Categories > Books > Harry Potter

A Weasley Tradition

by pettybureaucrat

The war's over and Harry wants to marry Ginny. However, a Weasley 'tradition' may make this harder than he imagined. Written prior to DH

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Characters: Ginny,Harry - Warnings: [X] [?] [Y] - Published: 2008-08-05 - Updated: 2008-08-05 - 12206 words - Complete

?Blocked
*Prologue*

“Ginevra Molly Weasley, will you marry me?” Harry asked anxiously as he nervously knelt on one knee before his beautiful and startled girlfriend, the ring poised at her fingertip.

Ginny’s face lit up like a beacon, her smile lighting the parlor of the Burrow.

“Oh, Harry,” she squealed, tears starting from her lovely brown eyes, “I want to, I really do, but, well, did you ask permission?”

Harry’s face screwed up in confusion. “Permission? Ginny! You’re eighteen years old! You’re an adult! We don’t need anybody’s permission!”

“Well, it’s a Weasley tradition, Harry. I...I guess I should have mentioned it before,” she said quietly. “A Weasley daughter needs the permission of every family member to wed.”

Harry’s mouth dropped open in disbelief. “You’re the first Weasley daughter in SEVEN generations, Ginny! How the bloody hell can this be a tradition!?”

“There’s no need to swear, Harry,” Ginny scolded him gently. “I’m sorry I never said anything. I...I guess I thought you didn’t love me enough to want to marry me, the way you...you just left me there my 5th year.”

“Ginny!” he cried, his face reflecting his anguish. “I love you! I’ve always loved you! I’m so sorry I pushed you away after Dumbledore died but...but I was just so scared for you. I didn’t want you hurt! I would have died if anything had happened to you!”

Harry had just defeated Voldemort a month ago after a two-year hunt for the Horcruxes and several battles with the Dark Lord and his Death Eaters. He had seen Ginny only a few times during that period and always kept their encounters brief and impersonal, so Voldemort could not invade his mind and discover his aching longing for the beautiful, redheaded witch.

As soon as Harry, Ron and Hermione and the surviving members of Dumbledore’s Army had been victorious, Harry returned to the Burrow with his two closest friends to the welcoming arms of the only real family he ever knew. Ginny had hugged him tenderly, even given him a warm kiss, but that was all.

Harry apologized for his treatment of her and started trying to rebuild their relationship, but she remained cool and distant. He hadn’t truly realized how much he had hurt her and was desperately looking for a way to patch things up. He finally decided that a proposal of marriage was his last best hope.

She smiled softly, looking at the beautiful ring. “I want to say yes, Harry, I really do. I’d like to...to regain what we once had. It hurt me badly, though, that you didn’t want me with you during this quest.”

“I told you and told you why you couldn’t, Ginny,” he said, his voice thick with emotion, his love for her and the fear that he might lose her making him open up like never before. “I wanted you, gods, I wanted you so badly all the time! But two different witches that I, well, that I let get close to me were both singled out in fights with the Death Eaters and both were injured severely. Morag MacDougal and Susan Bones. I...I still see their faces in my nightmares and all too often, your face replaces theirs. And you’re not hurt, you’re dead.”

“You don’t know if that would really have been the outcome, Harry,” she countered softly. “You know how talented a witch I am. I’m not belittling either Morag or Susan but, truthfully, are either of them my equal, magically?”

“No, they aren’t,” he admitted. “I just couldn’t stand the thought of you...of you dying. It would have killed me, I would have just folded up and died. You’re alive now, there’s that much proof. Please, Ginny, I love you! You know how much I love you! Don’t you...don’t you love me even a little?”

She leaned over and kissed him warm and soft, her tongue tracing his lower lip. Harry happily opened his mouth and their tongues were soon battling each other for dominance. She pulled him onto the couch, rolled herself on top of him and kissed him with a passion that she had kept buried inside her for two years. Her hips started to rock on him and she smiled a little as she felt him begin to harden beneath her.

Take that, Harry Potter!” she thought sneakily to herself. “A little more teasing is in order. The insufferably noble prat! Of course I love him!”

Ginny had Harry moaning with delight as she pressed her firm, shapely body onto his. Her nipples were hard beneath her shirt - she hadn’t bothered with a bra today. They pressed into Harry’s chest as she enticingly squirmed and wriggled on the now-aching bulge in his trousers. His hands sought her firm, round buttocks, squeezing and kneading them. His fingers started to inch her skirt up so they could fondle the soft, warm flesh directly.

She sat up on him, rocking back and forth and smiling devilishly. “That’s quite enough of that, Harry Potter! It’s also a tradition for Weasley women to go to their marriage bed a virgin.”

Harry frowned at that, he was panting with unsatiated lust. Her gentle rocking and wriggling was going to make him cum in his pants in a moment.

“Can’t we break tradition, just once?! PLEASE!!” he whined, trying to pull her down for another kiss.

Her eyes sparkled with mischief and her heart rejoiced as she snickered to herself, “Oh, I have him now! Just where I’ve always wanted him!”

“Certainly not, Harry!” she said haughtily. “What would my parents say!? And my brothers!?”

“I don’t bloody care,” Harry screamed as he desperately clenched his buttocks tightly together to try to keep from ejaculating. “Ginny, Gin, please, stop! Stop doing that or...OH, SHITE!!”

Harry couldn’t stop it and came. Ginny did her best to look shocked, but broke down into helpless giggles.

“Harry!” she teased. “I certainly hope you last longer on our wedding night!”

“Get undressed and I’ll prove it to you right now, you...you redheaded succubus!” he panted, wanting to ravish her right on the carpet of the parlor.

She laughed, kissed him once more with warmth and much tongue as his hands again wandered her shapely body. She rolled off him and stood up. She waved her wand and Harry’s embarrassing ‘accident’ was cleaned up.

“You know I want to marry you, Harry, but, honest, it really is a tradition that a Weasley daughter needs all her family’s permission to wed. You know my parents will agree. Is there any reason that any of my brothers wouldn’t give you permission?” she asked, her face alight with love.

“They’ll just jerk my frigging chain, the bleeding bastards,” he grumbled. “Oh, sorry. I’m afraid my vocabulary sort of degenerated during the hunt.”

“Don’t fucking worry about it, Harry,” she snickered. “Mine is no paragon of virtue! That’s what happens when you grow up with six brothers. And play Quidditch. I know I’m the first girl in ages, Harry, that’s why I feel so obliged to fulfill this family tradition.”

“Well, does the tradition say what I have to do to gain their permission,” he asked, sitting up and pulling her into his lap.

“They all ask you one question that you must answer truthfully. Then, they ask you to do one simple task, that’s all.”

“That’s all?! I can imagine the simple tasks! I’ll be old and gray before I complete them!” Harry moaned.

“Not if they wish to procreate, Harry!” Ginny told him, a rather frightening glare in her lovely brown eyes. “I’m doing this because I love my family, but I love you more than anyone, Harry! I’ve been playing hard to get because I really was angry with you, Harry, but I understand now and forgive you for being an overly protective git! So, my parents are in the garden. They left us alone on purpose because Mum was almost certain you’d propose tonight. Don’t ask me how, but she was.”

She got up off his lap, leaned over and kissed him again.

“I’m not all that keen on the second tradition myself, Harry,” she smiled seductively. “I at least want the engagement ring on my finger first, though. Does that inspire you?” she asked breathily, licking her lips.

He stood up and kissed her deeply, pulling her tightly to his body. After several minutes he broke the kiss and looked into her love-filled eyes.

“I fought Voldemort so we could have a life together, Ginny. I realize that the Weasleys are much more formidable, but for you and your love and your, well, other most attractive assets,” he leered, squeezing her firm bottom and making her squeak, “I’d face a cave full of Hungarian Horntails!”

She smiled happily at his declaration, sighing, “Oh, that’s so romantic, Harry! There won’t be anything that dangerous. And I’ll tell Fred and George that they may NOT, under any circumstances, use you as a test subject for anything. Come on, let’s go see my parents.”

*Molly and Arthur*

They went out into the lovely garden behind the Burrow and saw Ginny’s parents sitting on a bench, Molly’s head comfortably nestled onto Arthur’s shoulder.

“This is where the wedding will be, Harry, if you agree!” she said expectantly.

“I agree! Anything for my favorite Weasley!” Harry laughed.

They walked up to her parents and Harry cleared his throat. “Umm, er, Mr., umm...”

“Very eloquent, Harry,” Ginny snickered.

He gave her perky, firm bottom a slap, making her jump and yelp. She glared at him as she rubbed her bum.

“Mr. and Mrs. Weasley,” Harry began, “I love your daughter with my entire heart and soul and come to you tonight to beg your permission to propose to her.”

Arthur nodded, a small grin on his lips. “Very well, Harry. Is she a virgin?” he asked.

Harry blushed and sputtered as Molly snickered and Ginny hid her face in her hands.

“Is she...she a...a what?” Harry stuttered.

“A virgin, Harry,” Arthur repeated. “Have you two...”

“NO!” Harry shouted. “Never! Well, I mean, I have, but not with Ginny. Umm, Ginny?”

“Of course I am, Daddy,” Ginny pouted. “I’m not the one being questioned, you know. That was rather unfair, actually.”

“Very well,” Arthur chuckled. “For your task, show me the ring, Harry.” Harry did so and Arthur nodded approvingly.

“You have my blessing, Harry,” Arthur said, standing up and shaking Harry’s hand. “You always did, but I’m happy you’re following our tradition.

He sat back down and Harry looked expectantly at Mrs. Weasley.

“Well, Harry,” she smiled, “do you truly, truly love my daughter? And you’ll never leave her or hurt her again?”

“Never, I swear!” Harry declared earnestly. “I had my reasons for pushing her away these last two years, but those reasons no longer exist. I want to be with her and love her for the rest of our lives!”

“Very well, Harry,” she replied. “Now, for your task I want your promise that you won’t have intercourse with her in our house.”

Harry looked at the beautiful, young witch next to him and wondered how in the world he could make such a promise. Then Molly’s exact words flashed through his mind and a small smile just curled the corners of his lips.

“I promise, Mrs. Weasley. We won’t have sex in the Burrow. At least, not until we’re married.”

Molly got up and gave him one of her bone crushing hugs, bussed his cheek and then did the same to Ginny. “Love each other like Arthur and I have loved, my children. That’s my one fervent request of you both.”

Ginny sniffled a little, hugged her mother, then her father, crying, “I will, Mum, Daddy, I promise! I do love Harry, I do. Thank you for your blessing, your approval.”

They happily walked hand-in-hand back into the house. As soon as they were inside Harry again seized her lips with his and his tongue was soon ravaging her mouth, eliciting soft moans and gasps of pleasure from her. He inched her skirt up again and this time she didn’t stop him and he softly, but firmly, kneaded her muscular, shapely rear end. His fingers found the top of her knickers and started to slip inside.

Ginny slapped his hands and backed away. “No, no,” she teased, “you’ve only gotten my parents’ permission, we still need all my brothers. As we get each of theirs, I’ll be more, umm, amenable to your lewd advances, Mr. Potter.”

“Well, who should we see first?” Harry asked impatiently. “I’m anxious to shag you, my redheaded houri.”

Ginny blushed and swatted his arm. “Harry! Don’t make me regret wanting to say yes. Now, I’m not saying that I won’t make love to you, but I do want something of a courtship,” she said softly, her eyes glistening at him.

He sighed and kissed her softly. “I’m sorry, it’s just that you’re so, so beautiful and sexy and..., well, is there anyone we can see tonight?”

“Well, isn’t Ron at the flat you two share?”

“Umm, well, he...he is, but, er, Hermione is back from visiting her parents and I promised him I’d leave them alone for a while,” Harry informed her, blushing slightly.

“Well, it’s the perfect time then, isn’t it?” she insisted, her mouth bowing into an impish grin. She grabbed his hand and before he could do anything to stop her, she tossed some Floo powder into the fireplace, muttered Harry’s address and password and pulled him into the flames along with her.

*Ron*

“Ron, gods, yes, yes, YES!”

Hermione was arching and bucking underneath Ron’s tall, gangly body as his long, hard cock deliciously pounded in and out of her wet, hot cunt. She was building up to her fourth orgasm. The erotic feel of his hard length inside her, filling her so completely, was thrilling every nerve of her body. She had been visiting her parents and their friends and relatives almost from the time she and Ron and Harry had returned, and she was hornier than a herd of old goats.

Gods, yes! Oh, gods, is he good!” her mind reeled as Ron’s breath became ragged and his strokes somewhat more jerky, signs of his imminent explosion. Hermione was ready, her own orgasm very close as well from Ron’s most excellent lovemaking. They had been lovers for close to two years now, knew each other’s body intimately, and knew what each of them wanted. And was Ron ever giving it to her!

“Harder! Ron, gods, yes! FUCK ME harder!! Faster! Deeper! Split me in half, you...you fucking animal! Yes!”

“What...whatever you want, you insatiable bitch,” he panted, watching her beautiful face all flushed with passion and crinkled with the intensity of their lovemaking. He loved it when he made her lose control and start using obscenity and profanity. His cock was screaming at him to fill the gorgeous witch beneath him with his fiery love, but the sensations of being inside her soft, wet depths were so exquisite he wanted to stay in her forever.

“RON!! RON!!” Hermione screamed as her orgasm rocked her, the muscles in her slender, toned body quivering with release as her inner muscles flexed, then squeezed Ron’s manhood tightly within her.

“HERMIONE!” he yelled back, stroking her once more, and then groaning in almost painful release as his cock twitched and throbbed as he came, emptying himself into her depths, the warm moisture filling her with its incredible sensations of completeness and fulfillment.

They continued to thrust and push at each other, extending the orgasm as long as they could. Small moans and hisses of delight issued from Hermione’s open mouth as her tongue lolled sensuously along her full lips. She opened her beautiful brown eyes and stared into Ron’s bright blue ones, reveling in the love and passion and, yes, lust that filled them.

“Just wonderful,” she sighed, her hands on his firm buttocks pulling him into her as tightly as she could.

“Bloody brilliant,” he agreed, kissing her and ravishing her mouth with his tongue.

“Oh, gods, Ron!” she exhaled when he broke the kiss.

“Oh, gods, Hermione!” he sighed, looking down at her with love filling his heart.

“OH, GODS! HARRY!” Ginny cried, emerging from the floo and seeing her NAKED BROTHER lying between her NAKED best friend’s legs on the Quintaped rug next to the hearth.

“I’m scarred for life!” Ginny wailed melodramatically. “Obliviate me! NOW!”

Ron quickly pulled part of the rug over his and Hermione’s lower bodies, growling, “Couldn’t you fucking CALL on the Floo first, Gin!?”

“Couldn’t you fucking SEAL the Floo or do this in your BEDROOM, Ron,” Ginny yelled back. “What did you expect, boffing your...your doxy in the middle of the floor, for the gods’ sake! Oh, hello, Hermione, nice to see you again.”

Hermione was blushing furiously, but two years of hardly any privacy had inured her to circumstances such as this. It wasn’t the first time someone had walked in on her and Ron shagging their brains out. She was thankful, though, that no one ever caught her doing it with Harry or Fred or George or one of a half dozen other wizards she had ‘cheated’ on Ron with during the Horcrux hunt. She didn’t really think of it as cheating, though. Ron had his share of other witches, but for the sake of amity during the long hunt for the Horcruxes, they had kept their other love affairs very quiet and very secret. That was the past, though, and she and Ron were monogamous now.

“Hello, Ginny. Hi, Harry. Sorry, Ron jumped me the second I emerged from the hearth and I didn’t have a chance to seal it. Turn around and let us at least get our robes on.”

Harry and Ginny did so, Ginny giggling uncontrollably and Harry sighing and rolling his eyes. When they received the OK, they turned around and greeted the other couple properly.

Harry gave Hermione an uncharacteristically hot kiss, drawing a gasp and a frown from Ginny. When he saw her look after releasing Hermione’s lips, he blushed a little, explaining, “Umm, at some point in the last two years it finally dawned on me that Hermione was NOT one of the guys. Sorry, Gin, we love each other. Not like I love you, but, you understand.”

“Oh, I suppose so, Harry,” Ginny conceded, somewhat ungraciously, her glare promising some form of retribution. “Well, let’s get to it and leave the lovebirds alone.”

“What? Get to what?” Ron asked, puzzlement clear on his face.

“Oh, umm, er, Ron, I...I, umm,” Harry mumbled.

“Way to go, Potter!” Ginny teased him again.

Harry slapped her perky arse again and she yelped and stuck her lower lip out at him.

“Umm, Ron. I want to marry Ginny, your sister...” Harry muttered.

“I know she’s my sister, Harry,” Ron smirked as Hermione smacked the back of his head.

“Well, of course, you do,” Harry stumbled on, “and, well, anyway, she said she wanted to follow Weasley tradition and get permission from all her family. She didn’t give me a chance to explain about you and Hermione and...”

“I get the picture, Harry,” Ron snickered. “Well, let’s see. My question. Alright. Did you ever shag Hermione during the Horcrux hunt?”

Harry blushed, then turned deathly pale. Hermione’s mouth gaped open, and then she glared murderously at Ron.

“Ahh, well,” Harry mumbled, “umm, yeah.”

Two pairs of angry Weasley eyes, one blue and one brown, glaring at him made Harry wish he could sink through the floor. He was more worried about Ginny than Ron. Hermione would stop Ron from killing him, no one was around to stop Ginny.

“Now, my request,” Ron pondered aloud. “Let’s see...”

Ron’s eyes suddenly were drawn to Ginny who was standing slightly behind Harry out of his line of vision. She pointed at Hermione, then at Ron, then at her crotch, gave a couple of pelvic thrusts and mouthed the words ‘I’m telling Mum!’

Ron paled, then glared at his sister, but he knew she would rat on him. Ron and Hermione hadn’t divulged their long and very passionate sexual relationship to his parents yet.

“Oh, just seal the Floo on your way out and don’t come back until tomorrow night, alright?” Ron muttered, sending a death glare at his smirking sister.

Harry nodded, puzzled by Ron’s sudden generosity.

“OK, mate, you’ve got it!” he said happily. “See you all tomorrow at the Burrow, right!?” He grabbed Ginny’s hand, tossed the Floo powder in and pulled her through with him, muttering the charm to seal his fireplace.

Back in the parlor of the Burrow he prepared himself for a painful death, but Ginny was looking at him with one of her mysterious smiles.

“I’m...I’m sorry, Ginny, about Hermione, but...” he started, blushing and looking at the rug.

“No, you’re not,” she giggled. “I’m not THAT innocent, Harry, even if I am a virgin. I do have a couple of questions, though.”

Harry nodded, preparing for the worst.

“It’s obvious that YOU aren’t a virgin, are you, Harry?” she asked, her face neutral.

“No, Ginny, I’m not,” he confessed. “I was so lonely so much of the time. We all were. It was, well, it was almost inevitable that we would make love to each other, for comfort, for consolation, sometimes simply because we were scared. I wanted it to be you, I did. I’ve told you that.”

“Why didn’t you tell me sooner, Harry?” Ginny asked, her face still troubled, but not angry.

“What purpose would it have served, Ginny?” he answered simply. “I didn’t do it to keep you pure or frustrated or loyal or anything like that. I’m actually a little surprised that someone as beautiful and sexy as you didn’t succumb to temptation at Hogwarts. Surprised, but very, very pleased, I may add,” he said, grinning roguishly.

Ginny gave him a small smile. “Oh, there was temptation aplenty, Harry. But, somehow, I knew you were destined to be my first, even when I was so young I didn’t completely understand what being ‘my first’ actually meant. So, how many altogether?” she asked bluntly.

“Ginny!” he whinged. He saw her glare though and answered, “Umm, six, no, seven altogether.”

She gave him a crooked smile, her eyes softening a little. “Last question,” she promised, “who were they?”

“GINNEEEE!” he pouted.

“‘Fess up, Potter, or I won’t let you fondle me tonight,” she grinned.

Harry grinned back, started snaking a hand up her thigh which she slapped away, giggling, “Names first! Nooky after!”

“Well, Susan and Morag, you know,” he muttered.

“Answer me this, Harry,” she asked, her face now serious. “Susan and Morag, they’re both redheads, yes?”

Harry nodded and sighed, “Yes. I wanted them to be you. I wanted that so, so much. It was wrong for me to do that, I know it was, but, I just couldn’t help it. I’m sure they realized it, too, but neither of them ever said anything. Truly, Ginny, none of us could really help it. We were sixteen- and seventeen- and eighteen-year-old kids, fighting a war no one else wanted to. We all realized we could die, perhaps the next day, and, well, we simply seized the day. I didn’t actually have intercourse every night. A lot of the time all of us just wanted the...the closeness, the comfort of someone next to them. I didn’t do any of this to hurt you, to hurt anyone. I was just so...so lonely. We all were, lonely and scared. You know I’ll be faithful to you, you know I will.”

Harry’s heart started again and he let out a breath as Ginny’s lips curled into a smile and her eyes looked on him with love.

“I know you will,” she said, taking his hand. “I really can’t be too angry with you, it must have been truly awful sometimes. And, well, everyone was of age, so, well, you could do what you wanted.”

“OK, who else?” she snickered.

“Well, yes, Hermione. And, yes, you’re quite right, I’m not really sorry,” he smirked, quickly becoming serious again as her eyes narrowed. “Umm, Hannah, Lavender, Megan and...and...and...” he stopped.

“And?” she asked, arching her eyebrows.

“Luna.”

“You didn’t!?” she gasped. “Poor, simple, Looney Lovegood!? How could you!?”

“She was not simple, I assure you, Ginny,” he replied, a satisfied grin on his lips. “She was probably the best shag I had. Besides, she said you gave her permission!”

“I did no such thing, Harry Potter!” she sputtered. “I told her to take good care of you!”

“Oh, she did, Ginny, she did indeed!” Harry laughed, pressing his lips to hers. She let him stroke her pale, freckled thighs and fondle her buttocks, but slapped his hand away from her knickers again. However, she pulled her tee shirt off and welcomed his hands and then his tongue onto her small, but firm and shapely breasts.

After a good fifteen minutes of very satisfying fondling and kissing, she sadly pushed him away, sighing, “That’s enough for tonight, Harry. As we get more approvals, I’ll let you see and touch more of me. Is that fair?” she simpered, her eyes alight with lust.

“You’re lucky you’re not writhing underneath me right now, Ginevra Weasley, your virginity a thing of the past!” he growled, sucking and nibbling on her neck. “Can I sleep on the sofa?”

“Sleep in Ron’s old room,” she told him, “otherwise Mum will ask you why you’re here. Fred and George tomorrow, alright?”

“Alright,” he agreed as they walked up the stairs to their bedrooms.

“Oh, Harry,” Ginny giggled as they stopped in front of her room, “how good a shag was Hermione? Compared to Luna? Don’t! Don’t you dare smack my arse...OWW! Harry!”

*Fred and George*

After breakfast the next morning - Harry telling Molly a white lie and saying he had apparated over early - he and Ginny Flooed to the twins’ shop in Diagon Alley.

“Ah,” Fred boomed, “the conquering hero arrives! Here to endorse our products, Harry?”

“Depends on your questions to me,” he replied cryptically.

“Questions? What questions?” George inquired.

“I want to marry Ginny and she wants to follow Weasley tradition of getting all her family’s permission. So, Fred, what’s your question,” Harry asked directly.

Fred’s lips curled into his most evil smile, then he saw his sister glaring at him. However, he was not deterred.

“Who was the best shag you had during the Horcrux hunt, Harry?” he asked, smirking at Ginny’s flushed face.

“Luna,” Harry answered quickly. “Now, your task?”

“Not Hermione?!” Fred asked, somewhat startled. “I thought Hermione was the best shag, Harry, and I swear you said you agreed with me and...oh, shit,” he gulped, realizing what he had let slip.

Harry merely raised his eyebrows as Ginny folded her arms across her chest and smirked back at her brother.

“Don’t tell Ron,” Fred mumbled.

“Done!” Harry agreed. “George? I seem to recall you and Fred discussing something called a ‘Muggle-born Sandwich’ one afternoon?”

“Harry!! You...you wouldn’t!?” George gasped, his eyes and voice panicky.

“In a minute!” Harry replied.

“Bastard,” George muttered. “Alright, what’s your favorite color?”

“Blue! And the task?”

“Will you endorse our products, please?” George begged.

“For a modest fee.”

Harry laughed at their crestfallen faces, quickly assuring them, “You know I’m joking. Of course I will. Thank you for your ‘blessing,’ you two. Where next, Gin?”

She pulled him into a long, deep kiss, making her brothers gag.

“Oi, you two!” Fred snapped. “Get a room! You’re scaring off the trade!”

“Yeah,” George agreed. “And watch those hands, Potter! That’s our baby sister’s bum you’ve got ‘em on!”

Ginny stuck her tongue out at the twins. “The Ministry, Harry. Percy!” she told him.

*Percy*

Percy was at his desk, chewing the end of his quill in thought. He was now Deputy Minister of Magic at only twenty-four, his beautiful wife, Penelope, was expecting their first child and he was happily reunited with his family. After the war, Arthur and McGonagall had disclosed that Percy had been the Order’s spy in the Ministry the entire time. Molly was quite angry at her husband for hiding this from her, but finally realized that the genuine grief and anger she had felt over Percy’s seeming disavowal of his family was what convinced Voldemort’s spies in the Ministry to trust him.

There was a soft knock at his door.

“Yes?” he growled.

“Visitors, Mr. Weasley,” his secretary told him, opening the door halfway.

“Who?” he inquired, miffed at being disturbed.

He heard a familiar voice ring out from the antechamber, “It’s me, you prissy pillock! Now, ask me in before I get pissed!”

“Come in, Ginevra!” he called out, knowing her real name annoyed her no end.

Ginny pushed in past the retreating secretary, dragging Harry in after her. “Call me Ginevra again, you berk, and Penny will be a widow! How’s her bun doing?” she asked, hugging her brother.

“Baking right along, thank you,” he sniffed affectedly. “Harry,” he said, holding out his hand, “nice to see you. What’s up?”

“Umm, er,” Harry started.

“Dammit, Potter!” Ginny chortled, “I can’t get over how frigging eloquent you are these days! Kneazle got your tongue?”

Percy broke down into snickers. He and Ginny had been best friends until his ‘betrayal’ and, next to his parents, hers was the rapprochement that he treasured most.

Ginny dodged Harry’s hand this time and stuck her tongue out at him.

“Umm, I...I want to marry Ginny, Percy,” Harry finally managed to say, “so I’m here to ask your permission, per tradition,” he finished, frowning at his not-quite-fiancee.

“Got any STDs?” Percy asked.

Ginny cracked up helplessly at Harry’s mortified expression. Harry finally got his breathing under control.

“NO! Now, what do you want me to do, Mr. Deputy Minister?” he growled, grinding his teeth.

“Oh, alphabetize my papers there on that table while I go to a meeting and lunch. I’ll be back in three hours or so. Don’t do anything ON my desk,” he smirked, waggling his eyebrows. He kissed his sniggering sister on the forehead and left, closing the door.

Sorting the papers took Harry and Ginny all of fifteen minutes, allowing a great deal of leisure time to snog and fondle. Ginny removed her knickers and allowed Harry access to her most private parts. He looked into her eyes and she smiled, blushed and nodded, and his hand gently swept up one sleek, pale thigh and came to rest in her amazing fiery curls.

Ginny was slightly embarrassed at how hot and wet her vagina felt and the throbbing in her clitoris was unlike anything she ever felt before. When Harry’s thumb touched it, she had to bite her lip to keep from screaming. It was as if an electric shock had just been delivered to her body.

His middle finger stroked her soft, wet, roseate lips that spread like a blossom at the entrance to her sex. She shivered, but again nodded her permission, and his finger slowly worked its way inside her. Her muscles were quivering around his invading digit, her own had never given her this much excitement, this much pleasure, this much ecstasy!

A second finger joined his first as his thumb continued to massage the hard, erect nub amidst her wet folds. She sucked in her breath at the erotic sensations coursing through her body.

Harry gave her a smirking frown. “You have no hymen, Ginevra Weasley! How do you explain that, Miss ‘Of-course-I’ve-never-shagged-anyone?’ Hmm?”

“You...you fly a broom from the..the time you’re six, Har...Harr...Harry Potter, and see what shape your...your hymen is in twelve years late...later! Oh, gods! Harry! Please, harder! Just...just a little, oh, gods, Harry! Harry! Harry!!”

Her hips bucked as she tightened around Harry’s fingers, her inner muscles rippling along them as they continued to probe her depths. Her clitoris literally screamed with delight as Harry’s thumb continued to roll and stroke it. She felt her moistness change to a flow, soaking Harry’s fingers and dripping out onto his palm. Her mouth hissed and howled and mewed with gasps of delight and release as Harry’s fingers continued pushing into her. She arched her back and screamed when he curled his fingers and found her spot - she didn’t even think men knew about that. Well, Harry was no ordinary man, that was for sure, was all that her mind could think as she continued to push up on his fingers and roll her hips around on Percy’s desk.

Harry started to lower his mouth to her, but she grabbed his face in her hands, panting, “No, Harry, not...not that! Not yet! Not now! Gods, not now! Tomorrow! We’ll see Bill, and after he agrees, I’ll...I’ll use my lips on you as well! Oh, gods, Harry! It...it was just wonderful! Brilliant! Amazing!”

Harry smiled and kissed her, his tongue stroking hers in time with his fingers that still softly probed her, her muscles still quivering and fluttering along his long, calloused digits in their final spasms of orgasm.

They finally had to stop. Ginny dressed and they carefully Scourgified Percy’s desk. There were several embarrassingly large spots of Ginny’s sticky, tangy juices on it. Harry made a point of sucking his two fingers noisily, a blissful smile on his face.

“Better than treacle tart!” he proclaimed. Ginny blushed and smacked his arm.

Percy came back about a half hour later, smirked at the snogging couple. “Not in the Ministry, please!” he puffed. “It smells like fish in here. You didn’t eat in here, did you?” he asked, his mouth in a crooked grin.

“No, Ginny wouldn’t let me, er, us. Thanks, Percy, er, Mr. Deputy Minister. Your papers are all in order.” Harry said, with a showy bow.

“So I see. Ginevra, your blouse is buttoned crooked and your skirt is on inside out. You might want to correct that before you Floo home,” Percy told her, his smile wide and his eyes filled with a mischievous gleam that would have made Fred or George proud.

*Bill*

Next day, Harry and Ginny Flooed to Bill and Fleur’s house near Dover. There was an inn nearby with a Floo that connected England to France so Fleur could visit her home and her family could come and see her without worrying about apparating.

Bill shook Harry’s hand, lifted Ginny a good six inches off the ground as he hugged her and gave her a rather unbrotherly warm kiss. Fleur pouted, then suddenly pounced on Harry’s lips and proceeded to start sucking his tonsils out. Bill put his squealing, red-faced sister down and pulled his wife off of Harry, whose struggles had ceased and whose hands were starting to wander a little too much.

Before any blood was spilled, Harry spoke up quickly. “Bill, I...I want to propose to Ginny, so I’m here to ask your permission.”

“Gennee is dix-huit, ‘Arree,” Fleur said, “she does not need anyone’s permission!”

“Weasley tradition, luv,” Bill told his wife. “Very well, Harry. Do you have any illegitimate children wandering around?”

Ginny gave Bill a death glare as Harry gasped and choked.

“NO!” Harry finally managed to croak. “Now, your task?”

“Well, I want to test you and see if you can resist temptation,” Bill said, “so your task is resisting fifteen minutes of Veela enticement!”

Bill had sneakily inched Fleur’s skirt up and suddenly hugged her to himself and pulled it to her waist, revealing her incredibly beautiful, pale white nether cheeks with the thin strap of a thong nestled erotically between the two perfect hemispheres of ivory flesh.

“BEELL!! You...you bete sauvage! You animal!” she gasped and giggled, blushing scarlet and slapping his hands. Ginny frowned again, this time at Harry, whose face was pale, his eyes bulging and a ‘tent’ growing in his crotch.

“Well, of course I can’t subject you to Fleur, that would be a losing battle from the start,” Bill snickered. “But, here’s someone who still needs practice! Gabrielle!”

Fleur’s ‘little’ sister floated through the door and ran to Harry and kissed him sweetly. “‘Arree! Oh, mon chou! Eet ‘as been zo, zo long! Oh, ‘ello, Geenee! My, my, ‘Arree,” Gabrielle blushed just a tiny bit looking at Harry’s crotch, “you ARE ‘appee to see me!!”

Ginny’s hand was twitching towards her wand and the words of the Bat Bogey hex were flitting through her mind. She controlled herself, though, saying, “His clothes stay on and she can’t touch his bits! Understand, Bill?! Gabrielle?! If..if you enchant him, I’ll tear your bleached blond hair out by the roots, top and bottom!!”

Gabrielle made a face at Ginny, but nodded as Ginny left with her snickering brother and his equally giggly wife. Her glare at Gabrielle left not doubt in the young Veela’s mind that she would carry out her threats.

“Zo, ‘Arree,” Gabrielle breathed in his ear, her nubile fourteen-year-old body pressing onto him. “I ‘ave dreamed of zis moment! Prayed to ze gods for a chance wizz you!”

“Gab...Gab...Gabrielle, don’t...don’t do this to me, PLEASE!!” Harry wept, his body shaking with barely contained lust.

“Do what, ‘Arree,” she teased, her tongue tracing its wet trail down his jaw. “I zink you are ze ‘andsomest wizard in ze world! I still remember ‘ow you zaved me at ze Tournament! I ‘ave dreamed of being able to...to reward you as you zo richly dezerve!”

She waved her wand and her clothes vanished. Harry tried to look away, to close his eyes, but the vision of ethereal beauty in front of him was impossible to ignore. Her pale blond, almost white, hair flowed down her back and arms. Her flesh was as pale as her hair, almost translucent, and flawless; not a single freckle or spot marred its pristine beauty. Her pale blue eyes bore into his, full of the promise of unbridled carnal delights. Her firm breasts were perfect circular mounds tipped with pert, rosy nipples already hard with excitement. Her long, lean, shapely legs drew his attention to her amazing center, where her virgin womanhood lay nestled within a patch of nearly transparent blond curls. The tops of her inner thighs were already streaked with her juices, her scent of desire and arousal was almost overpowering.

“Fuck me, ‘Arree!” she demanded, bending over, her back to him, then parting her sweet, soft folds and inserting her finger into her glistening, pink virginity. “I am yours! Je suis une Vierge! A virgin Veela, ‘Arree! Do you ‘ave any idea of ‘ow rare a commodity I am? If slavery was still allowed, I would bring mes parents a fortune equal to zat of ze Malfoys!”

Harry was literally quaking with lust. He wanted to slam Gabrielle up against the wall and shove his aching cock into her virgin cunt, making her howl in agonizing ecstasy as he tore her hymen apart and fucked her until she screamed for mercy.

She straightened up, brought her soaked finger to his mouth, waving it under his nose and then licked it clean with her pointy, pink tongue.

“Nnnnggggghhhh!!” Harry grimaced, unable to tear his eyes from her.

She walked up to him, ground her naked body onto him. “Just...just lower your trousers and I am yours, mon amant! Mon coeur! Fuck me! Tringlez moi! Tringlez moi fort!”

Harry shook his head, kept his hands shoved in his pockets and tried desperately to think of Ginny’s pale, freckled body, almost completely exposed to him yesterday on Percy’s desk. She was the woman he wanted. Her body was the one he wanted to possess, not this hypnotic vision, this erotic mirage writhing in front of him.

It seemed an eternity, but finally Bill called from outside the room, his voice cracking with laughter, “Time’s up, Harry! Looks like you pass the test! Gaby!? Come on out!”

Harry drew his wand, sealed and Imperturbed the door. His eyes glowed with a feral light and his teeth clenched in a depraved grin as he stalked towards the now quivering young Veela!

Outside, Bill, Fleur and Ginny tried desperately to open the door as they heard Gabrielle’s wails from inside.

“‘ARREE!! Non, NON! Don’t, oh, ‘Arree! Not...not zat! Not zere! Please! S’il te plait! Je suis une vierge! NON! ‘ARREEEEEEEE!! Mon dieux!!”

More cries and screams echoed from the sealed room. “NON!! ‘ARREE!! Mon dieux!! Oh, oh, ‘Arree!! OUI!! Oh, so good! Très bon! Très, très bon!! FORT! PLUS FORT!! Plus profond! ‘Arree! ‘ARREE!! Je...je...je jouissss!! Je jouissss! Ahh, ma chatte! Je jouis!! ‘ARREEEEE!!”

Harry opened the door, his eyes slightly glazed, his lips and chin dripping with Gabrielle’s sweet juices. Gabrielle herself lay panting on the couch, softly rubbing the tousled hair of her still-virgin womanhood, a smile of bliss on her angelically beautiful face, and her thighs streaked with her essence.

She looked over to the door into the faces of her anxious sister, her astounded brother-in-law and her glowering sort of sister-in-law-once-removed.

“Oh, Gennee!!” she gasped, her perfect breasts rising and falling rapidly as she struggled to return her breathing to normal. “You are ze luckiest witch in ze world! Your zex life will ‘ave books written about it! Mon dieux! Please, will you let your ‘usband deflower me when I am dix-sept? PLEASE!!”

Ginny grabbed Harry’s hand and pulled him towards the Floo. “Not a chance in hell, you little Veela tramp!” she snarled, fighting desperately to keep from breaking down laughing. “Bill, you’re lucky you’re still able to please that other Veela bimbo next to you! Alright, Harry, I better get you home and into a cold shower. Hell, an ice bucket!”

She kissed him passionately, blushing a bit at how amazing Gabrielle tasted on his lips. “You did it, Harry, you lasted fifteen minutes!”

*Interlude*

Instead of the cold shower, Ginny pulled Harry into her bedroom and started tearing at his clothes. Harry shook himself out of his stupor and soon they were both naked and lying on her bed.

“Only Charlie is left, Harry,” she said softly, her soft hand stroking his hard, nearly hairless chest. “I...I want to make love to you, I do, but not yet, not tonight. I’ve only ever given one blow job. Colin enjoyed it, but I’m sure you’ll have had hundreds better.”

Harry kissed her softly. “Colin, eh? Lucky guy! I have NOT had hundreds of blow jobs, Ginny. Honest, a lot of times when I slept with someone, all we did was sleep. We just needed the...the contact, the closeness. Tell me more about Colin!” he smirked.

“Not much to tell, really, Harry,” she said, looking into his eyes. “We became close, touched and fondled each other a lot. I...I serously considered giving myself to him, I did. But, I wanted you. Before he left to join you, I gave him the blow job as a, well, as a going away gift. I’m so happy he made it. Did he find anyone? Is he with her now?”

“Oh, yes, he did!” Harry snickered. “Would you believe he and LAVENDER hit it off immediately?! I had to ask them to move to separate quarters they shagged so often and so loudly!”

“Lavender?!” Ginny gasped, then broke in laughter. “Oh, that’s just amazing! Wonderful, actually. Hmm, you shagged Lavender, right?” Harry nodded.

“Did my git of a brother actually deflower her?” she asked, snickering.

“No, I did,” Harry said simply. “Despite her reputation, Lavender was still a virgin when she joined us. She admitted she and Ron got close, but she wanted more commitment and, of course, he wanted Hermione. I think they both finally have gotten what they wanted. Now you, Miss Weasley, are going to get yours!”

Harry attacked her lips, forcing his tongue into her mouth and soon had her writhing and moaning with desire. His hands stroked her beautiful, firm body, exploring every inch of her pale, freckled flesh. Her hands sought his skin as well, stroked the sensitive flesh of his inner thighs, then, for the first time, her hand closed around his hard, stiff shaft.

Harry groaned in ecstasy at her touch, so feather light but inflaming his senses like a torch. She tentatively flicked the tip with her soft, wet tongue, smiling a little as Harry bucked his hips with pleasure. She teased it more, her tongue swirling around the sensitive glans, tracing the blue vein on the underside from his tip to his testicles, back and forth, again and again until he moaned with passion.

He pulled her hips around to straddle his face, inhaling her scent, his mind reeling with the earthy aroma of her arousal. His tongue flicked out, parting her folds and finding the hard nub of her clit. He flicked his tongue back and forth, then encircled it with his lips and sucked on it.

“GODS! HARRY!!” The words rang from Ginny’s mouth, her body alight with sensations she had never felt before. Her legs were quivering with lust as Harry’s tongue next wormed its way into her virginity, forcing her tight walls apart and making her literally howl with delectation.

Harry was in paradise, her scent, her taste, her very presence intoxicating him. Her perfect pussy within its nest of fiery red curls had him shivering with need and want. As his tongue lapped within her tight virginal embrace, his fingers were squeezing and rolling her taut, hard nipples, starting her entire body shaking with desire.

Ginny engulfed the head of Harry’s prick with her warm mouth, making him groan with delight. She slowly worked her way down, her lips crawling along his length, her tongue teasing and torturing his foreskin, his slit. She gasped a bit as his first drops of pre-cum spurted out, its salty tang surprising her, but she lapped at it eagerly.

She began to bob up and down on him, taking him slightly deep each time, feeling him jerk as his cock bounced against the back of her mouth. She mewed as his fingers left her breasts and spread her soft folds wide. His tongue withdrew from her depths and began to lick her back and forth, from her engorged clit to the tight, puckered hole of her arse.

“Harry, Harry,” she mumbled around his cock, her hand now joining her mouth as she sucked him from base to tip.

“Ginny, gods, Ginny!” Harry panted into her cunt as his tongue thrust deeply into her.

He sucked her clit into his mouth again, biting down on it with just the least bit of pressure. Ginny’s senses responded, sending her tumbling over the edge into orgasm, her hips bouncing and rolling on his face as she sucked his cock harder and harder. She softly squeezed his sac, felt it twitch. She hummed, her lips vibrating softly, and then, he erupted into her mouth.

“GODS! GINNY!!”

“Harry, Harry, HARRY!” she gasped quickly as she slurped hungrily on his manhood, the harvest of white filling her mouth and trickling down her throat in a burst of salty, tangy release. She felt her own cum dripping from her into Harry’s gaping mouth, his tongue lapping at her delicate labia and collecting all her offering.

They continued for some unknown amount of time. Finally Ginny released his nearly flaccid cock from her lips, a few streaks of his cum on her chin. She was still straddling his head, her arse poking up into the air as Harry’s tongue continued its languorous titillation of her quivering, soaking womanhood. A finger, soaked with her juices, teased her arse, entering it just a bit and making her keen with ecstasy.

“Enough, gods, enough, Harry,” she panted, her head lying on his hip, her soft hand still slowly squeezing and stroking his deflated organ.

Harry licked her a few more times, then moving her hips to one side, he sat up and pulled her bodily to him, hugging her and covering her lips and face with wet, sticky kisses, his tongue lapping up his spill that streaked her chin.

“I love you, Ginny, gods, I love you!” he panted, holding her as if his life depended on her. To him it did. He knew now that he couldn’t exist without this incredible witch in his arms.

“I love you, too, Harry, “she murmured, kissing him back, reveling in her own tangy-sour essence that coated his lips and chin. “I want you, want you so, so much! Tomorrow! After Charlie! I swear I’ll give myself to you. Give you my virginity, my maidenhood. I must have you!”

“That’s...that’s the most wonderful thing anyone has ever said to me, my redheaded dream. I will show you the heights of ecstasy, the extremes of passion! Your body and soul will meld with mine and we’ll soar to the stars on our love.”

*Charlie*

Somehow Harry managed to apparate home, collapsing on his couch. It was mid-morning when Ginny Flooed over, her face still glowing with fulfillment, to find her lover sprawled on his back, his legs spread, looking so vulnerable and peaceful.

Moans and groans from one of the bedrooms alerted her to the fact that Ron and Hermione were at it again -- or maybe still; they had yet to show their faces at the Burrow. Either thought was oddly disturbing to her. She wondered why the idea of Hermione having sex with Ron was such a turnoff for her. She had no problems picturing her other brothers shagging their wives or girlfriends senseless. Not even Percy and Penelope. She suspected, though, that under their cool, reserved exteriors – Penny also worked directly for the Minister of Magic – that they were probably abandoned libertines in the bedroom. Maybe after she and Harry were married she’d ask Penny one day.

“Ask her for tips,” she thought naughtily, “that will appeal to her!” The way the normally cool and staid Percy occasionally looked at his lovely, strawberry blond wife had sometimes given Ginny the shivers and not because she was cold.

She finally managed to bring Harry back to consciousness, he too rolled his eyes as Hermione’s voice echoed down the hallway, “GODS! Ron! Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!! You beast! You stud! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!”

Harry dressed and they began the long Floo trip to Romania and the Dragon Reserve where Charlie worked. In about an hour they emerged in the Floo of the headquarters of the Dragon Reserve and found Charlie waiting for them. He took them to his cabin where a smiling and delighted Katie Bell greeted them as well.

Charlie and Katie had been ‘living in sin,’ as Molly referred to it, for several months. They had met near the end of the Horcrux hunt and had become passionate and inseparable lovers.

“So, Harry,” Charlie asked with a sly grin, “what brings you here on this fine day? And with my baby sister?”

Ginny shot him a death glare as Harry began muttering, “Umm, well, I...I want to marry Ginny, so I’m following Weasley tradition and I’m here to ask your blessing.”

Katie snickered softly, also earning a glare from Ginny. Charlie stroked his chin while eyeing the nervous ‘Savior of the Wizarding World.’

“OK, Harry. Ginny’s not knocked up, is she?” Charlie grinned.

“Charles Albert Weasley!” Ginny screeched. “I’m going to give you the Bat Bogey of all Bat Bogeys for that, you...you rude, inconsiderate buffoon!”

Charlie merely snorted at his sister, asking Harry again, “Well, is she?”

Harry finally recovered his poise. “Of course not, Charlie! We haven’t even had sex!”

“Why not?” he inquired drolly.

Harry had recovered his wits by this point. “Sorry, Charlie, only one question allowed. Now, your task? We want to get back home today.”

Charlie gave an impish grin that would have done either of the twins proud. “See that dragon over there?” he pointed out his window.

Harry looked and blanched. “Gods! That’s the Hungarian Horntail that almost ate me during the TriWizard Tournament!”

“Right,” said Charlie, “and she’s got a new brood of eggs and she’s meaner than ever.”

“So?” Harry asked, not liking where this conversation was going.

“So,” drawled Charlie, “your task is to go over and tickle her chin. She’s asleep, so it should be easy!”

"Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus," Harry muttered. “You can’t be fucking serious, Charlie!”

Charlie frowned. “Damned straight I’m serious. If you don’t, I won’t give you my permission!”

“I don’t need your bleeding permission, Charlie!” Ginny roared. “Come on, Harry, we’ll leave this wanker here and the hell with him!”

Harry knew that he and Ginny could get married without anyone’s permission. He had been following tradition to please her and her parents. Surely they wouldn’t object if he didn’t perform this suicidal task. But something in Charlie’s look told him that he needed to do what he had asked. Harry didn’t even know Charlie all that well, but the approval of Ginny’s brothers meant a lot to him. And to her, he knew that.

“Calm down, Ginny,” Harry said, giving her a hug, “I’ll do what the plonker asks. Just roast him for me if I get fried though, will you?”

“Harry!?” Ginny cried, tears in her eyes. “Don’t be absurd! Don’t do this! Damn it all, I don’t want to lose you now!”

“You won’t, I guarantee it,” Harry promised. “Alright, Charlie, just watch my smoke!”

Charlie smirked and opened the door. “Tickle her right under her chin. That way you’ll die quickly if she wakes up.”

Harry slowly and softly made his way over to the sleeping mountain of scales, horns and claws. Hungarian Horntails were notorious for their foul tempers. And females with eggs were the worst of all.

Harry somehow made his way to the head of the dozing monster. He reached out and with a shaking hand lightly touched its scaly chin, right below the prominent six inch fangs. The eyelid suddenly lifted and the yellow eye with its black pupil looked right at him.

In the cabin, Ginny pointed her wand at her brother, screaming, “Rescue him, you...you bastard, or I’ll fry your balls off!”

Katie stepped in front of Charlie, telling her, “You’ll have to go through me, Ginny. And that might hurt your newest niece or nephew.”

Ginny was flabbergasted. “Charlie! You son of a bitch! You better marry her or I’m telling Mum. And she’ll murder whatever part of you is left when I’m finished with you! Save Harry!”

“Don’t need to, Gin!” Charlie smiled. “Just look!”

The fearsome Horntail had not fried and eaten Harry. The charm fell from the beast revealing a juvenile Norwegian Ridgeback, none other than Norbert, as Hagrid had named him all those years ago.

Norbert turned his head on its side, obviously begging for more tickling, which Harry proceeded to lavish on the dragon’s chin. After a couple of minutes, Harry stopped, backed away cautiously and walked towards Charlie’s cabin.

“You...you awlarse! You bag of wank!” Ginny screamed. “Katie, get out of the way! Damn you, Charlie, I damn near soiled my knickers!”

Harry walked in, gave Ginny a deep kiss. “I agree with Ginny, Charlie. You’re a royal arsehole!”

“Have you told Mum about Katie?” Ginny asked, quickly telling Harry of Katie’s condition.

“Well, we’re planning to, but...” Charlie began.

“You’re Flooing back with us NOW, Charlie!” Ginny ordered, her face red and her eyes flashing lightning at him and her wand pointed ominously at his crotch. “Are you familiar with the ‘Impotentio? Pomfrey taught it to all the girls in case the Death Eaters tried to rape us. I can insure that your last time with Katie will be your last time with anyone!”

Charlie paled just a bit. He’d never seen Ginny so mad.

“I apologize, Ginny, honest!” he said softly. “I give you my blessing. Actually, we were planning on Flooing to Bill and Fleur’s and letting them know, then going to the Burrow tomorrow.”

Ginny lowered her wand and gave her brother a hug, then Katie. “So, when’s the wedding? You’d better have an answer for Mum if you know what’s good for you! Thank you, Charlie! OK, let’s go, Harry!”

*Finale*

The couple walked to the Reserve headquarters and began the Floo journey back to England. An hour or so later they emerged from the fireplace in Harry’s flat to find Hermione holding a reviving potion under an unconscious Ron’s nose.

“What now?” Harry asked, quite bemused.

“Er,” Hermione gulped, “I...I just told him about the baby.”

Ginny and Harry looked at each other and broke into gales of laughter!

“YOU, Hermione!” Ginny squealed. “You, who lectured all of us on safe sex let my brother, MY BROTHER, of all the wizards in England, knock you up!?”

Hermione blushed and nodded as Ron revived and sat up, mumbling, “Did you say b.b.b.baby, Hermione!?”

“Yes, Ron,” she sighed. “Remember that long, long shag we had before I went to visit my parents? The contraception charm wore off! I didn’t realize it had a time limit. I’ll understand if you don’t want to marry me now, but I still love you and...”

“Like hell, he’s not marrying you!” Ginny stated emphatically. “You two haul your sorry arses to the Burrow! NOW! This instant! Looks like you and Charlie can have a double wedding, Ron! He’s knocked up poor Katie Bell! Go! NOW!!”

Ginny hustled the startled pair to the Floo, tossed in the powder, saying, “The Burrow!” and pushed them through.

“Quick, Harry! Seal the Floo!” she commanded. “And change the password!”

Harry looked at her oddly, but did as she asked. As soon as the Floo was sealed, Ginny pounced on him, her lips locked to his and her hands pulling his shirt from his waistband.

Harry growled and kissed her back, his tongue invading her sweet, warm mouth and battling with hers. His hands roved her firm, shapely body, then he suddenly pushed her away and held her at arm’s length.

“Harry? What’s wrong?” she asked, her face confused.

He pulled her to the couch, made her sit down, then dropped to his knee, summoning a small box from his bedroom. He opened it and pulled out the ring.

“Ginevra Molly Weasley,” he asked softly, the ring poised by her left ring finger, “will you marry me?”

She gave him her sweetest look, then began stroking her chin as in deep thought. After a minute Harry began to squirm, wondering what new Weasley tradition she might be recalling. After two minutes he began to wonder if he may have offended her somehow. After three minutes, he was ready to break into tears.

“Of course I will, Harry,” she said, her voice gay with mirth, “I just wanted to make you suffer a little more. Now we’re even for you pushing me away like the overly noble git you are. Never again?”

Harry slipped the ring onto her finger, kissed her hand, swearing, “Partners in everything, Ginny, now and forever. I promise.”

She smiled radiantly, started pulling at his shirt again. “Now, let’s practice for the honeymoon!”

He lifted her in his arms and swiftly carried her to his bedroom, depositing her softly on his four poster bed. He laid next to her, began kissing her soft, sweet lips tenderly, then with more vigor, his tongue finding its way into her mouth.

Ginny moaned softly and again pulled at his shirt, succeeding in pulling it free of his trousers. She unbuttoned it and pulled it from him. Using her Quidditch-honed strength, she rolled them over and began kissing down his neck, then across his hard chest, sucking delicately at his hardened nipples.

“Ginny, Ginny!” Harry gasped, his own soft moans starting. Ginny sat up and quickly pulled her shirt over her head, tossed it aside and followed it a moment later with her bra.

“I want you, Harry, gods, I want you so bad! I...I don’t need foreplay, I’m so wet, so hot! Get undressed, gods, please, get undressed!”

Harry happily complied, his trousers and boxers joining her skirt and knickers on the floor.

He drank in the sight of her nubile body, stretched out before him. Her fiery hair framing her beautiful face and falling to her shoulders. Her pert, small breasts with rosy pink nipples, now hard and erect with want. Her smooth, flat stomach with just the slightest round bulge to it. Her shapely calves and sleek thighs, ending at her divine junction. And at her center, the erotic nest of red curls, already damp and clinging sexily to her wet folds.

“So beautiful, gods, Ginny, you’re so, so beautiful,” he sighed, pressing his lips to hers once more, devouring her mouth.

Her hands wandered his body, stroked his firm, round buttocks and then one softly surrounded his hard length, the thumb softly rubbing a circle beneath the wide, red head.

“Please, please, Harry,” she begged, “take me! Love me! I want you, want you in me!”

He tortured her a little longer, kissing his way down her body, lingering on her hard nipples for several minutes, suckling as a baby and forcing mewls of delight from her. He continued the trail of hot caresses across her stomach and abdomen, finally settling himself between her legs, his lips poised above her fragrant womanhood. Her scent of desire and longing was almost overwhelming in its sensuousness.

He dipped his tongue into her folds, finding the hard nub amongst them. He flicked it, then circled it with his lips and softly sucked on it. Her body trembled, her muscled clenched, her cunt fluttered with passion. He nipped it gently with his teeth and sent her spiraling in a paroxysm of pleasure, her back arching and her hips bouncing up and down into his mouth.

“HARRY!! Gods, oh, gods, oh, gods, HARRY!” Ginny groaned as her body quaked with orgasm, her breath becoming gasps and pants of release.

She grabbed his head in her hands, pulling it from her throbbing center, demanding, “NO MORE! Harry, fuck me! FUCK ME! I want you! FUCK ME!”

He moved his body up over hers and she shuddered just a little as the wide, hot head of his long cock softly parted her labia and settled perhaps an inch inside her virgin passage.

She nodded, clutched his shoulders and closed her eyes. Harry pushed forward into her with firm but gentle pressure, slowly parting her tender, hot, wet flesh. Ginny grimaced a bit with pain, digging her fingernails into Harry’s shoulders. Harry continued his invasion, firmly and steadily pushing into her incredible heat and moistness until, suddenly, her resistence gave way and he sank into her to his base, his raven black hair meshing erotically with her fiery red curls.

“OWW! Harry! Harry! Hold...hold still just...just a minute! OWW! Please!” Ginny panted and inhaled through her nose several times, wiggling her hips beneath him to readjust herself and drawing a hiss of pleasure from Harry’s throat.

“I love you, Ginny,” he swore to her with all his heart, his lips softly enfolding hers.

A single tear leaked from her eye, a tear of both pain and delight.

“It’s...it’s alright, Harry,” she mewed, “it’s alright. Just...just a little longer. Gods, you’re big! I...I didn’t think you’d ever fit in me! Oh, gods, Harry! It feels wonderful! Amazing! Yes! Love me! Love me long and sweet and tender!”

Harry kissed her deeply, their tongues again touching and stroking as he began to thrust slowly in and out of her, his cock tingling with delight as her soft, tight walls grasped it with erotic firmness..

“Tighter than Lavender, tighter than Hannah, gods, even tighter than Luna!” Harry reveled silently to himself, recalling the other three virgins it had been his privilege and supremely erotic pleasure to introduce to the joys of sexual intercourse.

He began to speed up his thrusts as he felt her becoming more and excited, her sweet juices lubricating his way as her hips found the rhythm and pushed up to meet his thrusts. His hard mons was rubbing over her folds, tantalizing her now engorged clit with its sensual strokes. Ginny panted and gasped at the amazing sensations, her body responding with flashes of pleasure and her inner muscles beginning to softly flex along him, pulling him deeper and deeper into her.

“Ginny! Gods! Ginny!” Harry cried in sweet agony, her hot, tight embrace surrounding his cock with the most erogenous sensations he’d ever experience. “The best, the absolute best! Gods, I love you, Ginny! Love you forever!”

She beamed up at him, her face flushed with the erotic exertions of intercourse and crinkled with pleasure as he continued split her body with a tender ferocity, forcing an almost continuous string of satisfied groans from her throat.

“Harry! Harry! Gods, Harry! Love me! Love me forever and ever! Oh, GODS! Harry! Harry! HARREEEE!”

This was it, she knew it! The fireworks behind her eyelids, her back arching, her stomach and thighs tightening with passion, and her cunt throbbing and fluttering along her lover’s thrusting hardness.

Harry groaned, trying to hold back, but it was useless. His body was overcome by the ecstatic sensations of giving the woman he loved more than anyone or anything in the world her first orgasm during the ultimate act of love and passion.

“GINNEEEE!” he cried as he spilled into her. Each contraction of her amazing soft, hot sheath forced another whimper of pleasure from him, as well as another spasm of release as he filled her with his seed.

They continued to thrust and push and rub on each other, loath to let the incredible feelings of fulfillment and completeness, of their total joining of body and soul, end or even decrease. But, eventually, their bodies demanded that they slow and finally stop, Harry barely supporting himself on knees and elbows, suddenly boneless with exhaustion and ecstasy.

Ginny kept her muscles squeezing his manhood, whining as it softened and finally fell from her sweet, tight embrace.

“I love you, Harry! Love you forever!”

He kissed her hard, rolled off her and pulled her tightly to his sweating, heaving body. “I love you so much, Ginny. So much.”

They kissed and stroked and fondled for a short time then fell into the blissful sleep of love totally given and totally fulfilled.

*Epilogue*

Harry swatted at a pesky something ticking his nose. He opened one eye and saw Ginny’s beautiful face smiling down at him, her long, fiery locks dangling over his nose.

“Little girls who tease their lover often get more than they bargained for!” he grinned.

She kissed him warmly, hugged him tightly, laying her firm, warm body on top of his. “Big talk! Oh, Harry, it...it, I don’t have words other than I love you!”

“I can’t say much else either, Gin,” he smiled, stroking the soft, smooth flesh of her back and nether cheeks. “Umm, did you remember the Contraception charm?”

She pouted and blew a raspberry at him. “Oh, suddenly contraception is MY problem, you...you rapist! You child molester! You seducer! I’m on ‘the Potion,’ Harry, a lot of girls at school were, just in case. Now, what are we going to tell my parents!?” she inquired, a look of true concern on her face.

Harry hugged her tightly, then rolled her off him and sat up. “The truth, Ginny, there’s nothing else to do. We’re engaged, we’re of age. And we didn’t do it at the Burrow! I think our little escapade will be the last thing they’re worried about what with TWO unexpected grandchildren on the way!”

Ginny giggled and got up, stretching her magnificent body in front of him. He grabbed her and planted a soft kiss on her red curls, his tongue delving into her warmth.

She giggled again, then pushed him away. “Little too sore this morning, you...you beast! Tonight, I promise! Well, let’s shower, dress and get it over with!”

Showering took longer than they had planned, but Ginny still had to put Harry off. She said she really was very tender this morning.

“Maybe Mum know a potion to cure that, you think?” she asked innocently, causing Harry to pale.

“Umm, Ginny,” he gulped, “all six of your brothers are likely to be home this morning, you know! I would like to be able to do this with you once more before I die!”

“Don’t worry, Harry,” she smiled, “we’ll be doing it lots and lots for a long, long time!”

Harry opened the Floo and they appeared in the kitchen of the Burrow. All her brothers and their families were there as Harry had predicted.

“You’re dead meat, Potter!” growled Bill, cracking his knuckles.

“Yeah, say your prayers, Harry!” added Charlie, flexing his arms.

“Back off, you dung brains!” Ginny warned them. “Charlie, Ron, are Mum and Dad aware of you two’s little problems? Hmm? Or do I tell them!?”

Molly spoke up quickly to avoid bloodshed. “Yes, Ginny, your brothers’ have informed us of their, umm, indiscretions. And where were YOU all last night, young woman?”

Ginny didn’t hesitate a second. “In Harry’s arms, in his bed! I’m eighteen, Mum, Daddy. And we didn’t do it here, just like Harry promised! And I’m NOT pregnant, George, just get that look off you face or I’ll Bat Bogey you so you’ll never forget it!”

Arthur held up his hand, indicating he wanted silence. “Boys, leave your sister alone,” he ordered his sons softly but firmly. “Ginny, is that the ring on your finger?”

She blushed and nodded, then ran around showing all the family the gorgeous ring. Her brothers all made smart ass comments while their wives or girlfriends giggled and gasped.

“Well, Ginny, Harry,” Molly asked, “when do you contemplate actually getting married?”

Ginny grinned and looked first at Charlie and Katie, then Ron and Hermione. “How about you four? Don’t want to be TOO obvious walking down the aisle, do we?”

Katie and Hermione blushed while Ron and Charlie frowned. Finally, Hermione spoke up, “In five weeks, Ginny. A double ceremony.”

“Make it a triple!” said Harry. “Saves time, money and travel! Ginny and I want to marry as soon as possible! Right!?”

Ginny kissed her lover and fiancé, drawing groans from her brothers and sighs from their partners.

“Yes! Please, Mum, Daddy!? I really don’t want or need anything fancy or over the top! I just want Harry!”

Molly looked at her only daughter, let one tear leak out, then sighed and pulled her and Harry into a hug.

“I only want you happy, Ginny! If Harry is what it takes, then that’s what you’ll have! Whenever you want him! As per tradition!”

Ginny hugged him tightly, whispering in his ear, “Tonight! As NOT per tradition!”
Sign up to rate and review this story