Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We Like Movies

Hunger

by MCArmyWife

Gee and Laura stop for the night but phone calls ruin the evening.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-12-07 - Updated: 2008-12-08 - 2431 words

?Blocked
I opened my eyes when the car door shut. For a minute my mind was confused and I sat up in the seat quickly trying to get my bearings.
“Sorry, I didn’t mean to wake you.” Gerard said slipping into the drivers seat.
I looked around, “Where are we?”
“I stopped at a grocery store to pick up something for us to eat. It’s late and by the time we get to the hotel I wasn’t sure what would be open.”
“How long was I asleep?” I was still confused.
“Couple hours.” He answered as he started the car. “We’ll stop for the night as soon as we see a motel that looks good.”
I sat up and pulled down the vanity mirror. I was guessing my hair was a mess.
“You look beautiful.” Gerard said softly.
For a minute I had forgotten I was angry with him. Now everything was coming back to me. I didn’t answer his remark. Instead I got out my hairbrush and gave it several strokes through my hair.
“Feeling okay?”
“I’m fine.” I answered. “Where are we?”
“About an hour outside Fresno. We can stop here for the night and then the drive in the morning shouldn't take very long."
I nodded while looking out the window at the passing buildings. Soon he slowed the car and pulled into the lot of a nationally recognized motel chain. “This okay?”
“Sure, it’s fine.” At this point I would have said any hotel looked fine. I really needed to use the restroom.
We checked in and drove around to the building that housed our room.
“Here.” He handed me the key. “Go on in. I’ll get the bags.”
I didn’t argue. I took the key and opened our door. The room wasn’t anything special but it appeared clean. That was all we really needed. When I came out of the bathroom he had just walked in with our bags and the groceries.
“Why don’t you take a shower and I’ll get our dinner ready?”
I wondered what he had picked up at the store but the idea of a shower seemed more appealing than food. I grabbed my clothes from my bag and headed for the shower. By the time I returned to the bedroom he had set up the table with our dinner.
“I thought a salad would be a good idea since we had a big lunch.” He pulled out a chair for me.
I sat down and looked at the salad he’d prepared. It was full of all kinds of goodies like crab meat, tomatoes, cheese, garbanzo beans and black olives. My stomach rumbled. “Thanks.” I said picking up my fork and digging in.
We ate in silence for several minutes. Gerard spoke first.
“Okay, about Carrie calling me.”
I looked up and glared across the table at him.
He took a deep breath, “Laura, I’m not sure why you are so mad. It wasn’t a big deal.”
“Then why didn’t you tell me?” I asked. “Wait, first off how did she get your number?”
“I’m guessing from Troy. He had my cell number.” He said frowning.
“Okay, fine. So what the hell did she want?”
“Why are you so upset about this?”
I put my fork down and tried to explain in a rational manner. “Okay, look at this from my point of view. The first time I met the woman she made it clear she wanted you. Of course at that time I didn’t realize she’d ‘had’ you already and you didn’t cue me into that little fact. Well, now I know about that and you really can’t understand why I’m upset she called you?”
He started to speak but I was on a rant.
“Oh and then there is that small little point about you not telling me she called.”
He sat back in his chair, “Do you want a list of all the woman and men that have ‘had’ me?” I could see he was growing angry. That fact mad me angrier.
“Yeah, why don’t you submit that list to me so I won’t be blindsided by any of them.”
“I thought my fucking past didn’t matter?” His eyes narrowed, “Of were you lying about that?”
I pushed away from the table and stood. “Yeah, Gee. I lie to you all the time. I’m going to bed.” I walked over to the bed and crawled in making sure to face away from him.
“I thought you wanted to know why she called?”
Now I was in a full snit. “I don’t give a fuck why she called. Hope you had a nice time catching up.” Tears filled my eyes and I swiped at them. I heard him cleaning up the remains of our dinner as I lay there feeling like shit. Part of me wanted to talk to him but my anger was still in charge. Soon I heard him go into the bathroom to shower. The whole time I stared at the wall trying to clear my mind. Of course I’d slept so much today that sleep wasn’t an option at this time. I really wished it were because I just wanted to shut off my brain. When he crawled into bed I was still facing the wall and still crying. He moved over to me and whispered. “Spoons okay?”
Oh shit, I started bawling like a baby. He put his arms around me and held me tightly.
“I’m sorry.” I said brokenly.
“Me too.” He kissed the back of my neck and snuggled up to me so we were in the ‘spoon’ position.
“I’m just being a bitch about this.” I said trying to calm down.
“You have a right to be. I know you say my past doesn’t bother you but I fuck Laura I know it does.”
“No” I said shaking my head, “That’s not true.”
He sighed, “How can it not bother you? My fucking past haunts me. I’ve done things that I’m so ashamed of. I’ve done things that I can’t even fuckin’ remember.”
“Gee, stop, please.” I whispered. “The past is over. I’m just being stupid and jealous.”
“Jealous of Carrie?” He snorted, “Why?”
I tried to make him understand, “Because I feel like I’m turning into an ugly blimp.” There, I’d admitted it. I hated that I felt that way but I couldn’t help it.
He moved back slightly and rolled me over onto my back. “A blimp? Sugar, you’re beautiful.” As he spoke he lifted my sweatshirt to expose my stomach. He gently rested his hand on the slight bump. “This is our baby, seeing it just makes you more beautiful than I ever thought possible.”
Shit, my emotions were out of control. Once again I started crying. He understood and leaned down to kiss away my tears. “You and this baby are my life. You two are all I want. All that I need.”
As his hand lay on my stomach I suddenly felt something that made me catch my breath.
“What is it?” He asked worriedly, “What’s wrong?”
It only took me a minute to realize what had just happened, “Quickening.”
He gave me a confused look. “Quickening?”
“Yeah.” I smiled through my tears, “I felt it. The book I’ve been reading explained it as a feeling like butterfly wings fluttering. It’s normal and wonderful.”
Gerard leaned down and kissed my lips gently. “How soon until you can actually feel the baby move?”
“Probably not for a few weeks, maybe even a month.”
He pulled me into his arms, “I can’t wait.”
I couldn’t either. We lay in each other’s arms just enjoying the quiet. After a while I peered up to see if he was sleeping. He was looking off into the distance with a beautiful smile on his face.
“I love you, Little Laura.” He knew I was watching him.
“I love you, too.” I whispered.
“Did you eat enough?” He asked.
“Stop worrying.” I teased, “I ate enough at lunch for two days.”
“I can go get you something else if you want. I’m sure I could find a drive-thru open.”
Now I giggled, “Are you hungry?”
He shook his head, “Nope.” He locked eyes with me, “Not for food anyway.”
God, just the sound of his voice could turn me on. “Oh, really? Just what are you hungry for, Mr. Way?”
“Mrs. Way.” He answered in a deep sexy tone.
My cell phone ruined the moment.
“Oh, shit.” I muttered.
Gerard smiled, “You gonna answer it?”
“I should probably see who it is.” I said reluctantly.
He nodded and rolled over to grab my cell phone off the bedside table. He handed it to me.
I glanced at the screen. It was Jenny. “Shit, I told her to call me anytime.”
He smiled, “It’s okay. Talk to her. I’ll just keep myself busy until you’re done.”
I wasn’t sure what that meant but I didn’t dwell on the comment. Instead I answered, “Hello.”
“Hey, Laura. How are you?”
“I’m fine. How are things with you?”
Jenny sighed, “Okay, I guess.”
She didn’t sound okay. “So, how’s your dad?”
“He’s doing a bit better. I think being at home has helped him feel more comfortable.”
Beside me my husband rolled over on his side to face me and began to caress my arm. I switched the phone to my other ear trying to ignore his touch. “I’m sure being at home would be nicer than the hospital.” It was hard keeping my mind on the conversation with Gerard’s fingers roaming from my arm to my side.
“His wife is making a big production of how hard it is to care from him. I just wanna tell her to shut up. He’s her husband; she’s supposed to take care of him. In sickness and in health?”
Wow, I could hear the anger in her voice. “She doesn’t sound very nice.” I said shooting Gee a dirty look as he lowered his hand to let his fingers journey down my thigh.
“She’s not.” Jenny said in a flat tone. “But he loves her so I just have to deal with it. So anyway, you guys arrive in Reno yet?”
“Actually Gee and I got a car and are driving there. We’ve stopped for the night and are just relaxing.” I pushed his hand away and glared.
“Oh shit. You guys are at a hotel and I’m interrupting.” She sounded horrified.
“It’s okay.” I laughed, “Don’t worry about it. We had dinner and were just talking when you called.” I didn’t want her to think she’d called at a bad time.
“Talking about hunger.” Gee whispered before leaning down and kissing my right breast he’d exposed.
I pulled my sweat shit back down and pushed him away.
“I really didn’t want anything. Just to talk, you know?”
“Jenny, tell me what’s wrong?” I asked.
Gerard sensed I was worried about my friend and stopped his assault. He laid back on his pillow and began to behave.
“Nothings really wrong. I’m just upset seeing my dad look so weak, I guess. Hey, I’ll talk to you sometime tomorrow, okay?”
I was worried about her, “Are you sure you don’t want to talk now?”
She laughed, “No, I’m fine. You and your husband enjoy your alone time.”
We said our goodbyes and I disconnected. Gee took the phone from me and put it back on the table. “Is she okay?” He asked.
“I’m not really sure. She sounded lower than a snakes belly in a wagon rut.”
I was shocked when Gerard burst out laughing. “Snakes belly? Oh, fuck.”
“What’s so funny? You’ve never heard that expression before?”
He continued to laugh, “No. Tell me the truth did you just make that up?”
I crossed my arms and tried not to glare. “No, my grandma used to say that.”
He threw his hands up in a gesture of surrender, “Okay, okay. Sorry.” I could see he was trying not to bust out laughing again.
“It’s a perfectly good saying.” Okay, to be honest it was sorta funny but I wasn’t going to tell him that. Damn man was laughing at my grandma’s words.
We stared at each other a few seconds before I started laughing. “I’ll admit it does sound a bit strange.” I said lying down and resting my head on his chest. I could feel his body still sharking with the laughter he was trying to keep inside.
“I really wish I could have met your grandma.” He said after a few minutes.
“I wish I could have met your grandma.” I answered honestly. I would have loved to meet the woman who had meant so much to him.
“She would have loved you.” Gee said stroking my hair.
His words made me smile. “Think so?”
“I know so.” He answered softly.
“So what we’re we talking about before Jenny called?” I asked wanting to recapture the moment.
“Hunger.” He lifted me up so that we were facing each other. “We were talking about hunger and how to satisfy it.”
Once more our lips met in an unbridled urgency. When his cell rang I groaned.
“I’m not answering.” He said breaking our kiss only long enough to say those words.
As good as that idea sounded I still was worried it might be an important call. “Gee, see who it is.”
This time he groaned but reached over to grab his phone. “Shit, it’s Ray.” He connected.
I watched his face as he listened I knew something was wrong, very wrong.


AUTHORS NOTE - So far the chapters have been posting in the correct order but as some of you may know I am aware from posting my other story that once the chapers get to a cetain number they may start to go in the wrong order. If this starts to happen I will start another story called "We Like Movies...Continued". Just thought I'd give you all a heads up. Oh and thanks for reading and reviewing. Love ya all.
Sign up to rate and review this story