nova and Anna had gone for his checks then neck.

They probably would not have been bothered except that Talia had been a bit more enthusiastic in her greeting having been unable to get to her face had kissed his chest after getting his shirt out of the way before trailing kisses down to his waist her hands caressing his muscles as they worked their way down. She had stopped to tongue his navel like she wanted to do elsewhere as her hand finally got under his pants to match the hand trying to get into his pants to caress his tight cheeks. That this unusual sight had taken a few moments to get under order had allowed Talia to get a taste of what had been denied by the Death Eaters interrupting there play. Covered by her friends draped over her she was able to pry his erect member out before trying to inhale it. Horus moaned into Tasha's mouth as he tried to thrust into Talia's eager mouth being held down by the weight of three squirming girls rubbing against him. Talia had been practicing to be able to get her taste in quick no more interruptions would prevent her from sating her hunger for her master. Horus had gone a few days without relief so it was no wonder he shot off so quickly into Talia's hungry mouth drawing a content sigh from her as his hands had worked into Nova and Tasha as Anna humped his thigh to orgasm. They collapsed in the Great Hall surrounded by students blinking.

"Well that is one way to say you missed me. Eh girls?" Horus said with a rather wicked grin on his face.

The girls managed to moan out 'Uhhuh'. Well except for Talia, who just kept moaning around him as she tried to keep him in her mouth having wrapped her arms around him tighter as she did not want to let her tasty treat to go away. Poor Veela having been denied so long had no intention of letting go unless it was going in her or her friends.

Horus sighed as Talia kept trying to get more of her treat to fill her hungry stomach. He reached down and petted her head. The other girls having piled around her blocking the students from seeing her deep throating him still. Talia managed to get him to let go another taste before he looked down at her and motioned for her to let go. With a disappointed sound, she let go covering him with her head as she tucked him back into his pants.

"Really Talia," Horus said. "There will be plenty of time for that later. You don't want to ruin your dinner do you?"

"No Horus," she meekly said her head down in disappointment. She raised her head yet did not meet his eyes. "It's just that it's been so long since we were with you. Your Veela need to be with you!" she had stated with pure sincerity. It was a fact as much as they needed to draw breath they needed him.

"Shh. It's all right," Horus said as he tried to calm her down by running his hands all right like one would an owl or a cat. "I understand. You should have waited your turn to kiss me and now we have to deal with all these close minded people."

Talia looked up at the room and blushed. Even for a Veela, she had been a bit forward then again her friends had not been as bad. Veela instincts when mating meant she had not been completely marked by the lack of tasting her mate. Then again, they had forgotten to ask permission to masturbate to orgasm and had therefore been a bit high strung for the past couple of weeks. She calmed herself and took a deep breath and said softly, "Forgive us Master. We merely wished to convey how much we missed being with you. As is only proper."

The teachers were not very happy with a Veela having had oral sex with a student in front of everyone. Then again, the younger years would not understand what had happened. Dumbledore was not amused at the maniacal grins on the Weasley Twins. They knew that Horus was cool from how he had skillfully escaped their mother's wrath. They had suspected what these four Veela had kidnapped him for after the World Cup. Now it was confirmed that he had four Veela at his beck and call.

Unfortunately, the girls shot him looks of lust while shooting the girls glares at taking such a good piece of grade a hunk form them. Then again, the guys were glaring at him with envy winked with resentment while leering at the girls in there rather revealing clothes since they had chucked the robes as they ran to him.

The problem of punishment was quickly side stepped in favor of getting everyone back on track. Dumbledore reigned himself back and said in his grandfatherly tone, "Welcome to Hogwarts. If you will get seated, we can begin with the feast."

The only problem with seating is that the girls immediately surrounded Horus which made the Gryffindor girls who had been planning on getting his attention jealous. Well except for Lavender and Parvati who knew these were just more girls to play with when with Horus. They smelled him on them and nodded their heads at the lucky bitches who had gotten to be with their Master. Fellow subordinates had to get along though jockeying for position could occur.

The feast went relatively fast. Horus was already bored about all the tournament talk because it did not sound too interesting for him. That was all these people were talking about, well except for his girls talking among themselves. They were making plans and if things worked out like normal it would be a very interesting year indeed.

************

He was annoyed that he had to waste his time with all this spectator nonsense. He knew that it would be infinitely less interesting then the dueling tournaments and the rank trials. Rank trials were a complex method of determining who had graduated to the next level. Initiates had a test to take that would decide if they passed and then if they became Disciples or Apprentices. He remembered how brutal the selection exam was and how it was so much worse since he was only six and all his opponents were at least fifteen. The trials were a selection of ability an in-depth evaluation of his strength, his knowledge and his adaptability. The Journeyman selections made that little torture session seem tame in comparison only thing that even came close was squad selections as they were team oriented challenges. One failed you all failed. Failure was not an option so he would not quit no matter the risk. He was apprehensive about his Masters selection when he finally took it. Those were pure endurance and skill tests. How long can you sustain your highest level spells? What is your demonstrated skill at sealed spells? What rituals do you know? Have you attained specific masteries in at least three fields? Things like that were involved. He was grateful that he had no interest in this tournament as it would be like a Journeyman taking the Initiate challenge there would be no difficulty at all.

He waited for the food to be served. He ate well after his customary detection scans came back clean. He always enjoyed the food that the House Elves prepared and they at least had been willing to make him his favorite dishes. Eventually most of the people finished eating and so he waited with the rest to hear the names of the champions. Crouch, Bagman and Fudge were present as well, obviously to hear the announcement of the Champions.

'They are just a bunch of self obsessed fools deluded by there own believed grandeur. Still Fudge is a weak willed blow hard that is enough to manipulate. There is no wonder why no one removed the incompetent fool, he is the tool for whoever whispers promises good enough to sway him,' Horus thought as he looked at the fools who moved about acting self important.

'Finally,' he thought Horus looked up as Dumbledore stood up and said "Attention! The Goblet of Fire has been lying in the Hall since last night, and students have had the chance to put their names in if they wish to compete. Now, it is time to find out who the three champions will be."

He strutted up to the Goblet, which was steaming with blue smoke, and placed his hands on it, and mumbled softly. The smoke slowly grew red, and with a flourish, flames exploded into existence at the mouth of the cup. A few seconds later, there was another explosion, and a singed piece of paper was spat out and flew into Dumbledore's hands, and he smiled as he read out "The champion for Beauxbatons will be Ms. Fleur Delacour!"

There was a host of applause as the beautiful part Veela girl stood, and was ushered into an adjoining room. Dumbledore then prodded the cup, and a few seconds later, another piece of parchment was emitted. Dumbledore grinned and announced "The champion for Hogwarts will be Mr. Cedric Diggory!"

Sure enough, a minute later, Dumbledore read "The champion for Durmstrang will be Viktor Krum!"

Krum got up from his seat on the Slytherin table, and stalked through the door at the end of the hall at the receiving end of huge applause. Horus just clapped politely, and got back to his dessert. Dumbledore stroked the Goblet of Fire, and started "Students, can we have another round of applause-" but was cut off as the Goblet burst into flames once more.

The whole hall stared, transfixed, as a singed piece of parchment flew out of the brim. Dumbledore grabbed it, and stared incredulously at the piece of paper for a second, and then cleared his throat. In a shaky voice, he said, "Harry Potter?"

Horus, who had simply been looking on in interest, gaped in shock for a second. Dumbledore announced once more "Harry Potter", which unleashed a flurry of conversation and heated arguments between the Heads of the school and the three Ministry personnel.

Horus stood up fluidly, and glared at Dumbledore as he snarled, "Headmaster, will you kindly tell me why the hell my name is on that paper when I did not put it there?"

Dumbledore said "Mr. Potter, did you ask an older student to put your name in? Did you cross the line yourself? How did this happen?"

Horus, who was completely incensed now, snarled "How should I know? I am far from interested in competing in this tournament!"

Dumbledore asked "Mr. Potter, are you sure? You must be completely truthful."

Horus rolled his eyes at the old man, and said clearly through the hall, changing the minds of those who disbelieved him. "I, Lord Harry James Potter, Lord of the House of Potter, do hereby swear on my life, blood, soul and magic that I did not willingly submit, or ask another to submit on my behest my name into the Goblet of Fire. I also do so swear that I have no interest in competing in the Tri-Wizard Tournament, and have no knowledge of how my name was entered. So it has been sworn, so it has been witnessed by the stars eternal, so it is written to the ages, so mote it be."

There was an intake of breath as those who did not believe Horus realized that if he had been lying, then he would currently be dead after a fate worse than the Dementor's kiss. Dumbledore nodded shakily, but still motioned for Horus to follow the other champions. Horus did so, a scowl marring his face as he stalked away, muttering obscenities under his breath. He followed the twisting passageway into a room filled with trinkets, and disgustedly slumped on a chair, ignoring the inquisitive glances of the other champions.

He had a hard time believing that someone had entered his name in the goblet of fire. While he could have theoretically been able to pass the line since he knew he was somewhere near seventeen what with those few odd compressed time episodes he had been through. Still the tournament had sounded like an amusing diversion if he had not noticed how the two other schools were styled. Beauxbatons was closer to a refined finishing school and did not seem to have any chance outside of formal fair duels. Krum had impressed him being willing to end the World Cup on his terms and not try to accomplish an impossible mission.

Besides they did not feel as civil as Beauxbatons students did. They obviously had a harsher curriculum. Not that he cared that rumors of it being a school of entirely Slytherinesque students or would he allow it to bother him. He was slightly irritated at the Weasel and his support the True Hogwarts Champion badges he had spread about. Thankfully, only the weasel and his friends wore it.

Just like the Slytherins he had no problem with ambitious and cunning people, even the more bitter ones from Durmstrang; he was one of the cunning after all. What he had problems with were hypocrites and the delusions the so called pure-blooded wizards came up with. That the two factions supposedly the Light Wizards and the Dark Wizards seemed to have no knowledge of was of the real nature of Merlin and Morgana's relationship. Still there was plenty of time before he had to make any overt actions. There still was the matter of making sure the tournament was sporting. That he had come off neither happy nor upset at being in the thing made some think. It just would not be sportsman like if he did not hold back. Limit himself to the spells and theories in the Hogwarts' library would have to be good enough. Though if he had the chance, he would show how outside the box he thought.

'I need to keep them on their toes,' he thought. 'They will be like lambs to the slaughter if they stay as complacent as they were at the Cup.'

The weekend was approaching and he had more important matters to attend to. There was no need to get even with the weasel brat as he had arranged for several unfortunate accidents to occur when he had witnesses of him being somewhere else. The ritual needed to be completed. It was the only way to keep the girls happy. The dreamscape creation ritual would be the first as the others could take place there. He had a room set aside where his girls would meet him. He was grateful that he had been able to arrange for them to all be in one place as if done separately they would have to perform the ritual in sync despite distance.

The Senshi sailor teleported arriving in the room depositing Kasumi, Nabiki and the Senshi. He nodded to them as he helped prepare them for the ritual. The Veela girls and Hogwarts Girls arrived together and began stripping the moment they were in the room. They had nothing to hide from him after all. He sighed knowing that they were submissives and he felt that they were even more than the Senshi were in that regard. There could be complications if they were too submissive. Then the Japan Contingent kowtowed and said, "Horus-dono, your servants live only to serve you." That changed his view on which was more subservient to him. The ritual drew on perceived images when in the dreamscape. Whatever fantasy they had hidden would be lived out there before they returned. No masks will hide them after this is over.

Horus took a deep breath and gestured them to their spots. Seras came down out of the ceiling before hugging him after baring her throat in a standard vampiric submission. She went to her position in this mess. This was a simple yet powerful ritual to cast. The main part was the consent of the subjects to have a high degree of trust in the caster. He had chosen a simple variant. The ritual commenced the complex circle prevented them from being physically mentally and magically bothered. Anyone who had been fool enough to try it without theses safeguards deserved what would happen.

Ritual magic was the only form that used verbal words for the spells. Incantations were long and required chanting to accomplish going beyond the limits of body, mind and soul. Ritual magic was a sub type of component magic and as such required components and artifacts in use. The floor had the master symbol of magic on the floor. He was within the inner most circle with the girls standing in the subject spots. He stood at the center of the eight central lines that cross the planes of reality and oblivion. Around this circle was a double pentagram. The six tiles were arranged for each cardinal element. A knot surrounded the subject areas and the circle while the cardinal tiles were outside the protective knot. The subject areas had a common trinity symbol with each ellipse representing the cycles of the moon and stars. The master symbol was overkill for such a simple ritual. With the proper understanding of the symbol the entirety of Astronomy and Arithmancy was symbolized. It was considered a cheat sheet for magic. As well as illegal for practitioners or invokers to have information on it. Even the most nil of nils could perform magic with the correct knowledge of the symbol.

Horus stood at the center as the girls arranged themselves to lie on the ground inside their areas. Horus had the necessary component to create the link that would stabilize the dreamscape. Blood was offered by all of them. The chanting started in a haunting tone the inhuman language was spoken. What had been before would never be again. No ritual invoked in this form was without consequence. The chalice began to glow as Horus began to speak even harsher. The power was literally crushing in its intensity as even the wards designed to keep others from noticing began to groan under the strain.

Horus said the closing words followed in by the girls their voice speaking as one, "By blood freely given, by blood freely accepted, we are joined. So it is spoken, so it is sworn witnessed by all of creation, so mote it be."

It was absolute light so bright one could not see. It was absolute darkness one felt as if there eyes were gone. It was absolute silence it was absolute sound. It was so cold it burned at the same time it was so warm it seemed a haze. It was everything and nothing. Then their eyes closed as they fell unconscious. Unnoticed by them, all the girls gained a tattoo on the back of their necks in the exact shape of the one on Horus's chest.

Their vision stabilized and they found themselves no longer in the Ritual Room, but that of a nice green hill overlooking a strange and futuristic city. Sixteen females in various arousing attire were there before him. Hell even one present at the ritual had been dragged along. It was momentarily shocking to see that some of them had rather form fitting uniforms, while some were naked save for the chokers on their neck, even stranger was that three of them had elegant kimono's on. The dreamscape was shaped by their minds when it was formed so that their conscious and subconscious beliefs shaped it. Lavender, the Patils and Narcissa were naked save their collars and were kneeling in a ready position with their heads bent down. Seras, Kasumi and Nabiki were in elaborate kimono's that shifted to evening wear and were arranged around Horus standing at attention. The Veela were dressed as courtesans and like the pets were in a kneeling position. The Senshi were dressed in a modified fuku that looked closer to an adult maid uniform.

Horus was momentarily confused as his mind processed what he was seeing. Their clothing represented the nature of their relationship to him. He sighed as it looked like they were waiting for him to make an announcement. His eyes flicked over them studying them and he then noticed the mark on the back of their necks. He blinked as it registered what that mark symbolized. When mystics had been treated as superiors they had for a time taken those under their service and marked them to provide protection from other mystics. The practice while common today among vampires was rare among zoanthropes as few kept pet humans anymore and rarer still among sorcerers. The ritual marked them as under his protection and they would be considered subject to his authority. They were for instance considered to act and speak on his behalf. The closest to describe their relationship was Lord and Vassals for the Senshi, the others would be viewed as household members either as pets, concubines or betrothed. He had three beloved declared before the stars themselves as witnesses. He looked around at the landscape and realized where they were.

'Now this is familiar,' he thought. 'We appear to be in the park outside of New London. I guess this will allow them to see where I lived. Still it is a bit more formed than I thought it would be. Normally it would be my definition of home and some areas around it. Still with everything in the city, their training will be simplified.'

He looked over at the girls and smirked. His will was absolute here and it fell under the principles of a pocket dimension with himself as the creator thereof and thus divine authority was a given. He decided to reward them for their loyalty before they walked to the city.

"Cum then come," Horus commanded them. He knew that they would obey that command. He smiled at what happened next.

The girls shuddered at the orgasm that swept through them. They were now smelling rather pleasant with their fresh orgasms enhancing their natural scents. They grinned at their Lord and followed him in procession. A rather large vehicle pulled up before them and opened its doors. They boarded the floating vehicle and sat in the comfortable chairs as they made their way to the city. They pulled up to a towering complex the word written on the side stated, 'Guild House New London'.

They entered the foyer and their eyes wandered around the place as they walked to the glass elevators as they looked at the atrium that they were in. The rather large and open elevators almost seemed to be open as they looked at them. They moved to enter the elevator the doors opening automatically. As soon as they were all in, the clear crystal doors closed and the lift gently rose off the ground smoothly moving to a floor without pressing an absent button.

The doors opened at a rather elegant hallway decorated similar to old Greek style. Horus started to walk down the corridor to his room. He missed it as it was were his home was. A beautiful picture frame was the door. A mirror like reflective surface surrounded the picture. It was a picture of Mia ever vigilant in guarding her master's lair. Her eyes looked at them before she hissed and moved aside. The reflective surface now showing not what was behind them, but a rather oddly decorated room. The room would be odd as it had a global look to it. Bits of European style mixed with Eastern and some of the post modern American styling along with a good deal of strange items littered the room.

Horus walked through the image and it rippled. Without a thought they followed him. They looked at the mishmash of different styles from their place in the entry way. It was apparent that it was a living room with a rather large couch that wrapped around a simple table with the couch facing a Mirrored wall that had a picture of various locations gradually changing on it.

The girls noticed that it was nothing like any place they had been before. Technology muggles could only dream of and magic worked together in simple harmony. A soft light came from the walls illuminating the room in soft yellow light. They looked to their left and noticed a kitchen and store room with sliding doors in the walls. To the right was a large door revealing a rather large bedroom with a small office area next to it. They looked back toward the entrance their were two doors as one came in. One had a small sign saying, 'Abandon ye wares here'. That was obviously a closet to store coats and footwear. The other had a sinister looking carving of a winged creature on it with the words inscribed above it 'Abandon all hope ye who enter here' and below it was written 'For Nothing Merciful Dwells Here'.

They did not want to know what was behind that door and would not ask what was behind it. They made their way into the room after taking off their shoes and placing them in the closet. The floor was a smooth and comfortable material that was soft like very fine carpet yet looked more like a smooth tapestry. The kitchen had a wooden floor that looked rather like oak under a clear sheen. The bedroom was of a light red wood with an oriental rug where the bed was.

They made their way to the living room and sat on the couch as he came out of the bedroom. He walked to the couch and sat down in a spot and was immediately flocked to by his guests. He looked at them and decided that their were things that they needed to know. He knew firmly without any doubt that they could not reveal his secrets.

"Well as I have told you I was born on July 31st, 1980. After an attack that left my parents dead on Halloween after my first birthday, someone placed me with my relatives. I now know that he was Albus Dumbledore and that he was aware of what they would have done to me if I had stayed their. They abhor anything that is different and would have been abusive.. However the next morning, I was not on their step as was intended. I found myself in this city on the steps before a rather interesting man's house. He took me to the local hospital to see if there was a record of who I was and who had abandoned me. When it came out negative he went ahead and adopted me and raised me in this city. It was my home and I grew up as a product of the time and place I was raised. This city is New London and the year I was found was 2180. So I grew up almost two centuries after my birth and about the time of my fifteenth birthday ended up back in 1993 of all times at the very school run by the man who had intended me to stay with abusive relatives so I would be grateful that he rescued me and become his puppet," Horus told them.

This was a bit of a shock to the girls. Sure he had said that he was older than he was on his official records and yes they were aware of ways to go back in time, but to go forward in time and then back. It brought a lot of questions to light. Part of them wondered what was to come, but those that understood time knew that history tended to be fixed for the most part as any effects that a time traveler would cause were what they did in the first place. Nabiki wondered if he could have used his knowledge to get money before remembering that he had no need to supplement his income. Besides it had not been a planned trip so only the big news that one studied in history would stick and then most people did not remember much of what they learned in history classes as they tended to be dry.

They had things to accomplish here and as much as they enjoyed cuddling each other to feel better; there was work to do. Horus explained about the rituals that he wanted to perform here as they had plenty of time to do what they needed. He did realize that it would take time to set up and that they needed to get use to this new level of weirdness in their lives. They cuddled up on his large bed after exhausting themselves having an enjoyable evening.

The next morning, Horus set up the rituals after explaining the desired effects and side effects that could occur. It was an example of their trust how easily they agreed. The ritual was far more complicated as its effects would influence mind body and soul. He led them down the stairs to his personal hell. One room was sectioned off and they could not see what was there and more importantly they did not want to know. Cissa suspected it was a dungeon in case they wanted to play in that play room. This ritual required they be in the same places as before. It was his end of thighs that were more complicated. A potion was required in the ritual. The effects of the combined ritual would be that physical training here would affect their body and that they would be able to come here on their own.

The ritual rapidly moved through forms. He had to draw complicated symbols on their nude bodies. The patterns at least had not needed to been engraved or tattooed on their bodies. Their bodies began to glow as their hearts started racing in their physical bodies in time with their dream bodies. The glow grew until there was a flash. When it settled their bodies seemed to be as they were before on the dreamscape. However these were their idealized forms which their physical bodies now resembled.

They dozed as the changes affected them. Their minds were dreaming in a dream as their minds organized themselves allowing rapid recall granting almost photographic memory. There nerves were altered as they gained the ability of low level body control so that they would gain physical improvements as they dreamed. Their physical bodies gained the limitations of their mental body to handle stimulus either mental or physical. They dreamed again of there intimate encounters with him and then dreamed again their daydreams and fantasies. Their bodies responded to the stimulus of their dreams within dreams. Their arousal was obvious as their bodies responded to the pleasure loop that they were in.

When they woke up their bodies would be in far better shape as they were conditioned as they were experiencing many sessions of physically intense training that was quite pleasurable. Their muscles increased in tone and definition as their form became even more idealized according to their self image. The increase in muscles was from the bedroom gymnastics that they were going through. Horus felt a sympathetic tugging on their bond. He closed his eyes and it was as of he used a mass doppelganger technique as the feedback hit him hard.

'I guess that they won't be the only ones going through training,' he thought. 'Fiffle wiffle that is intense. God damn fuck feels so good. No wonder this is believed to be addicted. I think I'm going to join them in their dreams now.'

Horus sunk to the ground as he felt the equivalent of everything his doubles in their dreams were feeling simultaneously. His personality started to influence the dream Horus's actions. Tender yet long and demanding sessions were replaced by long demanding wildly animalistic sessions. Every single fantasy they had imagined was happening no matter how buried any hidden turn on was brought to the fore as they were submerged in a sensory overload that would have fried their brains without the conditioning they were going through. The ritual caused there hearts to beat in sync faster and faster until all the separate sessions blended into a carnal free form orgy.

Soon even Horus's limits were reached as the shared dreaming would not allow them to pass out before he did. He finally overloaded and passed out due to the simultaneous multiple orgasms. They fell into a dreamless sleep within a dream. In the real world their bodies showed signs of the effort their dream selves had undergone. The Veela were far closer to their charmed form than before all of the girls' muscles were like molten steel in strength while their skin had become silk like in smoothness. Their nerves had become faster and more durable yet much more sensitive than before.

Body control had been used. Their bodies were considered that of a high level chi-adept in practice. They could shake off massive physical trauma yet be almost overwhelmed by their bodies sensual natures. Body control allowed them to function on far less sleep as the body had become far more efficient. Their bodies would now be able to handle the raining of the Divine Devil fist in its fullness. The girls bodies were sweat covered and their bodies had reacted to their orgasms in the real world accordingly. They were sleeping in afterglow. Their nipples swollen and throbbing along with their clits, and holes. Their pussies had over-flown and flowed down their bodies to their pool under their asses. Their hair was splayed out above their heads as they looked the perfect look of well ravished women with the serene look on their faces.

They woke up still in the land of dreams to Horus looking at them. They were nude before their Lord. He motioned them to rise and began their new daily workout. Each Kata was designed for a specific task. One was for power. One was for flexibility and agility. One was for speed and dexterity. Sixteen women moving through the most beautiful yet deadly form of martial arts ever devised. This continued as he used the methods used for female students to force them to become able. Their bodies soon were nude with various weights attached even while the room simulated various environments. Their lounges adapted to lower oxygen levels by being able to extract more oxygen from the air to power their bodies. They felt like they were moving through a thick oil as they moved through there daily regimen. The days blended together mornings were physical training, and the afternoons were in intellectual matters, while the evenings were attempts to recreate the great marathon sex session. They really enjoyed that part especially after he had them wear random vibrating ben-wa balls as they had to practice. This made them learn to focus and handle rational thought even when their pleasure thresholds were raised. This continued until Ami was able to keep up with Seras physically consistently, Usagi was able to pay attention in class and answer correctly every day, and Kasumi was able to out fuck the Veela leaving them as panting girl shaped piles.

All good thing had to come to an end, they woke up that Saturday morning rather late in the day. The girls present went through their usual workout at the same tempo as Horus did. They grinned at him when they were done as he had said that when they woke in the real world they would get a first hand attempt to recreate the great marathon. They smiled lecherously as they realized what was to come to pass.

*******

Really Long lemon scene

*******

Marathon sex is a very grueling sport. Well it is considered a sport in the future as much as running marathons and triathlons are considered sports. One poor male to fifteen girls that had a much higher pleasure threshold than before. That did not include all the kinks that they had developed during their training.

The Senshi were dressed in blouses and skirts that framed their erect nipples pointing off their exposed tits while the skirts were above their dripping twats and left there bare asses exposed for all those involved. That they were playing with adult toys that looked vaguely like servants items such as feather dusters just showed how much they had grown up from the cute school girls they had been.

The Veela girls were naked with their wings wrapped between there dripping cunts and throbbing swollen tits. Making them look like angels sent to defy modern clergies denials of the pleasures of the flesh. Their hands caressed their bodies as they waited they ran their hands between playing with their nipples and finger fucking their cunts as they dripped their arousal down their tight thighs.

The Hogwarts girls were kneeling naked save for their collars and leashes with their cunt and ass holes impaled on prongs that rose out of the floor with chains running from their nipple clamps to the chains at the bases of the floor if they raised up they pulled their nipples while if they sank down they impaled themselves while a leather crop would start lightly spanking their asses. It turned out that they were true submissives with a rather strong need to be disciplined.

Seras, Kasumi and Nabiki were dressed in skin tight leotards that had vibrators placed around their erogenous zones that still allowed penetration or sucking on their nipples while the gentle random vibrations kept them aroused. The girls were ready and waiting for their reward for all their hard work. It would be a shame that Cissa would not be able to serve her Lord and Master at that moment as she had to run the Malfoy family while keeping her Master's interests in mind.

The three occupied girls were there to watch for their turn would come later when they could cum with enough sweet anticipation from the denials of release. They did however move up and down a bit as they moaned as they tried to decide which was better the tugging on their nipples or the slapping on their ass. Horus looked around and tried to pick who should go first. It was a hard and difficult choice, but at last he picked Kasumi for the task. This was not gently loving this was going to be hard animalistic fucking. Kasumi had kept herself wound up for most of her life and this would be her reward for all she sacrificed. Horus walked behind her and started to rub against her ass sliding his hard throbbing member between her ass cheeks while his hands groped and twisted her nipples.

He slowly entered her drawing a moan out as he moved slowly into her from behind his hands tracing her stomach up to gently squeeze her breasts. She felt him start to speed up as he pulled her against his pounding cock. His hands that had been so gentle were know roughly kneading her tits as he twisted her nipples. She growled and started to ram her ass against him drawing a guttural moan as her ass slapped against him. She felt herself thrust back against him enjoying feeling her ass being spanked by his body as he drill fucked her. She was dripping visibly as she felt his balls roughly spank her sensitive clit. She snarled as she came clamping down on his rapidly pounding dick as her lips were forced in and pulled out as they were clamped on his dick. Her hand on her stomach feeling his thrusts as she reached down to feel him rut into her driving her overflowing juices to spray her hand. He scrapped his fangs against her neck as he felt the pounding of her heart in his ears. One hand was in her mouth as she sucked on her fingers covered with her juices. The other hand was running over her cunt as it kept shooting her cum out. She came hard and collapsed forward causing his throbbing cock to pull out or her even as she tried to grip tighter to keep him in.

She was on her knees sloughed forward with her weight on her arms as her ass was elevated. She felt him thrust against her with his dick throbbing between her ass cheeks. His hand came down sharply drawing a shouted scream as she came shooting out and forming a puddle of the floor. He pulled her against him as his dick thrust between her stretched and hanging swollen pussy lips his head bumping into and then scrapping over her throbbing clit causing her to spew her cum on his thrusting dick. She thrust her chest against his hands as he squeezed her red swollen and throbbing tits. The nipples would have shot milk out if they could.

She felt him stop sawing over her clit as she felt herself lean forward as his hands then retracted from her throbbing tits. She moaned as she kept dribbling on the floor. He spanked her and she screamed out her orgasm as she again sprayed the floor. She felt him spread her ass apart and worm his finger into her after he ran it over her spewing honey pot. She moaned and thrust back against his finger. She thrust even harder as he added a second finger. She snapped her head back in a roar as he brought his left hand down on her inflamed ass. She clamped down around his thrusting fingers before she sighed. She sunk down until she was almost flat to the ground when he removed his fingers.

He put the tip of his dick against her puckered opening. He reached around her as he nudged his head into her opening. He wrapped his arms around her waist and tugged. She was pulled up into his arms forcing her ass up into his cock as it was forced into her ass until she felt her tender ass touching his skin. She raised her arms to maul her own tits as he started to pull her against his thrusting dick. He wormed his left hand into her spasming and spewing twat and worked four fingers into her quivering cunt. He pulled her against him with his hand buried in her as his thumb roughly stroked and pressed her clit.

The audible slapping sound as her tender Tendo tush slapped against him accented her shrieks as she came and came against his hand and dick as they pounded her relentlessly. This was the time that Kasumi would be able to finally let go. She had been reserved and now she was embracing their encounter with animalistic lust. Her backward thrusts were coming harder and faster as she ground her ass against him seeking to bury him even deeper in her bowels as she tried to drive his hand into her spasming cunt. She felt her hand and his work her cunt stretching it even as their other hands roughly handled her throbbing swinging knockers. She hissed every time her nipples were tweaked before they popped back after slapping her tits.

Horus finally worked his hand into her causing her to shriek as she felt his fist rub her clamping spasming twat. "Soooooo fuuuuuulll," she moaned out just as her hand scrapped her throbbing clit. Her right hand rubbed against his hand as it sunk deeper into her. Her fingers ran across her clit as it pulsed in time with her pulse and her spasms.

Suddenly, she grabbed her clit and twisted it. She clamped down hard on his fist so much that if he had been normal it would have been dislocated at best crushed at worst. Horus jerked his fist back digging into her g-spot as he pulled her ass until it was smooshed while his dick went even deeper into her ass. His hand mauled her breast twisting it as his fangs sunk into her throat. Her legs and arms went limp as she sat on his dick buried into her tensed ass as he shot into her. Her screams shrieked bouncing around the walls as her head was thrown back. Her feet curled around his calves and tensed pulling her ass until her cheeks were pressed to the side as his dick was pushed an inch deeper. Her hands grasped her cheeks spreading them allowing his pelvic bone to grind into her ass crack. Her eyes bulged and rolled back in her head.

She slumped against him with a content smile on her face. Her spasming pussy was gushing down his hand soaking her crotch and dripping down her crack to run down his balls. Horus was nursing on her neck as he moaned from the blood flowing down his throat causing him to feel warm in his belly soothing the feeling of heat that flowed out his cock as he gave the equivalent of a hot oil massage to the inside of her tender well fucked spasming anus. He carried her over to the three sex slaves placing her tender ass to the girl's face where she buried her head in her dribbling ass while her twin was licking her cum covered cunt and thighs.

Horus walked over to the Senshi and the Veela and grinning at them said they could play with each other while he double fucked Seras and Biki-chan. He placed Seras's face into Biki's puffy slit where she greedily started to eat her out. Horus stroked into her wet slit depositing some of his cum in it while his fingers still soaked with Kas-chan's pussy juice worked their way into her ass. He kept sawing in and out as she orgasmed from his long full strokes until he felt her muscles clamp down as she tried to suck the cum into her. After she relaxed a bit, he pulled out and spread her ass cheeks. He placed his dick to her hole and pressed in until his balls smacked into her pussy. He felt her spread lips grip on them before he pulled back.

Biki-chan was enjoying Horus fucking her when she felt his dick withdraw. She groaned in disappointment as she felt him leave her feeling empty. She took her fingers that were running through Seras cunt and started to work a finger into her ass. She signed as Horus reentered her relieving the emptiness that she felt. Horus kept fucking her ass until he was ready to cum. He pulled out of her ass and rammed his dick into her cunt and sprayed as deep as possible. Nabiki squeezed her cunt muscles to keep the cum in as she was lifted to sit where Seras was. She did not relax her muscles until Seras had latched onto her clit. She came and relaxed her tightened cunt allowing Seras to shove her hungry tongue into her pussy to search for his cum.

Seras was thrusting against him as he fucked her cunt and ass alternating his thrusts. Her mouth was buried in her crotch. Her tongue was licking outside her slit as she tried to get her to open them up. She growled and ran her tongue up her slit flicking it over the hood of her clit until it started to show again. She kissed her way up the tightly clamped slit that was hoarding his cum. When she reached Nabiki's clit she opened her mouth and sucked on it hard like she liked her nipples to be sucked as she ran her fingers up and down the clamped slit. Nabiki shuddered and slowly relaxed her pussy muscles. She shoved her questing tongue into her darting deep and running all along the cum coated walls. Nabiki's pussy started spasming allowing the cum to flow from her. Seras felt his hands as they were pulling her back by her swinging breasts in his firm grip.

She rocked back and forth between burying her face as deep into Nabiki's snatch to eat every drop of cum from her spasming cuming cunt and thrusting as far back as possible to allow him to buried his cock as deep into her as possible. Seras was lucky that Mideon had more durability than humans that was until Horus remembered this and started to hammer thrust into her taking his hands and working them into whichever hole his cock was not in. Seras was grateful that Mideons do not need to breathe this was something Nabiki was learning to love and hate as she could suck without stopping drawing her orgasms out harder and quicker than before. Seras sunk her teeth into Nabiki's pussy lips as she sucked on her clit hard as she gulped down her blood while Horus drove them harder into the chair. Seras was so out of it that she forgot the ghoul effect that the bond negated. If it had not been for that, Nabiki would have become a zombie. She was too far into her cum as she felt her tits slap against Nabiki's legs. She growled against Nabiki's clit acting as a vibrator on it as Horus buried his fangs into her as his cock ground into the depths of her spasming cunt while his hand was fisting her ass. The two well fucked girls settled to the floor before Horus moved them by Kasumi so that they could enjoy the tongue bath the slaves were giving as they searched for their favorite food, cum.

Horus looked at the Veela and Senshi who had been using finger and tongues to get off while watching the show he was giving. A repeat of the lusted Senshi fuck was in order. He quickly used the doppelganger technique to create three doubles for every ready girl and they walked toward the nine wet and ready girls. This would be the Veela and Usagi's first gang bang. He had not had the need to do this before. The other inner Senshi had been through one before and should do better this time than last. Besides it would not be right not to let them experience the full sensory fucking that they need.

Six hands ran themselves over them fondling ass and tits while three mouths worked their ways over there bodies. Soon each of the squirming girls were drooling and licking their lips as their eyes were locked on the cocks in front of them. Each one had tried to get there hands on a cock of there own. Soon each girl was stroking a cock in each hand as one of the doubles had sunk to his knees to eat her out while finger fucking her holes driving her to orgasm. The guys eating the ladies out stood up with their cocks directly in the girl's eyesight causing them to whimper as he moved back as their mouth had tried to gobble him up. The girls licked there hungry lips as a cock approached their watering mouths. There nipples were sticking out as the men continued to fondle them. Each of the girls moaned in disappointment a one of the cocks was removed from her grasp only to be replaced by a sigh as it entered her eager snatch. Soon her empty hand had a cock in it as more doubles formed. The one she had been stroking lifted her ass up and lowered her onto his dick while her hands were busy with another cock. Her head was turned as the guy she was sucking forced her arms to reach under his legs to reach for cock of the guy behind him. She was suddenly pulled forward and to the side as the guy raising and lowering her ass on his cock decided to fuck her with gusto. The one guy that had been standing around pulled her tits together and started fucking her. Each girl had a guy fucking her cunt, her ass, her tits and her face while she stroked two other guys off. The doubles were giving each girl a good old fashioned gang bang.

Each of the guys fucked her ass, mouth and cunt until they came inside them with their girls muscles trying to extract each of there full loads before switching with the guys she was stroking into her cunt and ass as they were still extremely hard. She licked her lips as the cock fucking her tits was presented to her hungry mouth not even taking a moment before trying to swallow it whole. The guys that were recovering from shooting in her mouth and cunt were enjoying her hand job while the guy that had fucked her ass was fucking her tits. Each of the girls was lost in a haze of lust as the doubles continued fucking her until she passed out well after each guy had made a round of her holes twice.

As the girls passed out to recover from the gang bang induced sensory overload, the doubles slowly started to disappear after cuming in one of her holes. Each of the girls acted like a baby sucking her mothers tits when the last Horuses remained in there eager mouths. After they drifted off and one Horus was left he stretched a bit and downed a good old fashioned bit of fruit juice to get the fluids he lost back. They came to about five minutes later thanks to the endurance training he had put them through. He repeated the doppelganger technique creating fifteen clones. Usagi was going to get re gangbanged to make up for the time she missed and the others would rotate between being sucked by a pair of girls and fucking their asses. The poor slaves looked on as they licked Seras, Nabiki and Kasumi through their cums as they fucked their faces. Soon enough they would be recovered and could get a chance at the Air tight Horus fucks.

Usagi felt herself being lifted by six hands as her mouth soon had a cock in it. She moaned around the cock in her still hungry mouth. She groaned as four hands fondled her well fucked holes she felt her ass being lifted up and she felt a cock spear into her sore swollen puffy and distended cunt. A hand flicked across her stomach and suddenly her pussy muscles snapped around the cock as if she had been a near virgin. Her mouth vibrated on the cock that was doing its best to be deep throated. She felt her ass cheeks spread before a cock drove into her ass. She screamed out in orgasm before a shot of pre-cum distracted her tongue. Her hands were limp at her sides as they drove into her holes relentlessly cuming inside her before moving to her next hole. She passed out while cum dripped from her holes. She barely felt it when she was dragged to the slaves to be cleaned off.

The Inners and the Veela were fucking into each others cunts rubbing their clits in duels as a Horus bounced their asses on their cocks. Their mouths were kept quiet as they were double sucking another Horus. One sucked his balls while the other deep throated and face fucked him. The girls were grateful as they felt their sore asses get cum in it to ease the tenderness from all the fucking. The Inners and Veela were left to clean each other off as the Horuses moved to the waiting three girls. In need of their first gang bang. Doubles to the rescue as one more repeat was possible before he was out of it.

The doubles stalked to the inclined three girls. Soon they were enjoying this new experience. Six hands ran themselves over them fondling ass and tits while three mouths worked their ways over there bodies. Soon each of the squirming girls were drooling and licking their lips as their eyes were locked on the cocks in front of them. Each one had tried to get there hands on a cock of there own. Soon each girl was stroking a cock in each hand as one of the doubles had sunk to his knees to eat her out while finger fucking her holes driving her to orgasm. The guys eating the ladies out stood up with their cocks directly in the girl's eyesight causing them to whimper as he moved back as their mouth had tried to gobble him up. The girls licked there hungry lips as a cock approached their watering mouths. There nipples were sticking out as the men continued to fondle them. Each of the girls moaned in disappointment a one of the cocks was removed from her grasp only to be replaced by a sigh as it entered her eager snatch. Soon her empty hand had a cock in it as more doubles formed. The one she had been stroking lifted her ass up and lowered her onto his dick while her hands were busy with another cock. Her head was turned as the guy she was sucking forced her arms to reach under his legs to reach for cock of the guy behind him. She was suddenly pulled forward and to the side as the guy raising and lowering her ass on his cock decided to fuck her with gusto. The one guy that had been standing around pulled her tits together and started fucking her. Each girl had a guy fucking her cunt, her ass, her tits and her face while she stroked two other guys off. The doubles were giving each girl a good old fashioned gang bang.

Each of the guys fucked her ass, mouth and cunt until they came inside them with their girls muscles trying to extract each of there full loads before switching with the guys she was stroking into her cunt and ass as they were still extremely hard. She licked her lips as the cock fucking her tits was presented to her hungry mouth not even taking a moment before trying to swallow it whole. The guys that were recovering from shooting in her mouth and cunt were enjoying her hand job while the guy that had fucked her ass was fucking her tits. Each of the girls was lost in a haze of lust as the doubles continued fucking her until she passed out well after each guy had made a round of her holes twice.

As the girls passed out to recover from the gang bang induced sensory overload, the doubles slowly started to disappear after cuming in one of her holes. Each of the girls acted like a baby sucking her mothers tits when the last Horuses remained in there eager mouths. After they drifted off and one Horus was left he stretched a bit and moved to the three slaves. The slaves had coated the dildos impaling them with evidence of not just arousal but of their silenced orgasms. Their mouths locked on his dripping cock as they were draped over him. Shame they were almost out of it from their cums, but then so was he. He worked his fists into their stretched holes. He double fisted their holes as they tried to give better head than a vamp with how hard the vacuum they were using was. The slaves came with the fists in their holes as he finished shooting into their hungry mouths. Finally giving them their reward of undiluted Horus cream.

Horus dragged the girls back to the large bed to collapse on in a large puppy pile. Fifteen women cuddled with each other and one very drained man was in the center. 'Marathon sex romps left one very drained, but it is so worth it,' he thought as he drifted off seeing the sated looks on the girls. It was a good thing that the room could be easily changed. They would need a large bath to soak off the muscle strain tomorrow.

*******

end lemon scene

*******

After the great marathon romp, the students actually paid attention to how close he was with his girls. It was a tangible closeness as if they were far more intimate than could be possible. They also seemed to have a more relaxed dress code around them. They hung out in the Gryffindor Common Room in what most would consider scandalous clothing though the boys did not mind how little they wore and the girls were far too preoccupied by thoughts of Horus lounging shirt less to really chastise their drooling house mates. All they were doing was playing a nice card game. One would wonder why anyone going though puberty and after were staring at them. That would be until they realized how much skin is hidden by a Hogwarts' Uniform.

Snape had been irritated at Horus having to miss part of potions. He had a competent assistant who could get even Longbottom to follow directions and this tournament threatened having these dunderheads under control. He had been mollified when Horus asked if they could wait. Upon the Creevey brat saying it was an immediate summons Horus behaved accordingly.

"IF I hear any of you have caused a problem, I will have you clean some cauldrons after a rather unpleasant potion has been brewed in them. I'm sure Madame Pomfrey won't mind as it does not cause lasting physical harm. It merely causes some rather... interesting effects. Though they are far more embarrassing than the Weasley Twins pranks would be," Horus told them in a droll and cold manner. "Parvati, Lavender. I expect you to be on your best behavior."

The girls nodded and then he stalked out of the room with his cloak billowing far more sinisterly than Snape's ever did. He stopped in front of the poor shivering messenger and said, "Well Creevey, we do not have all day to dawdle. Hurry up before I hex you so you are unable to use that camera you prize so much."

Creevey eeped and scurried off in front of him almost forgetting he was to lead them to the wand waving ceremony. Sadly, he would regain his Gryffindor courage far too soon for Horus's liking. He wondered why they never knew when to shut up unless someone decided to put them in a check-mate position.

"It's amazing, isn't it, Harry?" said Colin, starting to speak a few moment after they had gone down a few corridors. "Isn't it, though? You being champion?"

Horus snorted heavily as they set off toward the steps into the entrance hall. "What do they want photos for, Creevey?" he asked with a dangerous tone lacing his voice.

"The Daily Prophet, I think!" the brat happily piped in.

"Great," said Horus dully. "Exactly what I need. More publicity." 'I hate publicity and all those damn reporters. I don't have anyone to act in that buffer for me,' he thought. 'Note to self get press secretary with curse first curse some more and if they are not dead or incapacitated then they can ask one question.'

"Good luck!" said Colin when they had reached the right room. Horus knocked firmly on the door causing it to shake before entering.

He was in a fairly small classroom; most of the desks had been pushed away to the back of the room, leaving a large space in the middle; three of them, however, had been placed end-to-end in front of the blackboard and covered with a long length of velvet. Five chairs had been set behind the velvet-covered desks, and Ludo Bagman was sitting in one of them, talking to a witch Horus had never seen before, who was wearing magenta robes. Viktor Krum was standing moodily in a corner as usual and not talking to anybody. Cedric and Fleur were in conversation. Fleur looked a good deal happier than Horus had seen her so far; she kept throwing back her head so that her long silvery hair caught the light. A paunchy man, holding a large black camera that was smoking slightly, was watching Fleur out of the corner of his eye. Bagman suddenly spotted Harry, got up quickly, and bounded forward.

"Ah, here he is! Champion number four! In you come, Harry, in you come... nothing to worry about, it's just the wand weighing ceremony, the rest of the judges will be here in a moment."

"Wand weighing?" Horus repeated wondering what they would weigh since he did not use a stick focus.

"We have to check that your wands are fully functional, no problems, you know, as they're your most important tools in the tasks ahead," said Bagman. "The experts upstairs now with Dumbledore. And then there's going to be a little photo shoot. This is Rita Skeeter," he added, gesturing toward the witch in magenta robes. "She's doing a small piece on the tournament for the Daily Prophet..."

"Maybe not that small, Ludo," said Rita Skeeter, her eyes on Horus.

Her hair was set in elaborate and curiously rigid curls that contrasted oddly with her heavy-jawed face. She wore jeweled spectacles. The thick fingers clutching her crocodile-skin handbag ended in two-inch nails, painted crimson. Horus thought it made her look like a gaudy beetle in human form. She looked almost as insect like as Trelawney looked like a mantis. After hunting Rian and Skrill, Horus had learned to distrust insect like beings. Sure their were a few XTB ones that were ok, but the XDB ones needed to die.

"I wonder if I could have a little word with Harry before we start?" she said to Bagman, but still gazing fixedly at Horus. "The youngest champion, you know... to add a bit of color?"

Horus was starting too really miss Manix and Tobias as they were very good at making reporters behave or else. He tended to want to either leave them broken or unable to recall what they had been doing. Only time he had ever felt otherwise was that time with Marissa Stead. Then, again she was not a muckraker and she had a much more entertaining method of convincing him to answer. As much as he loved those types of games, there was no way he would with a ugly bug shaped bitch like Skeeter.

"Certainly!" cried Bagman. "That is... if Harry has no objection?"

"Well..." Horus said before being interrupted and ignored.

"Lovely," said Rita Skeeter, and in a second, her scarlet-taloned fingers had Horus's upper arm in a surprisingly strong grip, and she was steering him out of the room again and opening a nearby door.

"We don't want to be in there with all that noise," she said. "Let's see... ah, yes, this is nice and cozy."

It was a broom cupboard. Horus stared at her. It was the broom cupboard that he routinely fucked Padma to bowleggedness in. 'IS this bitch trying to ruin what few good memories among these lunatics I have,' he thought. 'I hope she does not expect me to screw her. She is so ugly. She would be bearable as a gimp at best and if she continues to annoy me my three sex slaves could use a decent slave of a slave to keep them on their toes.'

"Come along, dear... that's right... lovely," said Rita Skeeter again, perching herself precariously upon an upturned bucket, pushing Horus down onto a cardboard box, and closing the door, throwing them into darkness. "Let's see now..."

'Who knows she might give adequate head,' Horus thought. 'Still I have my girls and her only use would be as a cleaner for them.'

She unsnapped her crocodile-skin handbag and pulled out a handful of candles, which she lit with a wave of her wand and magicked into midair, so that they could see what they were doing.

"You won't mind, Harry, if I use a Quick-Quotes Quill? It leaves me free to talk to you normally..." She said simperingly.

"A what?" Horus asked as he wondered if it was similar to the dictation option on a spell-pad.

Rita Skeeter's smile widened. Horus counted three gold teeth. She reached again into her crocodile bag and drew out a long acid-green quill and a roll of parchment, which she stretched out between them on a crate of Mrs. Skower's All-Purpose Magical Mess Remover. She put the tip of the green quill into her mouth, sucked it for a moment with apparent relish, and then placed it upright on the parchment, where it stood balanced on its point, quivering slightly.

"Testing. . . my name is Rita Skeeter, Daily Prophet reporter." Harry hooked down quickly at the quill. The moment Rita Skeeter had spoken, the green quill had started to scribble, skidding across the parchment:

Attractive blonde Rita Skeeter, forty-three, who's savage quill has punctured many inflated reputations...

"Lovely," said Rita Skeeter, yet again, and she ripped the top piece of parchment off, crumpled it up, and stuffed it into her handbag. Now she leaned toward Horus and said, "So, Harry... what made you decide to enter the Tri-wizard Tournament?"

"Hmmm..." said Horus as he tilted his head to examine this blond deaf bint. 'I have been listening too much to the twins if I am beginning to pick up the current colloquialisms,' he thought before he was distracted by the quill. Even though he wasn't speaking, it was dashing across the parchment, this made him wonder what sensationalizing it was doing and if she had charmed it to do so.

In its wake he could make out a fresh sentence: An ugly scar, souvenir of a tragic past, disfigures the otherwise charming face of Harry Potter, whose eyes...

"Ignore the quill, Harry," said Rita Skeeter firmly. Reluctantly Horus looked up at her instead as he mentally counted so as to not just beat her until she shut up. "Now... why did you decide to enter the tournament, Harry?"

"I did not," said Horus wondering if any one would mind if she just disappeared. "I don't know how my name got into the Goblet of Fire. I did not put it in there. I have sworn this, so why do you keep asking it?"

Rita Skeeter raised one heavily penciled eyebrow. "Come now, Harry, there's no need to be scared of getting into trouble. We all know you shouldn't really have entered at all. But don't worry about that. Our readers hove a rebel."

"I did not enter," Horus repeated in a dead tone of warning. "I don't know who did and when I find them..."

"How do you feel about the tasks ahead?" said Rita Skeeter. "Excited? Nervous?"

"Neither. What is their to be nervous about? I suppose to someone with such a safe and childish education there would be some anxiety or nervousness," Horus said as he wondered what the hell this reporter wanted. He was use to having press delegates deal with the simpering twits. He had to resist the urge to defenestrate them. Then again, Hogwarts had charmed windows to prevent chucking nuisances out of. At times he felt that was a pity.

"Champions have died in the past, haven't they?" said Rita Skeeter briskly. "Have you thought about that at all?"

"Hmm ... they say it's going to be a lot safer this year, but what is life without danger?" said Horus. The quill whizzed across the parchment between them, back and forward as though it were skating quickly altering the conversation to be what she wanted him to say.

"Of course, you've looked death in the face before, haven't you?" said Rita Skeeter, watching him closely. "How would you say that's affected you?"

"None of your concern. Death is as much a part of life as any other," said Horus even as she ignored what he really said.

"Do you think that the trauma in your past might have made you keen to prove yourself? To live up to your name? Do you think that perhaps you were tempted to enter the Tri-wizard Tournament because... " She said before he cut her off.

"I didn't enter," said Horus, starting to feel irritated. "Or did you not take notice of the oath I took?"

"Can you remember your parents at all?" said Rita Skeeter, talking over him.

"No," said Horus.

"How do you think they'd feel if they knew you were competing in the Tri-wizard Tournament? Proud? Worried? Angry?" she insensitively asked an annoyed Horus which was something that any sane person would say was tantamount to taunting a dragon by calling it a glorified lizard.

Old saying goes, 'Do not annoy a dragon for you are small and crunchy.' That Hogwarts motto said, 'Not to tickle a sleeping dragon,' proved that wizards had at least some sense of self preservation.

Horus was feeling really annoyed now. How on earth was he to know how his parents would feel if they were alive? His father would be berating him for entering such an easy contest and tell him that picking on weaklings was... boring. He could feel Rita Skeeter watching him very intently. Frowning, he avoided her gaze and looked down at words the quill had just written:

Tears fill those startlingly green eyes as our conversation turns to the parents he can barely remember.

His eyes flashed with an unholy light as he turned his head to her drawing a gasp as his eyes pierced hers with their promise of extreme agonizing suffering. "I have NOT got tears in my eyes, you ignorant woman!" said Horus snarled loudly. His hand seemed to have a slight glow start to form on it causing a sudden chill to run down her spine. 'If this bitch keeps this up I will make her pay,' he thought. He glared at her and said, "If you ever print such rubbish about me, I will make sure that your great-great-grandchildren are still dealing with my lawyers. Do you understand Skeeter?"

Before Rita Skeeter could say a word, the door of the broom cupboard was pulled open. Horus looked around, blinking in the bright light. Albus Dumbledore stood there, looking down at both of them, squashed into the cupboard.

"Dumbledore!" cried Rita Skeeter, with every appearance of delight. She had to get away from him before he could make good on his threat. Horus noticed that her quill and the parchment had suddenly vanished from the box of Magical Mess Remover, and Rita's clawed fingers were hastily snapping shut the clasp of her crocodile-skin bag.

"How are you?" she said, standing up and holding out one of her large, mannish hands to Dumbledore. "I hope you saw my piece over the summer about the International Confederation of Wizards' Conference?"

"Enchantingly nasty," said Dumbledore, his eyes twinkling. "I particularly enjoyed your description of me as an obsolete ding-bat."

Rita Skeeter didn't look remotely abashed. "I was just making the point that some of your ideas are a little old-fashioned, Dumbledore, and that many wizards in the street -"

"I will be delighted to hear the reasoning behind the rudeness, Rita," said Dumbledore, with a courteous bow and a smile, "but I'm afraid we will have to discuss the matter later. The Weighing of the Wands is about to start, and it cannot take place if one of our champions is hidden in a broom cupboard."

Horus was very glad to get away from Rita Skeeter before he cursed her to live in extreme pain in twenty minute intervals while her mind repaired itself, he hurried back into the room. He had to keep focused before he used magick that made the so called Dark Arts look like the kiddy spells they were. No matter how much fun breaking that nosy woman would be.

The other champions were now sitting in chairs near the door, and he sat down quickly next to Cedric, hooking up at the velvet-covered table, where four of the five judges were now sitting: Professor Karkaroff, Madame Maxime, Mr. Crouch, and Ludo Bagman. Rita Skeeter settled herself down in a corner; Horus saw her slip the parchment out of her bag again, spread it on her knee, suck the end of the Quick-Quotes Quill, and place it once more on the parchment.

'A mild truth charm should prevent the thing from any excessive editorializing,' he thought as he let a small spell form on the quill. 'Advantage one for sorcery, spells do not have to be beamed at an item when a localized area effect is needed. This prevents deflection as the spell is not a beam that can be deflected.'

"May I introduce Mr. Ollivander?" said Dumbledore, taking his place at the judges' table and talking to the champions. "He will be checking your wands to ensure that they are in good condition before the tournament."

Horus looked around, and with a jolt of surprise saw an old wizard with large, pale eyes standing quietly by the window. Horus had never met Mr. Ollivander before as he did not use a wand.

"Mademoiselle Delacour, could we have you first, please?" said Mr. Ollivander, stepping into the empty space in the middle of the room. Fleur Delacour swept over to Mr. Ollivander and handed him her wand. "Hmm ..." he said. He twirled the wand between his long fingers like a baton and it emitted a number of pink and gold sparks. Then he held it chose to his eyes and examined it carefully.

"Yes," he said quietly, "nine and a half inches... inflexible... rosewood... and containing... dear me..."

"An 'air from ze 'ead of a Veela," said Fleur. "One of my grandmuzzer's."

'So Fleur is part Veela,' thought Horus. 'She does feel like my Veela. Only a bit weaker in her charm.'

"Yes," said Mr. Ollivander, "yes, I've never used Veela hair myself, of course. I find it makes for rather temperamental wands... however, to each his own, and if this suits you.."

Mr. Ollivander ran his fingers along the wand, apparently checking for scratches or bumps; then he muttered, "Orchideous!" and a bunch of flowers burst from the wand tip.

"Very well, very well, it's in fine working order," said Mr. Ollivander, scooping up the flowers and handing them to Fleur with her wand. "Mr. Diggory, you next."

Fleur glided back to her seat, smiling at Cedric as he passed her.

"Ah, now, this is one of mine, isn't it?" said Mr. Ollivander, with much more enthusiasm, as Cedric handed over his wand. "Yes, I remember it well. Containing a single hair from the tail of a particularly fine male unicorn... must have been seventeen hands; nearly gored me with his horn after I plucked his tail. Twelve and a quarter inches... ash... pleasantly springy. It's in fine condition... You treat it regularly?"

"Polished it last night," said Cedric, grinning.

Horus wondered why they were so attached to their focuses. While he felt some affection for his gauntlets, there was no way he would act as possessive as they were.

Mr. Ollivander sent a stream of silver smoke rings across the room from the tip of Cedric's wand, pronounced himself satisfied, and then said, "Mr. Krum, if you please."

Viktor Krum got up and slouched, round-shouldered and duck-footed, toward Mr. Ollivander. He thrust out his wand and stood scowling, with his hands in the pockets of his robes.

"Hmm," said Mr. Ollivander, "this is a Gregorovitch creation, unless I'm much mistaken? A fine wand-maker, though the styling is never quite what I... however..."

He lifted the wand and examined it minutely, turning it over and over before his eyes.

"Yes... hornbeam and dragon heartstring?" he shot at Krum, who nodded. "Rather thicker than one usually sees... quite rigid... ten and a quarter inches... Avis!"

The hornbeam wand let off a blast like a gun, and a number of small, twittering birds flew out of the end and through the open window into the watery sunlight.

"Good," said Mr. Ollivander, handing Krum back his wand. "Which leaves... Mr. Potter."

Horus got to his feet and walked past Krum to Mr. Ollivander. He looked a him and said, "I do not use a wand. I have no need for the crutches that a wand would bring. However you may examine my gauntlets if you must."

Horus flicked his wrist and the gauntlet became visible. He removed his right gauntlet from his hand and handed it over to Mr. Ollivander to look at it. That was after he had made sure the safeties were on to prevent lethal or maiming spells from being cast.

Ollivander had never seen something like it before. The Green crystals arranged on the underside where shimmering softly. The crystals on the back of the hand and the palm had a feel similar to a wand core and yet were not made of a magical creature. He turned to look at Horus in question.

"Caster's Gauntlets: The enchanted gauntlets contain alchemical crystals that are designed to teach set spell patterns while allowing the user to absorb any beam spells that hit the glove. A power stone as well as a storage crystal to record spell patterns are typical. Some will have focusing crystals installed to allow one to easier learn how to draw energy," Horus recited from memory.

"Now, my gauntlets contain a power stone acting in the place of a wand core, a storage crystal to contain new spell patterns that I wish to learn, and a focusing crystal to prevent over and under powering of my spells," Horus explained to Ollivander. Once he had his full attention he explained some important differenced in the practical use between gloves and wands.

"Now to use it," Horus instructed him, "one does not just say the spell. Instead one must visualize the spell pattern and release it. If you feel necessary to use an incantation as a trigger you may do so. Most people however, just think the spell. Now as you have never used one before the spells will be released through the palm. With practice one can cast through the fingers allowing many advantages to traditional wands."

Ollivander slipped the gauntlet on his hand and visualized what he wanted. There was a swirl of light as there was a flame that formed in the shape of a bird. It rose up and flew from his hand circling the crowd before igniting and leaving a flaming message in the air.

"Marvelous, just marvelous. You must give me the name of the creator of such a masterpiece. I have been working on something that was loosely based on the old dueling gloves, but this is far better. I wonder how who ever made this got over the limits that only allowed raw magic to be hurled," Ollivander said as he had an over-joyous look on his face.

"It's the storage crystal. It allows one to store spell patterns in it until one learns how to shape it without aid. Normally a student has it loaded with the normal spells they need to learn and then they repeatedly cast it and they eventually memorize the pattern," Horus told Ollivander conversationally.

Sadly, their enlightening conversation was interrupted to soon. Dumbledore cleared his throat to get everyone's attention back. "Thank you all," said Dumbledore, standing up at the judges' table. "You may go back to your lessons now, or perhaps it would be quicker just to go down to dinner, as they are about to end..."

Feeling that at last something had gone right today, Horus got up to leave, but the man with the black camera jumped up and cleared his throat. Horus had a sinking feeling when that happened.

"Photos, Dumbledore, photos!" cried Bagman excitedly. "All the judges and champions, what do you think, Rita?"

"Er - yes, let's do those first," said Rita Skeeter, whose eyes were upon Horus again. "And then perhaps some individual shots."

The photographs took a long time. Madame Maxime cast everyone else into shadow wherever she stood, and the photographer couldn't stand far enough back to get her into the frame; eventually she had to sit while everyone else stood around her. Karkaroff kept twirling his goatee around his finger to give it an extra curl; Krum, whom Horus would have thought would have been used to this sort of thing, skulked, half-hidden, at the back of the group. Then again, stars tended to eventually despise the nuisance that is the media. The photographer seemed keenest to get Fleur at the front, but Rita Skeeter kept hurrying forward and dragging Horus into greater prominence. That was until he glared at her causing her to drop his arm and jump back. Sadly, the photographer met his eyes and pissed his pants. The poor man quickly arranged them in a simpler manner with the Heads to the back and the Champions to the front.

Then Rita having gotten her pulse under control had insisted on separate shots of all the champions. Horus had jokingly asked if they were going to make collectible about it and if any of them had thought to make a more adult themed one for a higher fee. The media people smacked themselves at missing a way to make a profit. At last, they were free to go after Fleur and Victor turned down suggestive posses. Horus had simply said that they had been far to insulting with what little they offered and that if they put his image on something they better not try to profit of him or his lawyers would enjoy a hostile take over of the Daily Prophet. They had quickly realized that while young, that the young Potter Heir was far more vicious than even the Minister or You-Know-Who in dealing with the media. Rita shivered as she remembered what he had whispered to her if she ever thought to annoy him. She did not want to end up only able to be a whore in Knocturn Alley. She had realized he had been serious and she decided to avoid a confrontation with the young Lord Potter.

Time had passed rapidly after the tournament rituals. Horus had seen the dragons that were in the forest when he had sneaked out to see the Girls that weekend and had managed to leave a satiated sales girl passed out among the rather willing Senshi. Her name was Amber and she would be rather out of it even if the girls were not cleaning her up in a rather enjoyable manner. He had noticed that Karkaroff and Maxime had been their and would tell their students. He had nothing for or against Diggory. Still, he would feel bad if no one told him even though the other contestants knew. It had been rather easy for him to have the Patils drag Diggory to see him. He had simply explained that since the others knew why not tell him. It would not be sporting otherwise. Diggory had been nodding his head though if it was in agreement or watching Lavender's tits as she bounced up and down on his lap one would never be sure on.

Horus felt sorry for the dragon he had to face. He had faced far stronger and dangerous dragons before, but that had been with a team. Still a Hungarian Horntail was about as dangerous as a kitten when compared to a Demolithian Dragon. Thankfully they were non native and he had only had to deal with a younger adult male that had been summoned. An adult female clutching would have been bad. That they had breathe weapons of poisonous acidic mist didn't help any. Still they were as close to a demonic counterpart to Draken as was possible. Compared to large black and poisonous, the minor threat of death by emulation from the Horntail was relatively minor. The only problem he had was how to do it without killing the dragon. She was just a mother protecting her clutch and should not have to suffer for wizards sport. Two options he had in mind were disable the dragon then retrieve the egg or retrieve egg and then deal with the dragon. With these thoughts in mind he headed to the Great Hall where he received a rather enjoyable good luck wish.

On entering the Great Hall, Lavender had grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him into a crushing kiss going so far as to wrap her legs around him as she ground her arousal against him until she shook in his arms. She had just detached from him as she slumped to the ground, her eyes locked on his covered erection as she licked her lips. Suddenly, Parvati had repeated the greeting distracting her from the fact that she had been about to rip his pants off and deep throat him regardless of the audience. Parvati had whispered into his ear that she knew their Master would not be hurt and that they would readily accept whatever punishments their behavior warranted. He gave her a quick hug, a slight caress of her face and a gentle kiss on the cheek then he told her that it was understandable and that they would make it up to him later.

McGonagall had shook her head before approaching him. He left the Great Hall with Professor McGonagall escorting him. She didn't seem herself either in addition to the effects of those rather arousing kisses; in fact, she looked nearly as anxious as Lav and Par were. As she walked him down the stone steps and out into the cold November afternoon, she put her hand on his shoulder.

"Now, don't panic," she said, "just keep a cool head... We've got wizards standing by to control the situation if it gets out of hand... The main thing is just to do your best, and nobody will think any the worse of you... Are you all right?" It was obvious that despite their differences in view of the Headmaster, that she still saw him as one of her Gryffindors. Yet another of her children, especially with how close he was to Parvati and Lavender in addition to those two pranksters. Though she probably wondered why he seemed to loath Ronald and Hermione they had never clicked more like they mixed like water and oil in actuality.

"Yes," Horus heard himself say completely detached. "Yes, I'm fine." He was in mission mode no extraneous thought were there just his goal and how to get to it.

She was leading him toward the place where the dragons were, around the edge of the forest, but when they approached the clump of trees behind which the enclosure would be clearly visible, Horus saw that a tent had been erected, its entrance facing them, screening the dragons from view. Not that he could miss their scent or the pings they were causing on his senses. Then again, it was like four great big nebulous ripples being bounced off rocks at the beach.

"You're to go in here with the other champions," said Professor McGonagall, in a rather shaky sort of voice, "And wait for your turn, Potter. Mr. Bagman is in there... he'll be telling you the, the procedure... Good luck."

"Thanks," said Horus, in a flat, distant voice. She left him at the entrance of the tent. Horus went inside without those inside noticing. Everyday he was depressed by how much these people were likely causing his skills to degrade.

Fleur Delacour was sitting in a corner on a how wooden stool. She didn't look nearly as composed as usual, but rather pale and clammy. It reduced her Veela charms a lot.

Viktor Krum looked even surlier than usual, which Horus supposed was his way of showing nerves. Then again, Tobias had been the same way. A nice guy except right before a mission when he turned into a real prick that one wanted to lob off his limbs and stuff them in his mouth to hut him up. No like that would have helped considering how quickly a vampire could regenerate. Especially day aspect vampires of Lord Azrael's line. They healed far faster than those their age could. It was in the blood though as Lord Azrael was believed sired after Lady Ama des Sarta joined the Triad increasing their power and reducing their weaknesses.

Cedric was pacing up and down. When Horus entered he watched them for a moment. Cedric gave him a small smile when he saw him, which Horus returned, feeling the muscles in his face working rather hard, as though they had forgotten how to do it. He always had trouble showing, feeling or having emotions when he was in the zone. Horus had long since excepted Harry as his public name with these people. I any of them were not friends and called him Horus they would wake up wondering where they were before the embarrassment hit. Sometimes he felt embarrassment was a greater deterrent than pain when it came to these people; well that and it was so funny watching them make fools of themselves.

"Harry! Good-o!" said Bagman happily, looking around at him. "Come in, come in, make yourself at home!"

Bagman looked somehow like a slightly overblown cartoon figure, standing amid all the pale-faced champions. He was wearing his old Wasp robes again. 'He must really miss being in the lie light as a sports star even if it was only Quidditch,' Horus thought as he looked at Bagman.

"Well, now we're all here, time to fill you in!" said Bagman brightly. "When the audience has assembled, I'm going to be offering each of you this bag," he held up a small sack of purple silk and shook it at them, "from which you will each select a small model of the thing you are about to face! There are different... er... varieties, you see. And I have to tell you something else too... ah, yes... your task is to collect the golden egg!"

Horus casually glanced around looking as if he was not even looking a skill useful when one wanted others to think they were ignorant of what was going on around them. Cedric had nodded once, to show that he understood Bagman's words, and then started pacing around the tent again; he looked slightly green. Fleur Delacour and Krum hadn't reacted at all. Perhaps they thought they might be sick if they opened their mouths; that was something Horus would understand them to feel. But they, at least, had volunteered for this. He was stuck without just crushing them as they were to remain ignorant of the mystical world for almost another decade. Though he wondered if it was his fault that they would someday become not a protected species, but one on the verge of extinction.

'It was there own fault. Openly killing nils. What were they thinking? The Warlocks had to get involved or the mundys would have turned against all of us for allowing them to be killed,' Horus thought. 'We had equal rights and we were accepted as valuable members of the community. Then these racist bigoted bastards actions almost resulted in a cataclysmic war between the magical have nots and the haves. Like a repeat of the Great Wars would have left anyone alive. Far too many people were slaughtered during those wars and we had not even recovered from the Demon Wars.'

In no time at all, hundreds upon hundreds of pairs of feet could be heard passing the tent, their owners talking excitedly, laughing, joking... Horus felt as separate from the crowd as though they were a different species. Then again, were they not. Homo Magus versus Homo Dominatus (Repuo Fas), there were almost considered separate species by the archaeologists and biologists. And then, it seemed like about a second later to Horus as he was contemplating things, Bagman was opening the neck of the purple silk sack.

"Ladies first," he said, offering it to Fleur Delacour.

She put a shaking hand inside the bag and drew out a tiny, perfect model of a dragon - a Welsh Green. It had the number two around its neck And Horus knew, by the fact that Fleur showed no sign of surprise even to his trained senses, but rather a determined resignation, that he had been right: Madame Maxime had told her what was coming.

The same held true for Krum. He pulled out the scarlet Chinese Fireball. It had a number three around its neck. He didn't even blink, just sat back down and stared at the ground.

Cedric put his hand into the bag, and out came the bluish-gray Swedish Short-Snout, the number one tied around its neck. Knowing what was left, Horus put his hand into the silk bag and pulled out the Hungarian Horntail, and the number four. It stretched its wings as he looked down at it, and bared its minuscule fangs. It was rather cute to Horus. Then again, he missed Mia and most would consider her a dangerous creature as she was a winged serpent. Still he had been raised after micro-dragons were taking the place of dogs. Dogs had come back with many new magical hybrids of wolves that were either domesticated of blood bound.

"Well, there you are!" said Bagman. "You have each pulled out the dragon you will face, and the numbers refer to the order in which you are to take on the dragons, do you see? Now, I'm going to have to leave you in a moment, because I'm commentating. Mr. Diggory, you're first, just go out into the enclosure when you hear a whistle, all right? Now... Harry... could I have a quick word? Outside?"

"All right," said Horus blandly. He got up and went out of the tent with Bagman as his senses said something was going on, who walked him a short distance away, into the trees, and then turned to him with a fatherly expression on his face.

"Feeling all right, Harry? Anything I can get you?"

"Hmm ...?" said Horus wondering what he was up to. "No, there is nothing you can get me," he replied with a slightly cold tone underlining his voice.

"Got a plan?" said Bagman unphased, lowering his voice conspiratorially. "Because I don't mind sharing a few pointers, if you'd like them, you know. I mean," Bagman continued, lowering his voice still further, "you're the underdog here, Harry... Anything I can do to help..."

"No," said Horus so quickly he knew he had sounded rude. "No, I know what I'm going to do, thanks."

"Nobody would know, Harry," said Bagman, winking at him.

"No, I'm fine," said Horus, wondering why he kept telling people this, and wondering whether he had ever been less fine. "I've got a plan worked out, I..." A whistle had blown somewhere.

"Good lord, I've got to run!" said Bagman in alarm, and he hurried off.

Horus was left to wonder why Bagman seemed to want to help him. Well other than that contract that he had not paid yet. If Horus didn't know better, he would have thought that the man had bet on him. If that was the case, he would expect a cut considering they were betting on him. He did not allow all the image rights of the-boy-who-lived without a share in the funds. It would be simple improper to allow people to profit from him without compensation. If he did not even allow Biki-chan who was one of his lovers to make money off of him without a cut, there was no way that he would allow all these people to do so. It was not about the money; it was about the principle of the matter. He was his own person, not someone that you used and discarded like a tool.

He watched them go. It was pathetic. He had to resist convincing the dragons to let the little brats go as they would taste bad. Most non-humans despised the taste of humans, well the mundane one had so many chemicals and magical humans tended to have an off flavor as their magic wanted to take what killed them with them.

Finally it was his turn after watching what the wounds inflicted on the other contestants. Direct action against a dragon is stupid. Then again, he never had believed that they were that bright. He had worn his goggles to the task and chuckled as he watched what happened. It was not as if he could not see through the tent with them. Cedric had been a bore in trying to distract a dragon with an animated dog. It would have been impressive if he had concealed himself from the dragon. Pity that these people seem to be unable to see what he thought would be obvious. Fleur went and he did not even bother to look. Ten minutes to do a minute job these are the best students of Europe's magical schools no wonder they seem so weak. Krum had at least used potent magic to blind his dragon. Still they were a let down in how simple a solution continued to evade them.

Horus knew that like anything else, he needed to do this with flair. Horus summoned the egg while trapping the dragon in a full sensory illusion that the egg was still there. He knew the illusion would last a while, but that she would be upset after she found her egg missing so he switched the golden egg illusion with a rock transfigured to look like and smell like a real dragon egg. Horus turned to Bagman and held out the egg before saying, "Got the egg. So where is her real egg? Don't want her upset when she realized she's guarding a fake."

The crowd blinked. How had he gotten the egg away from the dragon so fast he had not appeared to have moved. There was a confused look on most everyone's face. The obvious solutions seemed to be ignored by wizards a truly sad state of affairs.

Horus decided to take pity on the confused people and said, "Why are you so surprised? All I had to do was summon charm on the egg and make sure she did not notice it was gone. Then to keep her from noticing the egg was missing I used a switching charm with a rock transfigured to be a believable dragon egg. It's not like that would be a difficult feat of magic for any student let alone an adult. Though I thought you would have made the egg resistant to summoning or switching charms. Now the real egg so I can switch it with the fake."

Bagman blinked and congratulated him. One of the dragon handlers who introduced himself as Charlie Weasley handed him the egg. It was good to meet another Weasley that was cool. The judges thought about what score to give. It took a bit as Horus's gloves were glowing slightly with a menacing red that just seemed as if it would hurt a lot if it touched them. Casual threats were fine if one follows through with them.

Still Karkaroff had been planning on giving a low score until he noticed the look in Horus's eyes. It was simply this; 'I don't like you and I would not care if I had to kill you; in fact, I would rather enjoy breaking you and then killing you'. To say that the suspected ex-Death Eater was unnerved at a fourteen year old having a colder and more sinister look than the Dark Lord had ever had would be understating the effect of the look.

Besides he had heard rumors from among the various dark creatures of a new hunter matching the boys' description. He did not want someone who trained with the new Hellsing recruits on his tail. British wizards may be ignorant of the defeater of Dracula and his spawns' actions, but those in the old countries knew better than to cross either of them. No one crossed a Hellsing or a Tepes and came out whole.

"Well looks like our youngest competitor decided to show how simple it was. Now then remember to hold on to your eggs as they are a clue to the second task," Bagman said before Horus tuned him out.

'Why am I doing this. It is so easy it's not even funny,' Horus thought. 'At least I have a present for Kas-chan picked out its just wither I send it to the dojo or go myself that I need to decide.'

Horus walked off as he ignored the crowd in shock that he had done something so simple, yet so successful. They had always thought of power instead of subtlety when facing things. That was why Dumbledore and Voldemort were held in awe and fear by them because of their greater depths of power.
Sign up to rate and review this story